Visitors to this hotel were also interested in...
- Hotel Stefanie4from $117
- Hotel Hotel Am Konzerthaus - MGallery Collection4from $141
- Hotel Mercure Secession Wien4from $126
- Hotel The Levante Parliament5from $110
- Hotel Austria Trend Savoyen Vienna4from $102
- Hotel 25hours at MuseumsQuartier4from $109
More Top Hotels Vienna
Naschmarkt has existed since the 16th century when it sold milk bottles made out of ash wood, that is where the name originated. It was around 1793 that it progressed to selling fruit and vegetables It is located at the Weinzeile over the Wein River and stretches for about 1.5 kilometres. Today as well as fruit and vegetables visitors can also purchase bakery items, cheeses, seafood and meats. With some stalls selling clothes and accessories. Around the Naschmarkt there are a few restaurants. Since 1977 the market has extended along the Weinzeile and every Saturday there is a fleamarket.