Hotels in Cottonwood, USA
- Comprehensive hotel search for Cottonwood online
- Find a cheap hotel in Cottonwood!
- Book at the ideal price!
Hotel Super 8 Cottonwood Cottonwood
Located off Highway 260, the Super 8 Cottonwood is a two-star motel with a business center and a seasonal outdoor pool and spa tub. Nearby attractions include the Blazin’ M Ranch and the Tuzigoot National Monument. The 52 rooms at this motel offer air-conditioning and an en-suite bathroom. Other amenities include cable TV, coffee makers, hair dryers, and phones. Free perks include Wi-Fi, local calls, and toiletries. Facilities at the Super 8 Cottonwood include a 24-hour front desk, a guest-use computer, and free parking for cars and large vehicles. A continental breakfast is included in the room rate. Plus, there are vending machines on-site. Nearby dining spots include Cork and Catch, Randall’s Restaurant, and Denny’s. This motel lies five miles from the Verde Canyon Railroad, within ten miles of Jerome State Historic Park and the Out of Africa Wildlife Park, and 17 miles from Red Rock State Park. more
Hotel Best Western Cottonwood Inn Cottonwood
Relax in the scenic Sedona-Verde Valley at Best Western Cottonwood Inn. Verde Canyon Railroad is less than a 15-minute drive from the property while Dead Horse Ranch State Park can be reached in ten minutes by car. Guests will find free Wi-Fi in the rooms of Best Western Cottonwood Inn. Accommodations also feature air conditioning, a refrigerator, a work desk, coffee and tea making facilities and a TV with satellite channels. The hotel has an outdoor heated pool plus a hot tub. The front desk is open 24-hours a day and has a safety deposit box. On-site parking is available for free. A complimentary breakfast is served at the property each morning. Plaza Bonita Mexican can be found next door and Denny’s is a short walk away. Sedona can be reached in 20 minutes by car while Out of Africa is a little more than a 15-minute drive from the hotel. more
Hotel The Iron Horse Inn Cottonwood
At the Iron Horse Inn in Cottonwood, we're sticklers for ensuring your stay is the best it can be. From pillow top and memory foam mattresses, to the wood and tile floors, our rooms are sure to dazzle you with comfort and uniqueness. If you enjoy historic properties, with all the modern touches, we are the place for you! All rooms have large flat screen HD televisions with DirectTV DRE with HBO, microwave and mini-fridges, AC, Wi-Fi, and complimentary bottled water. Paya brand soaps and shampoos are also standard in all of our rooms. Enjoy roaming around Old Town, visiting antique shops, wine tasting rooms, olive oil tasting, and dining at the many wonderful restaurants located here. Cottonwood is also a great place to stay for a day trip to Jerome, Sedona, or a Grand Canyon visit. And you can't leave before a trip on the Verde Canyon Railroad in Clarkdale! Our vending room now includes the Starbucks iCup experience! All of our rooms are non-smoking. No pets allowed. Our property does not have an elevator so please call in advance if you require a downstairs room. more
Hotel Verde Valley Rv & Camping Resort Cottonwood
Verde Valley RV Camping is a scenic RV campground in Arizona best known for its expansive desert and mountain backdrops. Situated on the Verde River, this 300-acre oasis in the high desert of Arizona is surrounded by the majestic beauty of the Red Rocks to the north, Mingus Mountains to the west, the Hackberry Mountains to the south and adjacent to beautiful Alcantara Vineyards! Perhaps one of the best reasons for visiting Verde Valley RV is the moderate year-round climate. In fact, many of our guests stay at this RV campground when traveling in Arizona for the comfort it provides to them. Rich in geological and cultural history, the area surrounding Verde Valley RV Camping offers hours of exploration and sightseeing. From the famous ghost town of Jerome, to kayaking the Verde River to scenic drives through Sedona, and wine tasting right next-door, there is adventure and mystery at every turn. Book your stay today in one of our cabins, pitch a tent or park your RV in one of our many scenic sites! more
