Hotels in Boston, USA
- Comprehensive hotel search for Boston online
- Find a cheap hotel in Boston!
- Book at the ideal price!
BOSTON, THE JEWEL OF NEW ENGLAND
Boston is a wonderful historically rich city in terms of culture, architecture and diversity and is a great place to travel to all year round (yes, even sometimes in the winter sans the snowstorms). Boston is filled with exciting things to do and places to see within every cool neighborhood throughout the city. It’s no surprise that this city is home to some of the best sports teams in hockey, baseball, basketball and football, Oscar award winning actors and some of the best universities in the world. It is a great place to spend a quick or long weekend with friends or family and have a blast by feeling liberated and accepted in this amazing and friendly city.
FUN THINGS TO DO IN BOSTON
Boston is a melting pot that is filled with rich art & culture and entertainment. There is always a comedy show, play or art exhibit that’s not too far from the next and is always enjoyable. Boston is one of the Meccas for American History that many come to explore and learn more about. One educational activity includes the Freedom Trail. The Freedom Trail is so popular that there are several different tour companies that you can choose from to explore this journey. Just ask your hotel concierge for their opinion of the best one to choose. Along with the Freedom Trail there is the legendary Fenway Park where the World Champion Boston Red Sox’s baseball team play, the beautiful gardens of the Boston Common, Museum of Fine Arts and Faneuil Hall which is the perfect indoor/outdoor marketplace for shopping, dining and relaxing while being entertained by live street performers.
Close by that area is the North End, where some of the best food and bakeries for cannoli’s and lobster tails are. Downtown Boston offers a plethora of cafes, restaurants, lounges and a newly renovated movie theater that is perfect for everyone’s entertainment. Depending on the time of year you can catch a either a baseball, basketball, or hockey game at TD Garden. You could also take a trip to Gillette Stadium and watch the Superbowl winning champions the New England Patriots play an exhilarating football game.
Oh but wait there’s more! You can book a tour at the Boston Public Garden and ride on their famous Swan Boats and hear about the well-known tale “Make way for Ducklings.” Since Boston, is known for having some of the top universities in the world, it is always a great idea to take a tour of them and learn about their history and why they are ranked as prestigious schools. Harvard University is in the heart of Cambridge, surrounded by museums andHarvard Square, where you can grab a bite to eat, sip an espresso or perhaps shop at the popular Harvard Coop for some Boston themed goodies. It’s always enjoyable to hop aboard a trolley car or duck boat tour of Boston and at the end of the day there are plenty of restaurants and cool bars to enjoy such as Frost Ice Bar that’s made entirely out of ice with temperatures of 21 degrees and includes family friendly hours before 5pm.
If you plan on travelling to Boston during the summer months, it’s always the perfect time of year to venture over by ferry and visit the cute quaint towns on the islands of Martha’s Vineyard, Cape Cod or Nantucket, where people from all over the country love to escape to.
WHERE TO STAY IN BOSTON
Whether you want to be in the center of all the hustle and bustle of eventful Boston, or in a quieter part of the city, there are plenty of cheap hotels and hostels to choose from. Boston, or ”Bawstin” (how some Bostonians with heavy accents refer to it as), offers cheap deals ranging from downtown to the surroundings cities that are still nearby to the action. Some choices are Hotel Marlow located in award winning actor Ben Affleck’s hometown of Cambridge, on the Cambridge/Boston line and is within walking distance to walking tours and several delicious eateries, in addition to serving free wine at happy hour and is dog friendly. The Inn at St. Botolph is adjacent to Newbury Street and the Prudential Center (large shopping avenues) and has a kitchen. Each hotel room in Boutique hotel Newbury Guest House has a flat screen television, DVD player and a complimentary breakfast is included.
If you’d rather stay at a cheap hostel Hostelling International is a great choice and is clean and very secure. South of Boston in a city named Fall River is Lizzie Borden Bed & Breakfast which is rumored to be haunted by hotel guests that have used Ouija Boards in the rooms where the famous worldwide controversial late 1800’s murders occurred. This hotel isn’t as cheap as others in Boston, but is a great time for if you’re seeking haunted enchantment. If you prefer to stay in a hotel that’s located in a surrounding city/suburb of Boston, in the quiet charming town of Lexington, Aloft Hotel is very hip in décor with a cool WXYZ lounge, indoor pool and 24 hour accessible snack bar, or its sister Hotel Element that’s across the street with flat screen televisions and a full size kitchen.
As you can see the activities, history and culture alone are the perfect reasons to plan a getaway to Boston. It’s a city that has something to do for the entire family. Its location is ideal if you want to travel to other cities close by and is the perfect place to explore all four seasons because there is always something worth seeing. So do yourself a favor and make your way to Boston and discover why it’s the jewel of New England.
Price rangefrom $91to $1,794
- Hotel Boston Luxury Suitesdeals from $94
- Hotel Rozzys Finest Room On T & Bus Linedeals from $6
- Hotel Boston Park Plazadeals from $91
- Hotel Liberty Fleet Of Tall Shipsdeals from $6
- Hotel Concord Square By Short Term Rentals Bostondeals from $100
More Top Hotels
- Sheraton Boston Hotel
- West Broadway Quarters
- Boston Fenway Inn Hostel
- Comfort Inn Boston
- Oasis Guest House
- Perkins B&b
- The Farrington Inn
- Comfy 1 Br In Premier Beacon Hill - One Bedroom Apartment, Sleeps 4
- Global Luxury Suites At The Theatre District
- The Revolution
- DoubleTree by Hilton Boston Bayside
- Hyatt Boston Harbor
- Studio Allston
- Boston Homestel
- Embassy Suites by Hilton Boston at Logan Airport
- Angels Nest Angels Nest
- Bold 1Br In Back Bay By Sonder
- Hampton Inn & Suites Boston Crosstown Center
- Stay Aboard a 43 Ft. Motor Yacht in Boston Harbor
- Omni Parker House
- InterContinental Boston
- Copley House
- Americas Best Value Inn ex Charles River Motel
- Boston Marriott Copley Place
- Best Boston Location, Beautiful 2br, 1ba
- Unique 1Br In Seaport By Sonder
- Clarendon Square
- Hyatt Regency Boston
- Boston North End Cute And Cozy Furnished Studio
- Courtyard by Marriott Boston Logan Airport
- Hi Boston
- Elegant 2br In South End By Sonder
- sleeps 4, Near BC,BU Easy Access To Boston, Mins To Public transport,balcony
- Recently Renovated, Modern Beacon Hill Boston 1 Bedroom In Historic Brownstone
- The Westin Boston Waterfront
- Hotel Boston
- 463 Beacon Street Guest House
- Ramada Boston
- Evolve Suites
- The Westin Copley Place, Boston
- Boston Harbor Yacht, Skyline View, Free Parking, Ac/heat, Walk To North End Wifi
- Hotel The Constitution Inn
- May Special $150 Back Bay 1 Bedroom With Patio
- Stunning 1Br In Seaport By Sonder
- Hotels in Cambridge 457 Hotels deals from $113
- Hotels in Somerville 165 Hotels deals from $50
- Hotels in Revere 77 Hotels deals from $103
- Hotels in Waltham 67 Hotels deals from $125
- Hotels in Woburn 32 Hotels deals from $102
- Hotels in Braintree 18 Hotels deals from $85
More Top Destinations
- New York
- West Yarmouth
- Atlantic City
- Ocean City
- Virginia Beach
- Myrtle Beach
- South Yarmouth
- Washington D.C.