Hotels Cathédrale Notre Dame, Reims Cathédrale Notre Dame
- Find the ideal hotel in the area
- Compare prices from more than 160 booking sites
- Book where it's cheapest!
La Noctambulle0No availability based on 3 websites.
La Demeure des Sacres0No availability based on 2 websites.
Gambetta2No availability based on 6 websites.
de la Cathédrale2No availability based on 6 websites.
Le Bon Moine2No availability based on 2 websites.
des Arcades2No availability based on 0 websites.
The importance of the cathedral goes back to the late 5th century when Clovis,king of the Franks, was baptised by St Remi, the bishop of Reims. The church we see today dates from 1211, bult after a fire destroyed the preceding carolingian structure. It is one of the great gothic cathedrals of northern France, renowned especially for its facade which is covered in carved statues and statuettes and surmounted by a rose window. The cathedral was where the kings of France were crpwned and the nave was enlarged to accommodate the crowds. It supports vaulting rising to 38 metres. The two towers were intended to be topped with spires but they were never completed. Together with the Basilica St Remi and the Tau Palace, the cathedral forms a UNESCO World Heritage site. Opening hours are 7.30am - 7.30pm daily except Sunday mornings. Guided visits are available in the summer months.
NameCathédrale Notre Dame
AddressPlace du Cardinal Luçon , 51100, Reims France | 0.1 miles miles from city center | Show on map
Telephone: +33(3)26478179 | Fax: | Official Homepage
- Cecyl2from $76
- Grand Hôtel des Templiers4from $146
- Best Western Plus De la Paix4from $140
- Park & Suites Elégance - Reimsfrom $70
- Suite Novotel Reims Centre4from $105
More Top Hotels Reims
- Campanile Reims Centre Cathédrale
- Ibis Styles Reims Centre Cathédrale
- Holiday Inn Reims - City Centre
- Séjours & Affaires Clairmarais
- Quality - de l'Europe Reims & Spa
- Mercure Reims Centre Cathédrale
- Brit Hotel Aux Sacres
- Le Bristol
- Golden Tulip - Grand de l'Univers
- Ibis Reims Centre
- Balladins - Reims La Neuvillette Borélie
- Inter-Hôtel - Reims La Neuvillette
- Kyriad Reims Est Parc des expositions
- Mercure Reims Parc des Expositions
- Le Champ de Mars
- de la Cathédrale
- Logis - Au Tambour
- Campanile - Reims Sud Murigny
- Inter-Hotel Grand Hôtel du Nord
- Citotel - Porte Mars
- CIS de Champagne
- Première Classe - Reims Sud Murigny
- Symboles de France - Grand Hôtel Continental
- Le Bon Moine