Hotels in Duluth, USA
- Comprehensive hotel search for Duluth online
- Find a cheap hotel in Duluth!
- Book at the ideal price!
Duluth Minnesota the Zenith City
Duluth Minnesota is home to a variety of fun activities for the entire family.From fishing and hiking trails to indoor fun and amusements like bowling and theater. There are plenty of things to see, experience and even learn from. Duluth is a unique destination, with endless freshwater horizons and more than enough rocky and forest trails to occupy your entire visit.
Duluth International Airport is approximately 10 minutes from downtown. And if you’re looking to take a scenic route, consider taking the Skyline Parkway Scenic Bypass which features a spectacular view of Lake Superior and St. Louis River Bay. Once you’re in town, there are plenty of options to choose from. Car rentals and/or Public Transportation are great options. To make things even easier for visitors, many of the hotels in the area provide Shuttle Service.
The Great Outdoors
Diverse hiking options make Duluth a great place to visit during all four seasons. Trails range anywhere from one to over seven miles long. The most notable location being 'The Lakewalk' a seven mile long hiking trail that spans from the Central Park Museum to 26th Ave East, it covers various sidewalks and boardwalks. Consider staying at the Days Inn Duluth Lakewalk, centrally located just along the Lakewalk trail. Grassy Point Trail, Hawk Ridge Trail, Chester Park Trail and Lester Park Trail are just some of the assortment of hiking trails available to outdoors lovers. While camping and cabin lodging rentals are available, people seeking indoor accommodations will be happy to know that hotels are wildly abundant in Duluth.
Duluth hotel deals are quite abundant, this city provides visitors with plenty of options to choose from and many are also pet friendly. Like most cities, downtown hotels tend to be slightly more expensive compared to the more affordable inexpensive options just a few miles away.
For those not interested in taking long scenic hikes or wanting to avoid the great outdoors, Duluth has a vibrant art house scene with the Fine Art museums, theaters, and galleries. Among them, the Lake Superior Railroad Museum, Tweed Museum of Art, and Duluth's Children Museum are all wonderful ways for the family to spend time indoors. Art galleries such as Waters of Superior, Art Dock, and Blue Lake Gallery are all wonderful creative spaces to visit. The Great Lakes Aquarium is an amazing experience that children will cherish. The Adventure Zone offers great fun for the kids, with activities such as laser tag, batting cages, rock climbing and even an arcade. For an evening of live performances consider the Duluth Symphony Orchestra. Try your luck at the Fond-du-luth Casino or do some golfing at the nearby Enger Park Golf Course.
There are also endless opportunities for fun on the waters, with many charter boats that offer sport fishing. Or perhaps just a scenic trip out on the waterfront. Take a ride on the Lake Superior Helicopter to see a whole different view of Duluth. Kayaking, canoeing, rock climbing, and paddle boarding are all available around the waterfronts.
Culture and Cuisine
Visitors should not miss out on the nightlife that Duluth offers, a variety of local music, bowling, and entertainment. Shopping and dining, the Miller Hill Mall and Stone Ridge Shopping Center both offer a range of brands and styles. Duluth is also birthplace of Bob Dylan and Judy Garland, the Judy Garland museum is worthwhile to visit for fans and visitors alike. For people interested in learning more about this town, they should certainly visit the Duluth Historical Society, where much of the historical aspects have been well documented.
Duluth is a melting pot of different cuisines. For people interested in a traditional American breakfast, be sure to check out the Bilings Park Cafe, Bridgeman's Restaurant, and/or the Duluth Grill. Asian cuisines are also available in town, from Hanabi's Japanese and Zhong Hua a Chinese restaurant.
If you’re looking for a hotel that's close to downtown and easily accessible to many of the attractions, consider staying at the Suites Hotel in Canal Park, they have great ratings and great rooms. Another hotel that's ideally located and offers a great view of the harbor, is the Radisson Duluth Harborview Hotel this is one of the slightly more upscale hotels with pools that's also close to downtown.
