Hotels San Antonio
- Comprehensive hotel search for San Antonio online
- Find a cheap hotel in San Antonio!
- Book the best price!
IN SAN ANTONIO, MAKE THE MOST OF SOUTHERN TEXAS!
Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to San Antonio, Texas! In this unique setting, in the middle of the desert but not so far from the sea, there is no possible way for you not to achieve a great vacation that will please everybody in the group.
San Antonio offers a broad range of activities and accommodation options, and thus will make everybody feel welcome. This city, which is child-proof and features great entertainment for the entire family, doesn’t run out of fun for grown-ups either. Whether you like kickass amusement parks or sports events, San Antonio is a place for you. This doesn’t mean that San Antonio is no place for culture: its historic aspect is important and plays a major role in this city, where history and the future meet and interact.
The San Antonio hotel scene is worth a look: many quality hotels are available at incredibly low prices: great deals guaranteed! For example, this place will offer you the comfort of a suite at sweet rates all year round. Other’s even offer relaxation activities in their spas and pool resorts.
A PLACE FOR ART AND CULTURE
Just because it’s not New York, doesn’t mean you won’t find any fulfillment as a culture enthusiast in San Antonio. First, you can embark on a San Antonio classic, the San Antonio River Walk, a must-do for everybody! This green area in the middle of arid Texas will charm you with its small paths and boats sailing up and down the San Antonio river.
If you want to find out about the region’s history, consider the Alamo mission, as well as the San Antonio Missions National Historical Park. These places will give you a unique opportunity to find out about the missions, a major element of the city’s history in relation with Mexico.
San Antonio also houses the renowned San Antonio Museum of Art, as well as the Majestic Theater, with an all-year-round program where you will likely find something for you. And if you’re interested in wine, you may think of embarking on one of the Cottonwood Wine Tours, group activities revolving around wine tasting. Please your taste buds and develop your talents as a wine connoisseur!
AN ENTERTAINMENT HIGHLIGHT IN TEXAS
Those who like thrills and entertainment shouldn’t even think of missing out on San Antonio, TX. If you think you can enjoy the city’s offer in one single stay, just try and see! You will never run out of entertainment opportunities in San Antonio.
If you want to take some time to visit the city in a fun, unusual way, consider a Segway Tour. Perfect for groups, this activity will enable you to discover downtown San Antonio on these fabulous technological devices that will take you all over the city in no time.
Love theme parks? Good. Loved the Six Flags venues in California and Florida. Awesome! You probably didn’t know it, but Six Flags’ conception of fun can also be enjoyed in San Antonio! Check out the Six Flags Fiesta, thrills guaranteed! If you are dying in the city’s heat, you would be wrong not to think of a trip to Splashtown, a water amusement parks that will refresh and entertain you at the same time!
Sports fans will probably have thought of the San Antonio Spurs at this point. Don’t miss the show made by one of the last decades’ most successful NBA teams! Go cheer with the crowd of the AT&T Center! In terms of sports, many venues in the city also have comprehensive rodeo programs all throughout the year, so go and discover this typical show in Texas!
A FAMILY-OPEN AND -ORIENTED CITY
In San Antonio, fun and entertainment isn’t just for adults. First of all, there is a nearly limitless selection of hotels, many of which are both kid-friendly and cheap. For instance, this cozy location is 100% fit to have your entire family over in a comfortable yet affordable setting.
Because it’s not just about hotels, San Antonio offers a broad range of children-oriented activities. If you want to give your little ones some fun and some thrills, take them to Kiddie Park, the oldest children’s amusement park in Texas. Or watch them marvel at the beauty of marine life at Sea World! Cute dolphins and impressive killer whales to bring stars into your kids’ eyes.
If you want to stimulate their intellectual development and allow them to learn about our universe in an interactive way, the Scobee Planetarium and Challenger Learning Center seems like a good place to consider. Another alternative is the Magik Theatre, where famous theater plays are adapted in versions that the entire family can enjoy. All this will make your family stay in San Antonio simply unforgettable!
Price rangefrom $28to $415
- Hotel Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites San Antonio Southfrom $79
- Hotel Holiday Inn San Antonio-Downtown Market Squarefrom $67
- Hotel Wyndham San Antonio Riverwalkfrom $114
- Hotel SpringHill Suites San Antonio Medical Center - Northwestfrom $70
- Hotel Comfort Inn & Suites San Antonio near Medical Centerfrom $51
More Top Hotels
- El Tropicano Riverwalk
- DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel San Antonio Downtown
- San Antonio I-10 Northwest
- Riverwalk Plaza San Antonio
- Baymont Inn And Suites San Antonio Northwest Medical Center
- Courtyard San Antonio SeaWorld-Westover Hills
- Microtel Inn and Suites by Wyndham San Antonio North East
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites San Antonio-West Seaworld Area
- Drury Inn and Suites North San Antonio
- Days Inn San Antonio North Stone Oak
- Red Roof Inn San Antonio - Lackland Southwest
- La Quinta Inn & Suites San Antonio Northwest
- Hyatt Place San Antonio North - Stone Oak
- Sheraton Gunter
- Marriott San Antonio Northwest
- Valencia Riverwalk
- Hampton Inn & Suites San Antonio Northwest-Medical Center
- The Crockett
- Sleep Inn & Suites at Six Flags
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites San Antonio Downtown Market Area
- Econo Lodge Downtown South
- Fairfield Inn & Suites San Antonio Downtown - Market Square
- Holiday Inn Express San Antonio North - Riverwalk Ex Comfort Inn Alamo - Riverwalk
- Days Inn Downtown Riverwalk Area
- Howard Johnson Inn San Antonio/Near Six Flags Fiesta Texas
- Marriott San Antonio Rivercenter
- Hyatt Place San Antonio Riverwalk
- Best Western Posada Ana Inn-Airport
- Marriott San Antonio Riverwalk
- Best Western Alamo Suites
- Courtyard by Marriott San Antonio SeaWorld-Lackland
- Hyatt Regency Hill Country Resort and Spa
- La Quinta Inn San Antonio I-35 N at Toepperwein
- Courtyard San Antonio Medical Center
- La Quinta Inn & Suites San Antonio Airport
- Hyatt Regency San Antonio Riverwalk
- Knights Inn San Antonio West TX
- Hyatt Place San Antonio Northwest - Medical Center
- La Quinta Inn & Suites San Antonio Riverwalk
- Home2 Suites By Hilton San Antonio Airport
- Home2 Suites by Hilton San Antonio Downtown - Riverwalk
- Hotels Austin 339 Hotels from $25
- Hotels New Braunfels 49 Hotels from $45
- Hotels Corpus Christi 112 Hotels from $33
- Hotels Houston 668 Hotels from $22
- Hotels Galveston 191 Hotels from $32
- Hotels San Marcos 35 Hotels from $37
More Top Destinations
- South Padre Island
- Las Vegas
- Fort Worth
- Port Aransas
- New Orleans
- Round Rock
- New York
- College Station
- Myrtle Beach
- San Diego
- Aransas Pass
- San Angelo
- The Woodlands
- Panama City Beach
- El Paso
- Miami Beach
- Grand Prairie
- Virginia Beach