Visitors to this hotel were also interested in...
- Hotel Campo de' Fiori4from $219
- Hotel Argentina Residenzafrom $216
- Hotel Lunetta4from $341
- Hotel Town House Campo de' Fiorifrom $164
- Hotel Teatro di Pompeo3from $191
- Hotel Ponte Sisto4from $283
More Top Hotels Rome
Palazzo della Cancelleria
The Palace of the Chancellery was built between 1485 and 1513. Properties of the Vatican and the ecclesiastical courts. The building is in Renaissance style and retains a large fresco by Vasari. In 1938 he was found in the underground tomb of the Aulo Irzio, Roman consul and assistant to Cesare. On its right is the ancient church of San Lorenzo in Damaso.