Hotels Virginia Beach
- Comprehensive hotel search for Virginia Beach online
- Find a cheap hotel in Virginia Beach!
- Book the best price!
Barclay Towers ResortTravelocity $88
Comfort Inn Beachfront2Booking.com $104
Ramada on the Beach3Booking.com $94
Days Inn Virginia Beach Oceanfront2Booking.com $89
La Quinta Inn & Suites Virginia Beach3Booking.com $75
This is the best rated 3-star hotel in Virginia Beach
Comfort Inn & Suites Oceanfront3Booking.com $119
Ocean Beach ClubExpedia $100
Beach Quarters Resort3Expedia $114
Fairfield Inn & Suites Virginia Beach Oceanfront2Booking.com $129
SpringHill Suites Oceanfront0Expedia $169
Hampton Inn Virginia Beach-Oceanfront South3Expedia $129
Hampton Inn Virginia Beach Oceanfront North3Orbitz $139
Hampton Inn Norfolk Virginia Beach3Travelocity $98
Courtyard Virginia Beach Oceanfront North 37th Street3Orbitz $139
Turtle CayExpedia $119
The Schooner Inn3Booking.com $70
Clarion Inn & Suites Virginia Beach3Booking.com $79
The Oceanfront Inn3Travelocity $81
Sandcastle Oceanfront Resort3Travelocity $90
Quality Inn & Suites Oceanfront3Travelocity $71
Hilton Virginia Beach Oceanfront4priceline.com $189
Boardwalk Resort and VillasTravelocity $87
Best Western Center Inn2Amoma.com $68
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Virginia Beach Oceanfront4Travelocity $140
Econo Lodge on the Ocean2Orbitz $79
LIKE VIRGINIA? LIKE THE BEACH? TRY VIRGINIA BEACH!
Virginia Beach is located on the southern part of Virginia’s coast, at the border with North Carolina. This city is part of a dynamic metropolitan area, and offers lots of things to do. Its specificities are mostly revolving around the presence of nature: in addition to the beach and ocean, the city houses thousands of acres of state parks where you can discover and experience nature in a both relaxing and fascinating way.
OCEAN LOVERS, WELCOME
Virginia Beach enjoys a convenient location right by the ocean, so if you’re a sea and/or ocean lover, there are countless activities revolving around your passion. For starters, get a hotel right by the beach! Though you may think that it’s a luxury reserved for wealthy people, there actually are pretty cheap deals to be taken advantage of! For instance, the Breakers Resort Inn, to have your whole family placed in a comfortable atmosphere.
If there is one place you should take your kids to in Virginia Beach, it’s the Grommet Island Beach Park. This oceanfront park is a one-of-a-kind locations, as it offers numerous playground activities and also options for the parents to relax. Good to know, it’s also completely accessible for wheelchairs.
If it rains and you don’t want your kids to play in the wet sand, that doesn’t mean that you’ll have to stay at your hotel and get bored! Instead, advance your child’s cooking abilities at the Young Chefs Academy, which offers cooking classes for kids of all ages, starting at three years old!
This should make a perfect family vacation where everyone comes back happy.
A PLACE FOR OUTDOOR PEOPLE
It’s true that some people prefer to live indoors, others outdoors. If you are the outdoor type, you’re going to love Virginia Beach. The city’s outdoor highlight is First Landing State Park above all other things. This park offers a broad range of activities as well as bike rentals. Walk or bike down the marked trails of this beautiful natural spot.
You will have just as much fun at False Cape State Park, which is located on a peninsula between the bay and the ocean. Part of it is also a wildlife refuge, where you can witness unspoiled nature with a great deal of natural species living in it.
The Virginia coast includes many camping sites that are accessible for most campers. Though it makes sense that the lovers of the outdoor world like camping, you may want to enjoy the comfort of a hotel regardless. If you’d rather sleep indoors or if the weather is not good enough to camp, but you need a cheap hotel, Clarion Inn Suites Virginia Beach is a safe bet. You will be hosted in basic but still comfortable conditions, without worrying about spending too much money.
