Accommodations in Port Douglas near Mossman Gorge (Port Douglas, Australia)
Mossman Gorge (Port Douglas, Australia)
Mossman Gorge is the entrance to the Daintree World Heritage Rainforest with pristine waterfalls, mountains, vivid flora and fauna, as well as enchanting stories and rich Indigenous heritage. At Mossman Gorge visitors have the opportunity to connect with the lives, culture and beliefs of the local Kuku Yalanji community and experience, first hand, their connection to the natural environment. A trip to this world class eco-tourism centre is kept lively with a number of services and facilities such as a comfortable welcome area, café, Indigenous art gallery and information point for the Gorge’s Dreamtime Walks. Visitors can book in to one of the award-winning Dreamtime Walks, conducted by a local Indigenous guide, the experienced guides share their dreamtime legends and provide an enchanting narrative of the rainforest and their special relationships with this unique tropical environment. You are always welcome to capture the beauty of the Mossman Gorge.
- Find the ideal hotel in the area
- Compare prices from different websites
- Book for a great price!
More Top Hotels
- Hotel Sheraton Grand Mirage Resort Port Douglas
- Hotel Pullman Port Douglas Sea Temple Resort & Spa
- Hotel Peppers Beach Club
- Hotel Oaks Port Douglas Resort
- Hotel Mantra PortSea
- Hotel Mantra Heritage
- Hotel Silkari Lagoons Port Douglas
- Hotel Mandalay Luxury Beachfront
- Hotel Bay Villas Resort
- Hotel Mantra Aqueous on Port
- Hotel Shantara
- Peninsula Boutique Hotel Port Douglas.