Hotels in Collingwood, Canada
- Comprehensive hotel search for Collingwood online
- Find a cheap hotel in Collingwood!
- Book at the ideal price!
Collingwood, A Quaint Harbour Town
Explore the eclectic shops situated along Nottawasaga Bay, or pay homage to the sailors of yesteryear at a marine heritage museum. Marvel at the city’s array of Victorian, Georgian, and Gothic architecture, or take in an epic vista from atop a magnificent overlook. Eat the area’s best seafood like a local or sip a glass of vino crafted in the South Georgian Bay region. Cycle along scenic roadways or celebrate the life of Elvis Presley at the city’s yearly festival that pays tribute to the singer.
Revisit the Past & Honour “The King”
Collingwood’s rich history is still vivid today, especially in the brick, stone, and wood buildings that encompass a diverse scope of architectural styles. The Collingwood Federal Building, located on Hurontario Street, is a particularly beautiful historic place to visit, and Collingwood Museum is not to be missed, either. There, you’ll find exhibits highlighting more than 150 years of Collingwood’s vast maritime history, along with educational programs and a unique gift shop with one-of-a-kind souvenirs. Also becoming an integral component of the city’s history is the annual Elvis Festival, a special event that has been growing since its inception more than 20 years ago. Throughout the weeklong festival, Elvis tribute artists gather to perform across the city for its nearly 30,000 attendees. The festival is the largest of its kind, so be sure to make your reservations in one of the city’s hotels far in advance if you plan to go! Typically, the event is held at the end of July.
Many of Collingwood’s best features are located outdoors. For instance, you can get a bird’s eye view of the historic Collingwood Harbour by taking a trip to Georgian Bay’s Millenium Overlook Park. There, you can take an extended walk through the park, or have a seat on one of the benches and watch the sailboats. Or, trek through the wonders of the depths by making your way to Scenic Caves Nature Preserve. At this exquisite park, you’ll be able to adventure through Blue Mountain’s marvellous caves; just be sure to wear proper shoes for exploring! If you’re looking for even more of a heart-pounding adventure, book a trip to Thunderbird Zipline. At a half-mile in length, it’s the longest zipline in Canada and is open from May to October. Sunset Point Park is another spot to put at the top of your “must-see” list, and as its name suggests, the sunset views from this spot are stunning. It’s dog-friendly, too, so feel free to bring your pup along for the adventure!
Bike, Hike, Stay & Play
Cycling is one of the most popular sports in Collingwood, as there are an abundance of trails and roadways that provide beautiful panoramas for you to enjoy while pedalling. If you prefer hiking, the Georgian Trail can take you to stunning heights, but there are milder trails available for hikers of all levels. For a map of all Collingwood trails, stop by Town Hall on Hurontario Street. If you’re a golf enthusiast, you’ll be happy to know that many of the hotels in Collingwood are known for having their own exclusive fairways, as well as other recreational offerings. For instance, Living Water Resort & Residences offers an 18-hole golf course, as well as cross-country ski trails and a tennis court. Cranberry Golf Course is also an ideal spot for golfers, as it boasts an 18-hole course, along with indoor and outdoor pools. If you prefer to play on a smaller scale, there’s also Georgian Bay Hotel & Conference Centre, which has an 18-hole mini-golf course and playground for younger guests.
Drink & Dine
Collingwood is a beer lover’s heaven. The city is home to a number of breweries, which are loved by locals and tourists alike. If you’re a beer connoisseur, be sure to make your way to Side Launch Brewing Company, where you can sample up to four unique beers at a time, or Collingwood Brewery, where you can tour their beer-making facility. Oenophiles will enjoy the locally-produced wines offered at the local vineyards, and there are plenty of unique ciders available for tasting throughout the region as well. Once you’re ready for a bite to eat, head to one of the city’s favourite restaurants. The Iron Skillet is known for their delightful comfort food, while Azzurra Trattoria serves up some of the best Italian cuisine in all of South Georgian Bay. For outstanding seafood, be sure to make your way to Fish & Sips or Lakeside Seafood and Grill.
Price rangefrom $38to $501
- Hotel Days Inn and Suites Collingwooddeals from $71
- Hotel Georgian Bay Hoteldeals from $67
- Hotel Fabulous 3 Bedroom, 2 Bath Bungalow With Theatre And Pool Table Downstairsdeals from $5
- Hotel Living Stone Golf Resortdeals from $75
- Hotel Hotel Comfort Inn & Suitesdeals from $61
- Hotel 2 Bd Aprtmnt In Chalet Retreat, Near Blue Mtn, Downtown Coll., & Wasaga Beachdeals from $120
More Top Hotels
- The Westin Trillium House, Blue Mountain
- Mariner Motor Hotel
- Blue Mountain Inn
- Living Water Resorts
- Blue Mountain Chalets
- Embarc Blue Mountain By Diamond Resorts
- The Lodges At Blue Mountain - Chalets
- Family Friendly Modern & Chic Condo - Your Sanctuary Suite. Welcome Gift.
- Relax Inn Collingwood
- Luxury Inn
- Summit Ridge
- Wintergreen Condos
- Quiet Studio In Cranberry Resort .
- Comfort Inn & Suites Collingwood
- Summit Ridge 5
- Summit Ridge 1
- Pretty River Valley Country Inn
- Pleasant Manor
- The Findlay House
- Mountain Springs Resort
- The Lodges At Blue Mountain - Sierra Lane Condos
- Collingwood Motel
- Craigleith Manor Bed & Breakfast
- 2 Bedroom Snowbridge Condo
- The Lodges At Blue Mountain Historic Snowbridge Condos
- 2 Acre Waterfront Cottage
- Home Away From Home In Collingwood 2 Bedroom Retreat - Minutes To Blue Mountain
- Exquisite Retreat Minutes From Blue Mountain And Wasaga Beach
- Cozy Blue Mountain Cottage! 5 Minutes Walk To The Orchard Lift!
- Spacious Resort Studio In Collingwood
- Quiet Getaway - Perfect For A Couple Or Family!
- Shale Beach House On Georgian Bay
- Beautiful Log Cabin On Farm / Restored Pig Pen
- Blue Mountain Studio Loft - Blue Mountains
- Waterfront Cabin On Private Trout Lake