Hotels in Atlantic City, USA
- Comprehensive hotel search for Atlantic City online
- Find a cheap hotel in Atlantic City!
- Book at the ideal price!
ATLANTIC CITY, EAST COAST VEGAS BUT NOT ONLY
You’ve probably heard of Atlantic City as an East-Coast equivalent to Las Vegas. But this city, located in New Jersey not so far from Philadelphia, New York and Washington DC, has much more to offer than just casinos.
Of course, this doesn’t mean that gambling enthusiasts won’t have the time of their life in Atlantic City: all the ingredients of a fun luxury stay are there for the taking.
Nonetheless, don’t think of Atlantic City as a city of sin and depravity. The truth is, there are dozens of things to do and to see that do not have any link with gambling, drinking, and so on. You would be surprised to see how family-friendly this city is if the only image you had of it came from movies and TV shows.
And for those who prefer not to spend any money on gambling because they rather spend it on entertainment, eating and finding an affordable place to stay, the doors of Atlantic City are open too! Many AC hotels offer amazing deals so you can have fun without worrying about exceeding your budget.
Young people, Atlantic City is also a nerve center of the world-famous Jersey Shore, a place known for its electric party atmosphere.
Everyone should find what they like and what they expect in Atlantic City, as it is a diversified, versatile travel destination where you can experience incredible surprises, to head home with unforgettable memories!
ATLANTIC CITY, LUXURY CITY
Though it is necessary to insist on the fact that AC is not only about casinos and luxury, don’t forget that if you like gambling and spending your vacations in lavish suites, Atlantic City definitely is a place for you. Over the course of the years, this city has acquired its reputation as a major gambling venue in the US, asserting itself as an East-Coast alternative to Las Vegas. While the latter city is located in the middle of the desert, Atlantic City can also boast a more pleasant location, right next to the Atlantic Ocean, and thus, a slightly cooler, more humid climate.
Many gambling fans like casinos’ luxurious atmosphere, with lots of glitz and glamour. If that’s your idea, while you’re at it, why not get a room or a suite directly where you gamble? In that case, the Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa could be a perfect choice for you. This amazing building can hold up over 2,000 people. You will find incredibly cozy suites that most likely match your taste, but if you want to save some money to spend it on gambling, the hotel’s cheapest rooms are sometimes even available under a hundred dollars!
This amazing location also holds several restaurants, some of which offer high-class gourmet food. Which means that in addition to sumptuous accommodation and gambling possibilities within the building, you can also eat like a king and drink first-class wine to go with your meals.
For your relaxation, at any time of the day, hotels like that one offer extremely varied spa services: you could use a massage after all the adrenaline from gambling!
You will also like the many golf courses available around the city: in just a few minutes’ drive, you will reach one of them to play around, if you’re interested.
Last but not least, if your gambling was fruitful and you won big money, why not head to one of the many outlet stores spread out around Atlantic City? These outlets regularly offer discounts on expensive designer clothes. Find the best deals you can think of to refurnish your wardrobe with gorgeous clothing for ridiculous prices!
Don’t you like living this life of luxury? If so, Atlantic City should be the destination of your dreams.
A YOUNG AND BUSTLING CITY
Atlantic City has been made famous by the hype around Jersey Shore. This series was an impressive hit among young people, and largely contributed to the region’s publicity. Now, Atlantic City is - even more - under the spotlight. What’s left for you to do? Come and enjoy it!
You’d think that the culture of luxury, which is very present in Atlantic City, is incompatible with the idea of an affordable stay. But you would be wrong. Finding a cheap motel there is not as hard as you may think. Achieve great savings on your accommodation expenses, so you can spend your extra money on your entertainment and nightlife!
This inn, located in Galloway near Atlantic City, is the guarantee of low prices for satisfying quality, so you don’t need to spend too much on a hotel.
In terms of activities, you won’t get bored even if you don’t like and/or can’t afford casinos. For instance, you can walk down the boardwalk and experience this busy, animated area. If the weather allows it and you are up for it, you can take a half-day or even a full day to learn how to surf! This sport is not just for Californians, the Atlantic coast is a great place to learn it and perform. Find out how to tame the waves in style on your board!
Breathe some fresh Atlantic air during your visit to the Absecon lighthouse! When on top of this building, you will have a 360° view over the ocean and the Jersey Shore. Take beautiful pictures to make all your friends jealous!
Just hearing the name Jersey Shore is the promise of a great nightlife. And you won’t be disappointed. Atlantic City is full of awesome nightlife venues where you can have fun with your friends all night long. To top it off, if you liked the lighthouse, you might even consider attending one of the few clubs with ocean views, which organize the best pool parties in the region.
Finally, thanks to AC’s convenient location, you can easily take a day trip to Philadelphia from there, or even to New York City or Washington DC!
Now, you probably have a better understanding of Atlantic City’s reputation as a young bustling city and nightlife capital. All you need is to go and see it with your own eyes!
NOT JUST BLACKJACK AND PARTYING
So far, there has been a lot for gamblers who want to have fun in a luxury atmosphere, and young party animals. But families shouldn’t feel like they have been forgotten.
