Visitors to this hotel were also interested in...
- Hotel Hilton Prague Old Town5from $318
- Hotel Prague Marriott5from $206
- Hotel Grand Bohemia5from $325
- Hotel Mamaison Pachtuv Palace5from $238
- Hotel Kings Court5from $214
- Hotel Sheraton Prague Charles Square5from $157
More Top Hotels Prague
Cafe Tramvaj 11
The Tram Cafe is located on Wenceslas Square. There are two old tramcars which make a unique cafe. Tram 11 operated at the Vaclavske (Wenceslas) Square from the beginning of the 20th Century to 1974. This tram was borrowed from The Public Transport Museum. The motor tram car number 2077 was manufactured in 1927 at Ringhoffer in Prague. It was transported back to Prague in 2000 and renovated into the cafe it is today. Both these tramcars remain on the rails where they used to operate. The Tram Cafe serves hot and cold drinks and snacks items such as pizzas and desserts.