Accommodations in San Francisco near Golden Gate National Recreation Area (San Francisco, USA)
Golden Gate National Recreation Area (San Francisco, USA)
Golden Gate National Recreation Area is a large urban recreation area. Within the park are five individual National Historic Landmark and over ten different National Register properties. These include such items as Muir Woods, a Nike missile base, Alcatraz Island, Fort Point, Marin Headlands and the Presidio Visitor Center. The park is spread over a 60 mile area, which includes windswept beeches, redwood forest, coastal chaparral, low mountains, prairie, live oak woodlands and other types of habitat. Most of the operating units have their own hours and fees. Some areas do not charge. Each of the units also have their oun hours of operation.
- Find the ideal hotel in the area
- Compare prices from different websites
- Book for a great price!
More Top Hotels
- Hotel Embassy Suites by Hilton San Rafael Marin County
- Hotel Four Points by Sheraton San Rafael Marin County
- Hotel Olema House at Point Reyes
- Hotel Point Reyes Vineyard
- Hotel The San Anselmo Inn
- Hotel Fairfax Inn
- Hotel Smiley'S Schooner Saloon And
- Hotel Private Resort Style Estate In Marin County
- Hotel The Lodge at Point Reyes