Visitors to this hotel were also interested in...
- Hotel Dyna Boutique4from $28
- Hotel Golden Banana Boutique3from $62
- Hotel Belmond La Résidence d’Angkor5from $285
- Hotel Royal Empire4from $35
- Hotel Somadevi Angkor4from $41
- Hotel Lin Ratanak Angkor3from $26
More Top Hotels Siem Reap
Angkor Archaeological Park
The archaeological park of Angkor, covers an area of 400 km2 within which can be found many different temples. The park was added to the UNESCO list of world cultural heritage sites in 1992. The temples date to the 10th to 12th Century, and the most famous among them is Angkor Wat which is close to the main park entrance. The park is open daily from 5 in the morning with different temples closing at different times depending on their location. Admission fees are $20 for a daily ticket, $40 for a 3-day Ticket and $ 60 USD for a 7-day Ticket. The park is approximately 6km north of Siem Reap and once inside the park, the distance between individual temples can be several kilometers so transport is available within the park.