Visitors to this hotel were also interested in...
- Hotel Comfort Suites Santa Fe2from $127
- Hotel Courtyard By Marriott Santa Fe3from $126
- Hotel Best Western Inn Of Santa Fe2from $138
- Hotel La Quinta Inn Santa Fe3from $110
- Hotel Holiday Inn Express Santa Fe Cerrillos2from $122
- Hotel Holiday Inn Santa Fe3from $126
More Top Hotels Santa Fe
Petroglyph National Monument
Petroglyph National Monument covers 7,236 acres along a 17 mile section of West Mesa near Albuquerque, New Mexico. Within the confines of the park reside five volcanic cones along with many archeological sites many containing carved images. There are several areas within the park that are open for hiking. Also in the park is a visitor center. The park is jointly administered by the National Park Service and the city of Albuquerque. The park is open all year. The visitor center is open every day except Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years. Hours of operation are 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. There are no admittance fees however the city of Albuquerque does charge a parking fee at Boca Negra Canyon of $1 weekdays and $2 weekends.