Visitors to this hotel were also interested in...
- Hotel Kings Court5from $214
- Hotel Grand Bohemia5from $325
- Hotel Radisson Blu Alcron5from $155
- Hotel Prague Marriott5from $206
- Hotel Boscolo Prague 5from $258
- Hotel Hilton Prague Old Town5from $318
More Top Hotels Prague
The Powder Tower stands directly next door to the Municipal House and in easy walking distance of the old square and Wenceslas Square. It was built in 1475 as a major city gateway. It was used to store gunpowder - hence the origin of its name. The tower is open daily to the public from May through to October.