Accommodations in Vienna near Wolf Trap National Park for the Performing Arts (Vienna, USA)
Wolf Trap National Park for the Performing Arts (Vienna, USA)
Wolf Trap National Park for the Performing Arts near Vienna, Virginia and is administered by the National Park Service in conjunction with the Wolf Trap Foundation. Originally known as Wolf Trap Farm Park, it was established as a National Park in 1966 and the name was changed in 2002 to reflect its status as the first National Park dedicated to the performing arts. Educational programs are presented and the Filene Center, which presents musical performances from May to September, accommodates an audience of 7000 and includes a picnic area. Guided backstage tours and other ranger-led programs are provided for free.
- Find the ideal hotel in the area
- Compare prices from different websites
- Book for a great price!
Telephone: +1(703)2551800 | Fax: +1(703)2551971 | Official hotel site
More Top Hotels
- Hotel Washington Hilton
- Hotel Hyatt Place Washington DC Georgetown West End
- Hotel The Fairfax at Embassy Row, Washington, D.C.
- The Watergate Hotel
- Hotel Days Inn Washington DC Connecticut Avenue
- The Ven at Embassy Row, Washington, D.C., A Tribute Portfolio Hotel
- Hotel Hilton Alexandria Mark Center
- Hotel Fairmont Washington D.C. Georgetown
- Melrose Georgetown Hotel
- Omni Shoreham Hotel
- The Normandy Hotel
- Hotel The Dupont Circle