Accommodations in New Smyrna Beach near Canaveral National Seashore (New Smyrna Beach, USA)
Canaveral National Seashore (New Smyrna Beach, USA)
Canaveral National Seashore is a by-product from the US Space programme. Needing a buffer zone, it is situated on a barrier island on Florida’s Atlantic coast and boasts one of the longest stretches of uninterrupted natural beach. The sand, dunes and lagoons are a haven for an abundant variety of birds, mammals, reptiles and insects. Endangered sea turtles lay their eggs within its boundaries. The diverse plant life includes the rare sea oat. Year round activities include fishing, boating, canoeing, surfing, sunbathing, swimming, hiking, camping, nature and historical trails. There are also guided tours by pontoon boats. The Seashore can be reached from US 1, I-95, and 528 (Beach Line Expressway). There is ample parking. Open daily except Christmas Day Park Hours 6:00 am to 6:00 pm (November to March) 6:00 am to 8:00 pm (April to October) Visitor Centre 9:00 am to 5:00 pm Admission Adult $3 Children under 16 free
- Find the ideal hotel in the area
- Compare prices from different websites
- Book for a great price!
Telephone: +1(321)2671110 | Fax: +1(321)2642906 | Official Homepage
More Top Hotels
- Hotel The Wayward Traveler S Inn
- Hotel Fun In The Sun W/ Shared Pool, Hot Tub, Tennis, Gym, And Easy Beach Access
- Hotel Coastal Comfort, 3/2 Corner Condo, Direct Ocean & Pool Views, No-drive Beach!
- Hotel Ideally Located Oceanwalk Luxury- Spacious And Upgraded Amenities- Four-legged Friends Invited!
- Hotel Newly Renovated Condo-just In Time For You And Fido To Enjoy!
- Hotel Stunning Ocean And River View-bring Fido Too!
- Hotel January And February Discounts Just Taken!