Visitors to this hotel were also interested in...
- Hotel Steigenberger Grandhotel5from $207
- Hotel Be Manos5from $167
- Hotel Sofitel Brussels Le Louise5from $166
- Hotel Thon - Stanhope5from $165
- Hotel Radisson Blu Royal5from $192
- Hotel Four Points by Sheraton Brussels4from $78
More Top Hotels Saint-Gilles
This construction was the house and studio that Victor Horta built for himself in 1898-1901 in Art Nouveau style. It is formed by two adjoined buildings on two adjacent plots of land. It was converted into a museum in 1969 with furnitures, objects and documents related to Horta's life . Opening hours: from 2 PM to 5:30 PM everyday except on Monday, 1st January, Easter Sunday, 1st May, Ascension day, 21 July, 15 August, 1st & 11 November, 25 December. Entrance fee: Standard 7.00 euros; Students and seniors 3.50 euros; Primary and secondary schools 2.50 euros. Together with three other town houses of Victor Horta it was listed as an Unesco World Heritage Site in 2000.