Visitors to this hotel were also interested in...
- Hotel Microtel Inn And Suites Tuscaloosa University2from $355
- Hotel Hampton Inn Tuscaloosa - University3from $142
- Hotel Home-Towne Suites Tuscaloosa2from $82
- Hotel Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Tuscaloosa3from $112
- Hotel Capstone4from $136
- Hotel Comfort Suites Tuscaloosa2from $108
More Top Hotels Tuscaloosa
USS Alabama Memorial Park
Opened in 1965 this museum is dedicated to all from the State of Alabama. It is dedicated to all branches of the service to have served in defense of the United States. The USS Alabama Memorial Park is home to not only the World War II battleship but also to the USS Drum (WW II submarine), a wide variety of aircraft and other military hardware. The military park consists of some 175 landscaped acres and is open every day of the year except Christmas. The park opens daily at 8 a.m. closing at 4 p.m. (October to March) or 6 p.m. (April to September). Admission for ages 12 and up is $12 ages 6 to 11 is $6 under 6 free.