Visitors to this hotel were also interested in...
- Hotel Quality Inn & Suites Tarpon Springs3from $74
- Hotel Hampton Inn & Suites Tarpon Springfrom $105
- Hotel Innisbrook Resort & Golf Club4from $115
- Hotel Lake Tarpon Resort3from $46
- Hotel Homewood Suites by Hilton Tampa Port Richeyfrom $97
- Hotel Hampton Inn & Suites Port Richey3from $96
More Top Hotels Tarpon Springs
- Quality Inn & Suites Conference Center New Port Richey
- Days Inn and Suites Port Richey
- Ramada Bayside New Port Ritchey
- Rodeway Inn ex. Econo Lodge Inn & Suites
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Port Richey
- Bavarian Lodge
- Howard Johnson Port Richey
- Residence Inn Tampa Suncoast Parkway at NorthPointe Village
- Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate
Caladesi Island State Park
Located on Caladesi Island, this Florida State Park is open daily from 08h00 to dusk and offers a stretch of beach of approximately 5 km with public showers, as well as various nature trails, hiking options and a kayak trail. Picnic pavilions need to be pre-booked a fortnight in advance and a playground, cafe and gift shop are available. Besides exploring the mangroves, there are also designated fishing and wildlife viewing areas. The island can be reached by boat and offers a marina with overnight docking facilities. Ferry services from Honeymoon Island State Park depart on the hour and start at 10h00 daily.
Bourbon Street Nightclub
This club has been owned by Gregory Serio since 1998, he has turned the Bourbon Street Nightclub into a premier club that attracts top artists from all over the country. It is open all week and has pool tables, dart boards and a jukebox to entertain its patrons. Top sporting events are broadcast on a large TV. Each day the bar has a happy hour.
Hyde Park Village
The historic district of Old Hyde Park lies at the northern end of the peninsula which forms South Tampa. It is close to Tampa's downtown and easily accessible from the I275 interstate and the Crosstown Expressway. Much of its housing stock consists of Victorian and early twentieth century mansions and town houses. The Village (on the junction of Swann and Snow Avenues) has a collection of about 60 shops, boutiques and restaurants of eclectic design and taste. There is also a seven screen cinema. The village offers monthly outdoor concerts, exhibitions and a bi-annual art festival. Regular shopping hours: 10am - 7pm (Monday - Saturday) 12pm - 5pm (Sunday) Some stores and restaurants have extended hours. There are three covered car parks in the vicinity. The In Town Trolley also provides a service from Downtown - 50 cents