Hotel The Tavern Hotel Cottonwood
Surround yourself in contemporary comfort Each room at The Tavern in Cottonwood is appointed with beautiful hardwood floors, stone tiled bathrooms with walk-in showers, granite counter tops, vessel sinks, high-end fixtures, and super quiet individual cooling and heating. Distinctive furnishings include 32" flat screen televisions with cable TV and HBO, plush bedding with fine cotton linens, soft-topped mattresses, and high-end bath & spa products to create the ultimate, tranquil lodging experience. The Tavern Hotel offers two room styles, Deluxe King & Deluxe Queen. There are 8 Deluxe King bedrooms and 2 Deluxe Queen bedrooms. Please note: King Suite maximum occupancy is 2 people and Queen Suites are 4 people. No pets, No Smoking. All rooms feature the list of amenities below: Welcome cocktail upon check-in; free Continental breakfast at Crema (across the street); walk-in shower; free HBO; refrigerator; high-end bath & spa products; iron and full-size ironing board; free Wi-Fi & high speed Internet; free local & domestic long distance calling; desk & work area; 32" flat screen TVs; clock radio with MP3 connection; in-room coffee maker; hair dryer; non-smoking. No pets please. Check-in between 3 pm-9 pm. Check-out at 11am. more
Hotel AZ Pines Motel Cottonwood
The family owned Pines Motel boasts having an Electric Vehicle and Tesla Charging Station. We are Certified Green with in room recycle containers. Check our reviews on Trip Advisor – and we will check you in! Cottonwood is a Gem! The Pines location is central to visiting Sedona (15 min), Jerome (10 min) and touring the Verde Valley Wine Trail. Our Concierge can book Adventure Packages with the Verde Canyon Railroad, Blazin’M Ranch, Pink Jeep Tours in Sedona, Out of Africa and Verde Valley Wine Trail. Dogs welcome with added fee. Call us or book on our website. more
More Top Hotels
- Quiet, Clean, Secure, Verde Valley Secret.
- Charming 1bd/1ba Private Suite
- Old Town Cottonwood Home
- A Charming Vintage Cottage - Walking Distance To Old Town Cottonwood
- Quiet Family Oriented
- Lux Verde
- Prickly Pear Guest House 4 Bedroom 2ba Luxury In Old Town Cottonwood! Brand New!
- Stunning, Modern Cottage Downtown Cottonwood With Casita
- Quality Inn Cottonwood
- Verde Valley Inn
- Little Daisy Motel
- Private guest suite in quiet neighborhood on the edge of Cottonwood.
- Peaceful Cottonwood Ranch-style Home
- Romance Adventure Ancient Archeology
- New! Ranch House 4 Bedrooms Close To Sedona And Jerome
- Sycamore Springs
- Views, Privacy, Pool 2.5 Acres Clean New Close To Sedona! Private Quiet Privacy
- Wonderful, Cozy Studio Guest House - Kitchenette
- Old Town Vista - Best View In Town!
- Most Beautiful Family/friend Retreat Home On Page Springs Rd In Az Wine Country!
- Spacious Affordable Home Sedona Suburb
- Magnificent Red Rock Views From Serene Hilltop Home - 5-star Reviews!
- Clarkdale Lodge 206 - Mid Century Modern
- Sedonas Wine Country-peaceful Acreage-pets Welcome
- Lavender Crush Room At The Lodge
- Vintage Blues Suite At The Lodge
- Vineyard Views Retreat House 15 Min To Sedona. Wine & Adventure Await!
- A Place To Rest And Heal In Quiet Cornville, Arizona
- Located In Historic Old Town Cottonwood Only 1 Block From Main Street
- The Champagne Sunset Suite At The Lodge
- Guests Are Sure To Enjoy Our Golf Course Home With Spectacular Views.
- Cozy Home In Wine Country
- Hotels in Sedona 2176 Hotels deals from $78
- Hotels in Las Vegas 7433 Hotels deals from $20
- Hotels in Flagstaff 1889 Hotels deals from $38
- Hotels in Phoenix 6090 Hotels deals from $32
- Hotels in Scottsdale 7118 Hotels deals from $56
- Hotels in Prescott 760 Hotels deals from $53
More Top Destinations
- San Diego
- Camp Verde
- Prescott Valley
- Los Angeles
- San Francisco
- Lake Havasu City
- Palm Springs
- New York
- San Antonio
- Myrtle Beach
- New Orleans
- Santa Barbara
- Grand Canyon Village
- Long Beach
- St. George
- Big Bear Lake
- Santa Monica
- Bullhead City
- Lake Montezuma