Hotels San Antonio
- Comprehensive hotel search for San Antonio online
- Find a cheap hotel in San Antonio!
- Book the best price!
Holiday Inn Express San Antonio North - Riverwalk Ex Comfort Inn Alamo - Riverwalk
- 3 Hotel
IN SAN ANTONIO, MAKE THE MOST OF SOUTHERN TEXAS!
Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to San Antonio, Texas! In this unique setting, in the middle of the desert but not so far from the sea, there is no possible way for you not to achieve a great vacation that will please everybody in the group.
San Antonio offers a broad range of activities and accommodation options, and thus will make everybody feel welcome. This city, which is child-proof and features great entertainment for the entire family, doesn’t run out of fun for grown-ups either. Whether you like kickass amusement parks or sports events, San Antonio is a place for you. This doesn’t mean that San Antonio is no place for culture: its historic aspect is important and plays a major role in this city, where history and the future meet and interact.
The San Antonio hotel scene is worth a look: many quality hotels are available at incredibly low prices: great deals guaranteed! For example, this place will offer you the comfort of a suite at sweet rates all year round. Other’s even offer relaxation activities in their spas and pool resorts.
A PLACE FOR ART AND CULTURE
Just because it’s not New York, doesn’t mean you won’t find any fulfillment as a culture enthusiast in San Antonio. First, you can embark on a San Antonio classic, the San Antonio River Walk, a must-do for everybody! This green area in the middle of arid Texas will charm you with its small paths and boats sailing up and down the San Antonio river.
If you want to find out about the region’s history, consider the Alamo mission, as well as the San Antonio Missions National Historical Park. These places will give you a unique opportunity to find out about the missions, a major element of the city’s history in relation with Mexico.
San Antonio also houses the renowned San Antonio Museum of Art, as well as the Majestic Theater, with an all-year-round program where you will likely find something for you. And if you’re interested in wine, you may think of embarking on one of the Cottonwood Wine Tours, group activities revolving around wine tasting. Please your taste buds and develop your talents as a wine connoisseur!
AN ENTERTAINMENT HIGHLIGHT IN TEXAS
Those who like thrills and entertainment shouldn’t even think of missing out on San Antonio, TX. If you think you can enjoy the city’s offer in one single stay, just try and see! You will never run out of entertainment opportunities in San Antonio.
If you want to take some time to visit the city in a fun, unusual way, consider a Segway Tour. Perfect for groups, this activity will enable you to discover downtown San Antonio on these fabulous technological devices that will take you all over the city in no time.
Love theme parks? Good. Loved the Six Flags venues in California and Florida. Awesome! You probably didn’t know it, but Six Flags’ conception of fun can also be enjoyed in San Antonio! Check out the Six Flags Fiesta, thrills guaranteed! If you are dying in the city’s heat, you would be wrong not to think of a trip to Splashtown, a water amusement parks that will refresh and entertain you at the same time!
Sports fans will probably have thought of the San Antonio Spurs at this point. Don’t miss the show made by one of the last decades’ most successful NBA teams! Go cheer with the crowd of the AT&T Center! In terms of sports, many venues in the city also have comprehensive rodeo programs all throughout the year, so go and discover this typical show in Texas!
A FAMILY-OPEN AND -ORIENTED CITY
In San Antonio, fun and entertainment isn’t just for adults. First of all, there is a nearly limitless selection of hotels, many of which are both kid-friendly and cheap. For instance, this cozy location is 100% fit to have your entire family over in a comfortable yet affordable setting.
Because it’s not just about hotels, San Antonio offers a broad range of children-oriented activities. If you want to give your little ones some fun and some thrills, take them to Kiddie Park, the oldest children’s amusement park in Texas. Or watch them marvel at the beauty of marine life at Sea World! Cute dolphins and impressive killer whales to bring stars into your kids’ eyes.
If you want to stimulate their intellectual development and allow them to learn about our universe in an interactive way, the Scobee Planetarium and Challenger Learning Center seems like a good place to consider. Another alternative is the Magik Theatre, where famous theater plays are adapted in versions that the entire family can enjoy. All this will make your family stay in San Antonio simply unforgettable!
Price rangefrom $36to $1,537
- Hotel Studio 6 San Antonio Lackland AFBfrom $77
- Hotel Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites San Antonio2from $99
- Hotel Baymont Inn And Suites San Antonio Northwest Medical Center3from $63
- Hotel Holiday Inn Select San Antonio- Int'L Airport3from $133
- Hotel Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham San Antonio Stone Oak / Airport North2from $68
- Hotel Wyndham San Antonio Riverwalk4from $137
More Top Hotels
- Riverwalk Plaza ex Howard Johnson Plaza San Antonio
- Microtel Inn & Suites Sea World - Lackland Air Force Base
- Quality Inn & Suites near Fort Sam Houston
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites San Antonio Rivercenter Area
- Courtyard by Marriott San Antonio North - Stone Oak at Legacy
- Days Inn San Antonio
- Doubletree San Antonio Downtown
- San Antonio I-10 Northwest
- Holiday Inn Express San Antonio North - Riverwalk Ex Comfort Inn Alamo - Riverwalk
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites San Antonio-West Seaworld Area
- La Quinta Inn & Suites San Antonio Northwest
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites San Antonio Downtown Market Area
- Valencia Riverwalk
- Holiday Inn San Antonio-Downtown Market Square
- La Quinta Inn & Suites San Antonio The Dominion
- Doubletree by Hilton San Antonio Airport
- Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott San Antonio North - Stone Oak
- La Quinta Inn San Antonio South Park
- Red Roof Inn San Antonio - Airport
- El Tropicano Riverwalk
- Travelodge Inn & Suites San Antonio Airport
- La Quinta Inn & Suites San Antonio Airport
- Aloft San Antonio Airport
- TownePlace Suites by Marriott San Antonio Airport
- Courtyard San Antonio Downtown - Market Square
- Days Inn AT And T Center
- Hampton Inn & Suites San Antonio-Airport
- Ramada San Antonio Sea World Area
- La Quinta Inn & Suites San Antonio Downtown
- Hyatt Place San Antonio Riverwalk
- Best Western Posada Ana Inn - Medical Center
- Holiday Inn & Suites San Antonio Northwest
- Four Points by Sheraton San Antonio Downtown by the Riverwalk
- Courtyard San Antonio SeaWorld-Westover Hills
- Best Western Plus Sunset Suites-Riverwalk
- Marriott San Antonio Riverwalk
- Drury Plaza San Antonio North
- Hilton San Antonio Hill Country Hotel & Spa
- The Crockett
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites San Antonio-Airport North
- HomeGate Studios & Suites San Antonio-Airport
- Howard Johnson Inn And Suites Central San Antonio
- Hotels Austin 340 Hotels from $40
- Hotels New Braunfels 48 Hotels from $55
- Hotels Corpus Christi 107 Hotels from $41
- Hotels Houston 678 Hotels from $32
- Hotels Galveston 194 Hotels from $55
- Hotels San Marcos 33 Hotels from $39
More Top Destinations
- South Padre Island
- Las Vegas
- Fort Worth
- Port Aransas
- New Orleans
- Round Rock
- New York City
- College Station
- Myrtle Beach
- San Diego
- Aransas Pass
- San Angelo
- The Woodlands
- Panama City Beach
- El Paso
- Miami Beach
- Grand Prairie
- Virginia Beach