Visitors to this hotel were also interested in...
- Hotel Sheraton on the Park5from $216
- Hotel Sofitel Wentworth Sydney5from $261
- Hotel Swissotel Sydney5from $212
- Hotel The Westin Sydney5from $229
- Hotel Intercontinental Sydney5from $290
- Hotel Hilton Sydney5from $227
More Top Hotels Sydney
The Rocks is the name given to the oldest area of Sydney which is located at the Sydney end of the Harbour Bridge between the bridge and Circular Quay. It was once the area inhabited by poor dock-workers and ex-convicts and has been transformed into an area filled with bars, restaurants, markets and shops and has become one of the most-visited parts of the city. It is considered to be Sydney's oldest preserved colonial district . In addition to the retail and dining options, attractions include the Sydney Visitor Centre, the Museum of Contemporary Art, The Merchants House, The Susannah Place Museum (a row of old terraced houses restored to their original state), the Discovery Museum and the oldest building in the city, Cadman's Cottage.