Visitors to this hotel were also interested in...
- Hotel Sandman and Suites Regina3from $114
- Hotel Executive Royal Regina3from $127
- Hotel Comfort Inn Regina2from $111
- Hotel Chateau Regina Hotel & Suites2from $106
- Hotel Holiday Inn & Suites Regina3from $123
- Hotel Radisson Plaza Saskatchewan Regina4from $153
More Top Hotels Regina
Calgary Tower is a a lookout and a landmark in Calgary, Alberta. The tower is 191 meters tall (to the top of the spire), and the observation deck is at 160 meters. The tower stands in the middle of downtown Calgary and is normally accessed by a lift (though there is a regular race up the 700+ steps and during the Calgary Stampede, a horse is led up those steps). Entrance costs 14 CAD per adult, 6 CAD per child and 40 CAD for a family ticket admitting four (2010 prices). It is also possible to gain entry by purchasing a main course meal in the Tower's Sky 360 revolving restaurant.
Pictograph Cave State Park
This state park (93 acres) is located just 5 miles south of Billings, Montana, and was home for generations of prehistoric hunter gatherers. These nomadic residents left their mark in the form of pictographs on the walls of thecaves. There is a 48 mile hiking trail in the park and interpretive signs are provided. There is no admission fee.