Visitors to this hotel were also interested in...
- Hotel Duca d'Alba4from $106
- Hotel Cosmopolita4from $90
- Hotel Forum4from $194
- Hotel Hosianum Palace4from $146
- Hotel Ponte Sisto4from $193
- Hotel Fortyseven4from $232
More Top Hotels Rome
The Forum Romanum is located in an area of the city centre of Rome called Forum. It is one of the most important and oldest structures in the ancient city and was developed by the ancient Roman civilization. The place was an economic hub of the city and the centre of the Empire and Republic. The area was a wetland before, but it was drained in the 7th century BC to build the Cloaca Maxima. There are 9 Temples, 3 Basilicas and 4 Arches inside the ruins.