Hotels in Asheville, USA
- Comprehensive hotel search for Asheville online
- Find a cheap hotel in Asheville!
- Book at the ideal price!
ASHEVILLE, NC…A MIX OF NATURE & EDGY FUNK
Asheville, NC is a cute and quaint city nestled in North Carolina. It has humid tropical like weather in the summer and slightly cooler temperatures in the winter, making it a well sought after travel destination for those who want to have a drama-free fun time. The locals are known to have a super laid-back mentality and often times go hiking, canoeing or to a live music show once the work day is over. There is said to be an unwritten rule that there will be no working after 5PM (of course unless your profession calls for it). There is plenty of time focused on lounging in the lazy rivers on a float and relaxing until the sun goes down. This is one main attraction for people visiting here because the locals emphasize on relaxation and happiness, making Asheville the perfect southern nook for a great vacation.
There are many attractions in Asheville but a major one is the Blue Ridge Parkway which is an amazing scenic point near the city. It’s perfect for hiking, picnics and has a lot of breathtaking points of interest along the way. There are many parks and coves that are accessible, and if you have access to a car, you can spend a leisurely few hours driving through and taking it all in. This spot is tailored to people that love the outdoors and working out during their vacation letting them enjoy the fresh air and beautiful surroundings.
Another interesting fact about Asheville is that it was named one of the “Top Ten Yoga Friendly Towns in America". There are many forms of yoga practiced here from ‘heavy metal’ to ‘glow in the dark’. It’s very common to be greeted with “Namaste" instead of “hello" in Asheville. Since there’s such a strong yoga influence, that’s another reason why folks here don’t take things too seriously and have a super relaxed and chill vibe about them. If you’re very much into yoga or an active lifestyle, there’s nothing more satisfying than having an amazing workout to start or end the day while on vacation. If you don’t find working out the least bit amusing while on vacation, Asheville has plenty of city tours, family fun activities, shopping and spas to keep you occupied.
THIRSTY FOR TRAVEL MUCH?
Of course Asheville is a great place to visit due to its historic nature and gorgeous outdoor environment, but if you love to drink beer then this should be at the top of your list for vacation destination spots. For years Asheville has been named “Beer City, USA" because it has more breweries per capita than any other U.S. city. You can throw back a cold brew at any of Asheville’s one of over 20 breweries that all have inviting and unique atmospheres. There can be up to 100 local beers to try on any given day. There are plenty of brewery tours, celebrations and interesting recipes that include beer. Asheville is definitely Homer Simpson’s dreamland… Bottoms up!
Most cities have cool downtown area’s that serves as a gem for locals and vacationers alike. It’s always a main point of interest because everyone’s needs are met regardless of what they are. You can shop, dine and relax for hours in mostly any downtown space. Asheville has a very trendy and edgy downtown district that infuses street concerts with hip coffee shops and is named a major social hub for all. There are over 30 art galleries, boutiques and restaurants that are an amazing staple in the neighborhood. The Orange Peel which is a famous music venue located downtown is the place to go to see great famous acts perform like Lauryn Hill, The Beastie Boys and Bob Dylan. Rolling Stone has actually named The Orange Peel one of the top 5 music venues in America. If you’re looking to stay at a hotel in the downtown area then Aloft is a satisfying choice because of its funky décor and interior that fits right in to the happening downtown scene. It’s also dog and pet friendly and has a nice outdoor pool that’s perfect for chilling at. They usually have amazing deals for if you stay a minimum number of nights you save some cash. If you’re in Asheville celebrating a romantic getaway or anniversary then Princess Anne Hotel is perfect for you. They have a daily wine hour, comfy porches to relax on and a cozy fireplace where you can enjoy each other’s company while watching the sparks blaze away. The hotel has a classy 1920’s vibe and elegance, making it a very special oasis. With a little research, you will find the perfect hotel that suits your needs.