Indeed, don’t think that Atlantic City NJ is no family-friendly place. It houses plenty of hotels ready to have you and your children over, offering lots of comfort for few dollars. For instance, the Quality Inn Flamingo is a cheap welcoming place. If the ocean water is a bit too cold for you and instead you want hotels with pools, this one will most likely be a good recommendation: your children can have fun splashing around in the pool, and you too!
Of course, there is a broad choice of activities. First of all, take advantage of being right by the ocean. In addition to walking down the boardwalk and trying the AC classic, the salt water taffy, take your kids to the Atlantic City aquarium, where they can admire many rare species of marine life and learn about the seaworld in a fun, interactive way.
If your family likes movie theaters, odds are they will not complain about a visit to the IMAX, where you can see classics or kid-friendly movies on an XXL screen. In terms of entertainment, you have to try Storybook Land, a theme park specifically for kids located right outside Atlantic City. With classic stories such as Little Red Riding Hood or Dumbo, your kids will love this enchanting experience. They should also react positively to the Ripley Believe it or not! Museum, a place dedicated entirely to all kinds of oddities. This children-friendly place will also contribute to your kids’ thriving.
In a nutshell, Atlantic City will prove you wrong if you think it’s not a great travel destination for your entire family.
Price rangefrom $28to $670
- Hotel Bay Point Inndeals from $6
- Hotel Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Atlantic Citydeals from $6
- Hotel Harrah's Resort Atlantic Citydeals from $37
- Hotel Borgata Hotel Casino & Spadeals from $72
- Hotel Hotel Showboat Atlantic Citydeals from $47
- Hotel Beautiful Water Front Home With Magnificent Views!deals from $6
More Top Hotels
- Ocean Resort Atlantic City
- Atlantic City 1 Bedroom Suite at Wyndham Skyline Tower
- Tropicana Casino & Resort
- Caesars Atlantic City Hotel & Casino
- Ramada West Atlantic City
- Sunset Inn
- Bally's Atlantic City Hotel & Casino
- Resorts Casino Hotel
- Trump Taj Mahal
- Ocean View From Every Room/3rd House From Beach And Boardwalk. 7 Bedrooms
- Sheraton Atlantic City Convention Center Hotel
- The Top End Townhomes! Stunning Views On Roof Deck! Amenities You Wont Believe!
- Hotel Courtyard Atlantic City
- 1br Condo On A Boardwalk
- Atlantic City Boardwalk High Rise Resort Close To Casinos With Indoor Pool And Outdoor Hot Tub
- Atlantic Palace Suites
- Great Location, 2 Blocks From The Casinos, Beach And Boardwalk
- The Claridge a Radisson Hotel
- Holiday Inn Express Atlantic City W Pleasantville
- Rodeway Inn Oceanview Atlantic City
- Ocean Block Beach Home Newly Renovated & Luxurious! Steps Away From The Beach.
- 3rd House From Beach And Boardwalk
- Days Inn Atlantic City
- Quality Inn Flamingo Atlantic City
- Hotel Skyline Tower Resort
- Amazing Large House In Lower Chelsea, Walking Distance To The Beach & Boardwalk
- Econo Lodge Beach and Boardwalk
- Unreal Location - Step Out Onto The Boardwalk In This Beachfront Home
- Luxury Home, Beach Block! 2nd House From Spectacular Inlet Beach And Views!
- 2 Bedroom, 1 1/2 Bath Home conveniently located right off boardwalk! Sleeps 8-10
- Beachfront Vacation Home with Kitchen, near Steel Pier
- The Water Club
- Oceanblock and less than 1 mile to the Trop!
- Garden Beach House One Block From Ocean
- Atlantic City Getaway
- Great Location! Beach Block/boardwalk/casinos Newly Renovated Sleeps 8
- New Home on the Bay! 4 Bdrm 2 1/2 Bth 2Grg @ 4Decks Jacuzzi
- Transportation Outside Your Door! Sleeps 16
- First On Boardwalk, Everything Walkable - Atlantic City Beach Views
- Great Summer House, 2 Blocks From Tropicana And The Ocean
- 7 Bdr Vacation House
- Grand BelleSleeps up to 15 Lots of Parking 4th House from the Beach
- Hotel Red Carpet Inn & Suites Scranton
- 6 Bdr All Seasons Vacation House, Atlantic City
- Hotels in Absecon 53 Hotels deals from $21
- Hotels in New York 11980 Hotels deals from $38
- Hotels in Wildwood 780 Hotels deals from $48
- Hotels in Galloway 39 Hotels deals from $20
- Hotels in Cape May 564 Hotels deals from $87
- Hotels in Ocean City 4582 Hotels deals from $34
More Top Destinations
- Egg Harbor Township
- Wildwood Crest
- Seaside Heights
- Ventnor City
- Virginia Beach
- Washington D.C.
- Mount Laurel
- Somers Point
- Jersey City
- Myrtle Beach
- Rehoboth Beach
- North Wildwood
- Toms River
- Las Vegas
- North Bergen
- Fort Lee
- Cape May Court House
- Cherry Hill
- Ocean City
- East Brunswick