Visitors to this hotel were also interested in...
- Hotel Hampton Inn Provo3from $94
- Hotel Baymont Inn and Suites Provo River3from $76
- Hotel Springhill Suites - Provo3from $145
- Hotel La Quinta Inn Provo Town Center3from $94
- Hotel Sleep Inn Provo2from $73
- Hotel Residence Inn Provofrom $145
More Top Hotels Provo
- Courtyard Provo
- Days Inn Provo
- Hampton Inn & Suites Orem
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Orem University Parkway
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Orem - North Provo
- Towneplace Suites Provo Orem
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites American Fork - North Provo EX Park Place Inn & Suites Utah Valley
- Fairfield Inn Provo
- Best Western Mountain View Inn
Dinosaur Diamond Prehistoric Highway
Consisting of a combination of Interstate, National, and State highways this 512 mile loop lies within the states of Utah and Colorado. It was designated a scenic byway by the United States Secretary of Transportation based on several different grading criteria. There are several different attractions and cities located along the route and you will have a chance to see dinosaur bones being excavated, visit museums that showcase those bones and reconstructions of dinosaurs of all kinds. Attractions on the route include the Dinosaur National Monument, Canyonlands National Park, Arches National Park and much more. Enjoy the scenery by driving through a landscape that is shaped by mountains and valleys, plateaus and cliffs, rock formations such as natural arches, forests and desert. If you feel like getting out of the car and burn some energy there are plenty of possibilties on the way. Apart from hundreds of miles of hiking trails you can go camping, fishing, mountain biking, river rafting and kayaking and the cities and towns you'll pass on the way offer further recreational oportunities.Please note that the use of the scenic byway is free but there might be admission charges for the attractions on the way.
Torrey Gallery offers its visitors paintings, photographs and sculptures by local artists but also a selection of antique and contemporary Navajo Rugs. For dates of upcoming exhibitions or special events please refer to website. The Gallery is located on the main road (route 24) opposite side of LDS church.