Visitors to this hotel were also interested in...
- Hotel Hyatt Place Scottsdale Old Town3from $141
- Hotel Hilton Garden Inn Scottsdale Old Town3from $103
- Hotel Hyatt house Scottsdale - Old Townfrom $108
- Hotel The Saguaro4from $96
- Hotel W Scottsdale4from $301
- Hotel Valley Ho Scottsdale4from $169
More Top Hotels Scottsdale
Operating in the Papago Park area of Phoenix, Arizona the Phoenix Zoo is the largest non profit zoo in the United States. Its operation occupies 125 acres and includes 2.5 miles (4.0km) of walking trails. The zoo is home to approximately 1700 animals representing 200 species. These are divided into four major themed areas each representing different geographic areas of the world. The Phoenix Zoo has been recognized as one of the top five zoos for children. The zoos hours of operation vary by the season of the year. Spring hours are 8:00 a.m. to 5 p.m. Summer hours are 7 a.m. to 2 p.m. weekdays and 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. weekends. The fall season operations are 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. and winter season (a.k.a. ZooLights season) operations take place 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. with lights view from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m. Admission pricing is Adults $14, Seniors (60+) $9 and Children (3 - 12) at $6.