Hotels Virginia Beach
- Comprehensive hotel search for Virginia Beach online
- Find a cheap hotel in Virginia Beach!
- Book the best price!
Hilton Virginia Beach Oceanfront4priceline.com $188
Hampton Inn Virginia Beach Oceanfront North3Orbitz $159
Barclay Towers ResortBooking.com $111
La Quinta Inn & Suites Virginia Beach3Orbitz $99
Days Inn Virginia Beach Oceanfront2Booking.com $99
Ocean Beach ClubTravelocity $134
Hampton Inn Virginia Beach-Oceanfront South3Orbitz $125
Comfort Inn & Suites Oceanfront3priceline.com $139
Clarion Inn & Suites Virginia Beach3Orbitz $99
Comfort Inn Beachfront2Booking.com $149
Fairfield Inn & Suites Virginia Beach Oceanfront2Fairfield Inn $139
Hampton Inn Norfolk Virginia Beach3Expedia $112
Quality Inn & Suites Oceanfront3Orbitz $90
SpringHill Suites Oceanfront0Expedia $149
The Founders Inn and Spa3Orbitz $107
Turtle CayExpedia $122
Holiday Inn & Suites North Beach3priceline.com $153
Courtyard Virginia Beach Oceanfront North 37th Street3Expedia $149
Ramada on the Beach3Booking.com $98
Red Roof Inn Virginia Beach2Booking.com $51
Best Western Center Inn2Expedia $75
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Virginia Beach Oceanfront4Expedia $154
Candlewood Suites Virginia Beach NorfolkOrbitz $88
Hilton Garden Inn Town Center3Expedia $119
Sandcastle Oceanfront Resort3Expedia $99
LIKE VIRGINIA? LIKE THE BEACH? TRY VIRGINIA BEACH!
Virginia Beach is located on the southern part of Virginia’s coast, at the border with North Carolina. This city is part of a dynamic metropolitan area, and offers lots of things to do. Its specificities are mostly revolving around the presence of nature: in addition to the beach and ocean, the city houses thousands of acres of state parks where you can discover and experience nature in a both relaxing and fascinating way.
OCEAN LOVERS, WELCOME
Virginia Beach enjoys a convenient location right by the ocean, so if you’re a sea and/or ocean lover, there are countless activities revolving around your passion. For starters, get a hotel right by the beach! Though you may think that it’s a luxury reserved for wealthy people, there actually are pretty cheap deals to be taken advantage of! For instance, the Breakers Resort Inn, to have your whole family placed in a comfortable atmosphere.
If there is one place you should take your kids to in Virginia Beach, it’s the Grommet Island Beach Park. This oceanfront park is a one-of-a-kind locations, as it offers numerous playground activities and also options for the parents to relax. Good to know, it’s also completely accessible for wheelchairs.
If it rains and you don’t want your kids to play in the wet sand, that doesn’t mean that you’ll have to stay at your hotel and get bored! Instead, advance your child’s cooking abilities at the Young Chefs Academy, which offers cooking classes for kids of all ages, starting at three years old!
This should make a perfect family vacation where everyone comes back happy.
A PLACE FOR OUTDOOR PEOPLE
It’s true that some people prefer to live indoors, others outdoors. If you are the outdoor type, you’re going to love Virginia Beach. The city’s outdoor highlight is First Landing State Park above all other things. This park offers a broad range of activities as well as bike rentals. Walk or bike down the marked trails of this beautiful natural spot.
You will have just as much fun at False Cape State Park, which is located on a peninsula between the bay and the ocean. Part of it is also a wildlife refuge, where you can witness unspoiled nature with a great deal of natural species living in it.
The Virginia coast includes many camping sites that are accessible for most campers. Though it makes sense that the lovers of the outdoor world like camping, you may want to enjoy the comfort of a hotel regardless. If you’d rather sleep indoors or if the weather is not good enough to camp, but you need a cheap hotel, Clarion Inn Suites Virginia Beach is a safe bet. You will be hosted in basic but still comfortable conditions, without worrying about spending too much money.