Tips for Travelers
It is always wise to research ahead for closures, events, and to get a jump on the best Duluth hotel deals. Because of the various weather conditions Duluth experiences, it is not always guaranteed that certain seasonal activities are available. Skiing and snowboarding are both top attractions during the winter season and therefore may be rather crowded. If you’re looking for cheaper deals for accommodations, consider booking a room at a location slightly further away from downtown like the Willard Munger Inn, which offers affordable and competitive rates. For those seeking pet friendly hotels in Duluth, MN, consider staying at the upscale, Sheraton Duluth. This hotel is right along the waters and provides a pristine view of the waterfront and town.
Consider researching the Duluth Entertainment Convention Center, situated just along the harbor it hosts many events and conventions throughout the year. Events like the Duluth Haunted Ship tour or live musical events from local and nationally recognized artists. Duluth is definitely worth a visit, enjoy your trip!
Price rangefrom $52to $341
- Hotel Park Point Marina Inndeals from $79
- Hotel Hotel Edgewater Resort & Waterparkdeals from $77
- Hotel Canal Park Condo Duluthdeals from $206
- Hotel The Inn on Lake Superiordeals from $103
- Hotel Radisson Hotel Duluth-Harborview, MNdeals from $90
- Hotel Voyageur Lakewalk Inndeals from $60
More Top Hotels
- Econo Lodge Near Miller Hill Mall Duluth
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Duluth North - Miller Hill
- 770 Ft. Above Lake Superior Just 15 Minutes From Downtown Duluth
- Beacon Pointe Resort
- Allyndale Motel
- Park Point Getaway - Modern - Brand New - 1 Mile from Canal Park - Beach Access
- Pier B Resort
- The Suites Hotel in Canal Park
- Every Season Is Different
- Holiday Inn Duluth-Downtown
- Woodsy Lodging Near Lake Superior
- Americas Best Value Inn Duluth Spirit Mountain Inn
- South Pier Inn
- Comfort Suites Canal Park
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Duluth
- Duluth Harbor View - City Of Duluth Permit # Plahs1706-001
- Great 2 Bedroom Home In An Excellent Location.
- Private Riverfront Cottage
- Cute Neighborhood, Great Location!
- Close To Everything Duluth Has To Offer!
- The Willard Munger Inn
- Relaxing Northwoods Retreat located a short distance from Duluth, Minnesota
- The Downtown Duluth Inn
- Beautifully Decorated Home Near Spirit Mt., Hiking Trails And The Munger Trail
- Days Inn Duluth By Miller Hill Mall
- Still In The Forest - On 10 Private Acres
- Duluth House Vacation 1/2 Mile From Glensheen Mansion And 1 Block From Lakewalk
- Fish Lake Reservoir - Great Fishing - Cabin Sleeps 4 - Canal Park 25 Minutes
- Motel 6 Duluth
- Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Duluth North, MN
- Hampton Inn Duluth Canal Park
- North Shore Lighthouse Suites Fitzgerald Suite with New Sauna
- Hampton Inn & Suites Duluth North MN
- The Trailhouse-the Perfect Location For Those Wanting To Explore Duluth
- Wildwood Cottage, Duluth, North Shore Private Wooded Retreat
- Modern 4 Season Cottage; Book Your Getaway Today!
- Hawthorne Manor- Operation Permit #PL13-034 Perfect Location!
- North Shore Timber Home- Only 3 Minutes To City Of Duluth.
- 3br Duluth House W/large Back Yard!
- Hostel Du Nord
- Location, Location, Location! - Very Close To Trails, Downtown And Bayfront
- Duluth Lake Home Great Family Gathering On Beautiful Lake Including A Dock.
- Hotels in Superior 84 Hotels deals from $64
- Hotels in Minneapolis 1911 Hotels deals from $67
- Hotels in Bloomington 125 Hotels deals from $57
- Hotels in Las Vegas 8403 Hotels deals from $19
- Hotels in Chicago 7354 Hotels deals from $39
- Hotels in New York 16751 Hotels deals from $41
More Top Destinations
- Myrtle Beach
- Saint Cloud
- Wisconsin Dells
- Atlantic City
- Virginia Beach
- Eden Prairie
- Saint Paul
- New Orleans
- Two Harbors
- Ocean City
- Washington D.C.
- San Antonio
- Pigeon Forge
- San Diego
- St Louis
- Miami Beach
- San Francisco
- Panama City Beach
- Niagara Falls
- Maple Grove
- Brooklyn Center
- Kansas City
- Fort Lauderdale
- Key West
- Daytona Beach