Asheville is cool because it has multiple personalities in terms of its neighborhoods and vibes. The city is a mix of nature and trendy funk, which is anyone’s dream. This is the ideal spot for family vacations because everyone can have what they want and go where they’d like. One person can get up at the crack of dawn, hike and then join the others for a delicious lunch downtown. It’s just the most fun and carefree place to visit with cool facts that are super interesting. From yoga, to music to breweries, Asheville, North Carolina is the perfect place to visit!
Price rangefrom $51to $435
- Hotel Private Country Setting With Mountain Viewdeals from $5
- Hotel Just Beyond Utopia.deals from $142
- Hotel Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Asheville at Asheville Outlet Malldeals from $73
- Hotel Hotel Indigo Asheville Downtown - an IHG hoteldeals from $126
- Hotel Perfect Asheville Getawaydeals from $75
- Hotel Village Hotel on Biltmore Estatedeals from $234
More Top Hotels
- The Omni Grove Park Inn
- Hill House Bed and Breakfast
- 7 3rd Street Home 2 Bedrooms 2 Bathrooms Home
- Ivy Cottage Less Than 3 Miles To Biltmore Park & Blue Ridge Parkway
- Holiday Inn Asheville Downtown
- Value Place Asheville
- The Residences at Biltmore
- Mountain Carriage House - 10 Minutes Se Of Asheville. Beautiful Mountain Views
- The Inn on Biltmore Estate
- AC By Marriott Asheville Downtown
- Aberdeen Inn
- Mountainside Views In South Asheville Near Biltmore & Parkway
- Aloft Asheville Downtown
- The Mountaineer Inn
- 1 Minute From Relaxation. 20 Minutes From Everywhere Else.
- Hotel Brookstone Lodge
- The Robins Nest Private Suite With Firepit And Patio. 5 Minutes From Downtown.
- New Luxury Condo In The Heart Of Downtown
- Rodeway Inn Asheville
- Holiday Inn Asheville - Biltmore West
- Arts & Crafts Near Downtown Asheville
- The Lion And The Rose Bed And Breakfast
- 10 Minutes to Downtown Asheville & Minutes to Famous AVL Restaurants!
- The Pines Cottages
- Oakland Cottage Bed & Breakfast
- Days Inn Asheville/Mall
- Dogwood Bee Cottage - View The Mountains From Your Bedroom Balcony 1 Mile From Dt
- Grand Bohemian Hotel Asheville
- Quality Inn & Suites Biltmore East
- Quiet & Cozy 2br Cabin W/ A Wood Stove And Nature Views. Families Welcome!
- Blue Ridge View From In-town Suite
- Modern Hideaway 10 Minute Walk To Downtown Asheville / South Slope
- Views Of Downtown And Mountains, Quiet, Game Room, Outdoor Space, Fenced Yard
- Brand New Log Cabin, Long-range Mountain Views, Hot Tub, Fire Pit
- Econo Lodge Biltmore Asheville
- Single Little Detached Round House With One Queen Bed, Kitchenette, And Bath
- Cabin Near The Wine Trail
- Lovely Cabin In The Woods
- Bent Creek Lodge
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Asheville SW - Outlet Ctr Area
- 1899 Wright Inn & Carriage House
- Studio Apt In Ca 1905 Walk To Dwntn Asheville 30 Day Minimum
- Whimsical Mountain Retreat With Gorgeous Views And Privacy.
- Charming Contemporary Heart Of Avl 2 Bedroom Monthly Rental
- Hotels in Charlotte 3943 Hotels deals from $39
- Hotels in Pigeon Forge 8071 Hotels deals from $32
- Hotels in Gatlinburg 9128 Hotels deals from $37
- Hotels in Cherokee 755 Hotels deals from $56
- Hotels in Hendersonville 976 Hotels deals from $58
- Hotels in Myrtle Beach 15764 Hotels deals from $31
More Top Destinations
- New York
- Maggie Valley
- Flat Rock
- Virginia Beach
- Las Vegas
- Winston Salem
- Washington D.C.
- Bryson City
- Atlantic City
- Ocean City
- New Orleans
- Panama City Beach
- Blowing Rock
- Miami Beach
- Black Mountain
- Daytona Beach
- Lake Lure
- North Myrtle Beach
- St. Augustine
- Fort Lauderdale