If you’re interested in wildlife in particular, it would be wrong not to recommend the Great Dismal Swamp National Wildlife Refuge is likely to please you. This place is home to many rare species and revolves around the natural environment of the southeastern US coast, swamps.
Hopeless romantics will also enjoy activities like horse rides on the beach, which are offered during certain parts of the year. Enjoy a warm summer night while discovering the Virginia shore on a horse. At this point, outdoor people will not want their vacation to end.
CULTURE IN VIRGINIA BEACH
Don’t think that Virginia Beach doesn’t offer more than outdoor entertainment. It also is a place of history and culture.
In 1607, it was conquered by British explorers. The city’s history is linked to British colonization of the New World, and you will find different marks thereof around the city. Just by walking around the city, those hungry for historic knowledge will find interesting stuff to notice.
Take a trip to Neptune Park to see the Greek god’s statue, a testimony of the sea’s importance in the history and present of Virginia Beach.
Finally, you will surely like the Virginia Museum of Contemporary Art just as much. Find out about creative artworks that don’t look like anything you have seen before! With these surprises, your artistic inspiration and creativity will surely be stimulated.
Price rangefrom $35to $266
- Hotel Comfort Inn & Suites Oceanfront3from $156
- Hotel Barclay Towers Resortfrom $112
- Hotel La Quinta Inn & Suites Virginia Beach3from $126
- Hotel Comfort Inn Beachfront2from $168
- Hotel Hampton Inn Norfolk Virginia Beach3from $123
- Hotel Courtyard Virginia Beach Oceanfront North 37th Street3from $171
More Top Hotels
- SpringHill Suites Oceanfront
- Ocean Beach Club
- Days Inn Virginia Beach Oceanfront
- Sandcastle Oceanfront Resort
- Hampton Inn Virginia Beach-Oceanfront South
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Virginia Beach Oceanfront
- Hilton Virginia Beach Oceanfront
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Virginia Beach Oceanfront
- Beach Quarters Resort
- Turtle Cay
- Hampton Inn Virginia Beach Oceanfront North
- The Schooner Inn
- The Oceanfront Inn
- Ramada on the Beach
- Clarion Inn & Suites Virginia Beach
- Quality Inn & Suites Oceanfront
- Boardwalk Resort and Villas
- Holiday Inn & Suites North Beach
- Courtyard Virginia Beach Oceanfront South
- Econo Lodge on the Ocean
- Best Western Center Inn
- Hilton Garden Inn Town Center
- Doubletree Virginia Beach
- Candlewood Suites Virginia Beach Norfolk
- Wingate by Wyndham Virginia Beach - Norfolk Airport
- Surfside Oceanfront Inn
- Holiday Inn Virginia Beach Norfolk
- Courtyard Virginia Beach Norfolk
- Country Inn & Suites Norfolk Airport South
- Residence Inn Virginia Beach Oceanfront
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Virginia Beach Norfolk
- The Founders Inn and Spa
- Best Western Plus Oceanfront Virginia Beach
- Red Roof Inn Virginia Beach
- TownePlace Suites Virginia Beach
- Crowne Plaza Virginia Beach Town Center
- Econo Lodge Oceanfront
- Days Inn At The Beach
- Rodeway Inn
- Marjac Suites
- Country Inn & Suites By Carlson
- The Dolphin Inn
- Wyndham Virginia Beach Oceanfront
- The Grand Ocean
- Hotels Norfolk 61 Hotels from $31
- Hotels Williamsburg 134 Hotels from $29
- Hotels Chesapeake 59 Hotels from $45
- Hotels Hampton 48 Hotels from $38
- Hotels Newport News 56 Hotels from $30
- Hotels New York City 1392 Hotels from $38
More Top Destinations
- Ocean City
- Myrtle Beach
- Atlantic City
- Washington D.C.
- Kill Devil Hills
- Las Vegas
- Pigeon Forge
- Rehoboth Beach
- Miami Beach
- Glen Allen
- North Myrtle Beach
- New Orleans
- Daytona Beach
- Cape May
- Nags Head