Hotels in Cocoa Beach, USA
- Comprehensive hotel search for Cocoa Beach online
- Find a cheap hotel in Cocoa Beach!
- Book at the ideal price!
COCOA BEACH, A HAVEN OF PEACE ON THE EAST COAST OF FLORIDA
So many Floridian beaches, so little time… Cocoa Beach is one of those that you shouldn’t miss! If you’ve never heard about this heavenly coastal town, here’s your chance to learn all about it and possibly find your next vacation destination. Located on the eastern coast of Florida, in Brevard County, Cocoa Beach, FL will please all kinds of visitors, no matter their expectations.
Cocoa Beach is known for its very intense surfing activity, for its location close to the Kennedy Space Center, and even for being the set of the sitcom “I Dream of Jeannie” in the sixties… That’s a lot of excitement for such a little town!
Whether you’re incredibly fond of wildlife, whether you live every new day looking for fresh entertainment experiences or want to find out more about the fascinating sport that is surfing, welcome to Cocoa Beach.
UNTOUCHED NATURE FOR YOUR LIKING
The US are is huge country. Florida itself is fairly large too. With this gigantic territory comes a considerable load of options. There are many places across America where you can enjoy unspoiled nature in an appealing state, and it’s easy to get lost in all those options.
Cocoa Beach definitely is a safe bet for you.
For starters, why not get a hotel with a view to the beach? The city features a broad selection of locations so you can find just the right pick for your vacation. From your room at the Best Western Ocean Beach Hotel & Suites, you can hear the sound of the ocean! Just imagine what it’s like to feel surrounded by nature in that way.
To further explore Cocoa Beach’s opportunities, why not head to the Lori Wilson Park? This oceanfront park doesn’t just have a playground for kids and a built-in dog park, it also has a large area to go birdwatching! Discover some rare bird species that exist at very few locations.
In addition to that, many small service providers of the city offer various expeditions to go see Florida’s rich wildlife, be it on land or in the sea. Never-ending opportunities for nature addicts...
SURFERS! OVER HERE!
In addition to cheap oceanfront hotels, Cocoa Beach is known across the US as a first-class surfing location.
First of all, if you live inland, you probably never had the opportunity to learn how to surf… didn’t all you always admire how those people cruise the waves lightly? Time to fulfill your dream of learning how to surf: in Cocoa Beach, there actually are many places you can visit to learn this iconic sport, which an entire lifestyle is based on.
Keep going with your (new?) surfing frenzy by visiting an iconic place, which casts the spotlight of the surfing world right onto Cocoa Beach: the Ron Jon Surf Shop. The largest surf shop in the world. In addition to classes offered by partners of the store, you will find all the equipment you need. Anything you could possibly dream of, odds are, they have it there.
To practice your new hobby, why not get an oceanfront room in a hotel, so you’re as close as possible to your new playground: the ocean! Also, surfing is not the only water sport you can practice in Cocoa Beach. Among other possibilities, jet ski and wind surfing are offered in this Floridian coastal town.
In Cocoa Beach, conquer the world of surfing, and beyond!
A WIN-WIN DESTINATION FOR ENTERTAINMENT ADDICTS
Some people just have it, the entertainment fiber that runs through your blood. After visiting numerous theme parks and amusement parks where you have experienced the utmost thrill and taken part in interactive activities linked to movies or TV shows you loved, here you are in Florida.
So where do you go? Orlando, obviously! Except you wish Orlando had beaches. The beach does offer incredible entertainment activities, such as surfing, listed above, and many more. If you’re an entertainment addict but can’t really picture yourself going on vacation somewhere without a beach, it’s like Cocoa Beach was made for you!
In just one hour, you will have reached the entertainment capital of Florida with its incredible selection of theme parks, among which, Disney World, Legoland, Universal Orlando, Sea World, and so on… And at the end of the day, while most people head back to their hotels in the humid heat of the Floridian swamps, you get to relax on a beautiful beach and enjoy this gorgeous setting… A win-win combination that reconciles the entertainment fan and the beach lover competing inside you.
While you’re at it, you’d be wrong not to discover the Cocoa Beach Pier and all the fun available on it… Enjoy local seafood from Florida while knocking back a few drinks and enjoying the pier’s exceptional setting!
Also in the vicinity of Cocoa Beach, there is the well-known city of Cape Canaveral, which includes the famous air force station. To discover this monument of the American army and its history, you can take a cheap Segway tour of Port Canaveral and find out about this place in a fun, entertaining way.
