Visitors to this hotel were also interested in...
- Hotel Best Semiramis5from $81
- Hotel Parque Vacacional Eden3from $48
- Hotel Bellavista Miradorfrom $36
- Hotel H10 Tenerife Playa4from $135
- Hotel Turquesa Playa4from $74
- Hotel Blue Sea Interpalace4from $64
More Top Hotels Puerto de la Cruz
At over 220 years old this is the oldest garden in Tenerife, and includes a private mansion that dates from 1730. It has the largest collection of orchids on the island, as well as the oldest dragon tree in Puerto de la Cruz. Former famous visitors include the famous German botanist and explorer Alexander von Humboldt and Agatha Christie and there are souviners on display from these important visitors. There is a café and a shop and an exhibition of paintings, which are on loan from the Royal Botanical Gardens at Kew in London, with whom they have a collaboration agreement. The gardens are open daily throughout the year from 9.30am until 6pm.