If you’re interested in wildlife in particular, it would be wrong not to recommend the Great Dismal Swamp National Wildlife Refuge is likely to please you. This place is home to many rare species and revolves around the natural environment of the southeastern US coast, swamps.
Hopeless romantics will also enjoy activities like horse rides on the beach, which are offered during certain parts of the year. Enjoy a warm summer night while discovering the Virginia shore on a horse. At this point, outdoor people will not want their vacation to end.
CULTURE IN VIRGINIA BEACH
Don’t think that Virginia Beach doesn’t offer more than outdoor entertainment. It also is a place of history and culture.
In 1607, it was conquered by British explorers. The city’s history is linked to British colonization of the New World, and you will find different marks thereof around the city. Just by walking around the city, those hungry for historic knowledge will find interesting stuff to notice.
Take a trip to Neptune Park to see the Greek god’s statue, a testimony of the sea’s importance in the history and present of Virginia Beach.
Finally, you will surely like the Virginia Museum of Contemporary Art just as much. Find out about creative artworks that don’t look like anything you have seen before! With these surprises, your artistic inspiration and creativity will surely be stimulated.
Price rangefrom $36to $273
- Hotel Hilton Virginia Beach Oceanfront4from $447
- Hotel Hampton Inn Virginia Beach Oceanfront North3from $284
- Hotel Hampton Inn Virginia Beach-Oceanfront South3from $193
- Hotel Ocean Beach Clubfrom $165
- Hotel Fairfield Inn & Suites Virginia Beach Oceanfront2from $304
- Hotel La Quinta Inn & Suites Virginia Beach3from $271
More Top Hotels
- Comfort Inn & Suites Oceanfront
- Barclay Towers Resort
- Quality Inn & Suites Oceanfront
- Courtyard Virginia Beach Oceanfront North 37th Street
- Days Inn Virginia Beach Oceanfront
- The Founders Inn and Spa
- Hampton Inn Norfolk Virginia Beach
- SpringHill Suites Oceanfront
- Holiday Inn & Suites North Beach
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Virginia Beach Oceanfront
- Best Western Center Inn
- Turtle Cay
- The Oceanfront Inn
- Comfort Inn Beachfront
- Hilton Garden Inn Town Center
- Candlewood Suites Virginia Beach Norfolk
- The Schooner Inn
- Clarion Inn & Suites Virginia Beach
- Beach Quarters Resort
- Courtyard Virginia Beach Norfolk
- Econo Lodge on the Ocean
- Country Inn & Suites Norfolk Airport South
- Courtyard Virginia Beach Oceanfront South
- Sandcastle Oceanfront Resort
- Wingate by Wyndham Virginia Beach - Norfolk Airport
- Crowne Plaza Virginia Beach Town Center
- Holiday Inn Virginia Beach Norfolk
- Red Roof Inn Virginia Beach
- TownePlace Suites Virginia Beach
- Econo Lodge Oceanfront
- Doubletree Virginia Beach
- Surfside Oceanfront Inn
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Virginia Beach Norfolk
- Ramada on the Beach
- Days Inn At The Beach
- Rodeway Inn
- The Dolphin Inn
- Residence Inn Virginia Beach Oceanfront
- Holiday Inn Va Beach Oceanside
- Boardwalk Resort and Villas
- Best Western Plus Oceanfront Virginia Beach
- Marjac Suites
- Westin Town Center
- Knights Inn and Suites
- Hotels Norfolk 61 Hotels from $32
- Hotels Williamsburg 134 Hotels from $30
- Hotels Chesapeake 59 Hotels from $46
- Hotels Hampton 48 Hotels from $39
- Hotels Newport News 56 Hotels from $31
- Hotels New York City 1392 Hotels from $39
More Top Destinations
- Ocean City
- Myrtle Beach
- Atlantic City
- Washington D.C.
- Kill Devil Hills
- Las Vegas
- Pigeon Forge
- Rehoboth Beach
- Miami Beach
- Glen Allen
- North Myrtle Beach
- New Orleans
- Daytona Beach
- Cape May
- Nags Head