By now, your thrill-seeking soul should be in seventh heaven.
Price rangefrom $58to $216
- Hotel International Palms Resort & Conference Center Cocoa Beachfrom $53
- Hotel Sandcastles Beautiful Condo-book Your Summer Vacation Now!from $142
- Hotel Hotel Cocoa Beach Suitesfrom $72
- Hotel Unit 69 Best Direct Oceanfront Condo On Beach!from $110
- Hotel Penthouse - Next To Pier - Amazing Oceanfront Viewsfrom $114
- Hotel Affordable Luxury For Your Much Needed Beach Vacation! 1 Block To Beach Accessfrom $110
More Top Hotels
- Hilton Cocoa Beach Oceanfront
- Take Me To The Ocean
- Direct Ocean-front Penthouse Just Renovated / Spanish Main / , Pool, Beach Acces
- Hampton Inn Cocoa Beach Cape Canaveral
- Beach Island Resort
- Gorgeous Richard Arms Unit 12
- Sandcastles Ocean View, New Luxurious Vacation Retreat, Read Our Reviews!
- Best Western Cocoa Beach Hotel & Suites
- Pier Side Getaway -
- Beautiful 2 Bedroom 2 Bathroom Condo/sleeps 6/oceanfront View Overlooking
- Summer Special! Ocean View Steps From Beach! 60Tv, Free Wifi & Movies
- La Quinta Inn Cocoa Beach-Port Canaveral
- Come Enjoy The Sunshine!
- Ocean Landings Resort & Racquet Club
- Newly Built & Spacious, Tvs In Each Room, Balconies, Granite Finishes, Sleeps 8
- Sandcastles 315, 2b/2b, Ocean View, Still Avail. 3/3/18-3/7/18
- Spacious Downtown Cottage, 2 Blocks From The Beach.
- Beautiful Cocoa Beach In Your Backyard!
- Amazing Direct Oceanfront Luxury Cocoa Beach Condo 104!
- Beautiful Ocean Front Condo Just Steps To The Sand!
- Sandcastles 615 With Fantastic Reviews And Side Ocean Views
- Direct Ocean View Condo
- Ocean Pool Luxury 2/2, 3 Flat Screen Tvs
- Stay in this brand new modernized condo, family friendly!
- Gorgeous 2 Bedroom Ocean Front - Very Clean And Updated - Excellent Resort
- Cozy condo w/ shared pool, private beach access, near by restaurants and pier!
- Beautiful 1st Floor Condo Located Steps From The Pool And Ocean!
- Sandcastles By Stay In Cocoa Beach
- Spanish Main
- Oceanfront Richard Arms 20!
- Fantastic 2 Br, 2 Br Updated Ocean Condo, Call For Best Rates
- Direct Oceanfront Condo On Cocoa Beach
- Modern Efficiency In Cocoa Beach With Only A One Minute Walk To The Beach!
- Another Cocoa Beach Downtown 2 Bedroom Cottage - Walk To The Beach!
- The Resort On Cocoa Beach
- On The Ocean - Ground Floor - Next To Pier
- Cocoa Beach Paradise
- Direct Ocean Unit 4 By Redawning
- Pelican Villa - Across the street from the beach!
- Sea Aire Motel
- Hotel Quality Inn & Suites Cocoa Beach
- Oceanfront Townhouse - Cocoa Beach Club
- Oceanfront Condo, Family Friendly Close To Orlando Attractions
- Hotels in Orlando 10206 Hotels from $27
- Hotels in Cape Canaveral 228 Hotels from $81
- Hotels in Kissimmee 17309 Hotels from $24
- Hotels in Daytona Beach 1098 Hotels from $38
- Hotels in Lake Buena Vista 280 Hotels from $57
- Hotels in Melbourne 253 Hotels from $52
More Top Destinations
- Miami Beach
- Fort Lauderdale
- St. Augustine
- Vero Beach
- Key West
- Clearwater Beach
- St. Pete Beach
- Panama City Beach
- Ormond Beach
- Fort Myers
- Daytona Beach Shores
- West Palm Beach
- Fort Myers Beach
- Merritt Island
- Sanibel Island
- Myrtle Beach
- New Smyrna Beach
- St. Petersburg
- Key Largo
- Boca Raton
- Treasure Island
- Altamonte Springs
- Pompano Beach
- New York
- Palm Bay
- Lake Mary
- Satellite Beach
- Palm Beach
- Marco Island