Hotels San Antonio
- Comprehensive hotel search for San Antonio online
- Find a cheap hotel in San Antonio!
- Book the best price!
IN SAN ANTONIO, MAKE THE MOST OF SOUTHERN TEXAS!
Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to San Antonio, Texas! In this unique setting, in the middle of the desert but not so far from the sea, there is no possible way for you not to achieve a great vacation that will please everybody in the group.
San Antonio offers a broad range of activities and accommodation options, and thus will make everybody feel welcome. This city, which is child-proof and features great entertainment for the entire family, doesn’t run out of fun for grown-ups either. Whether you like kickass amusement parks or sports events, San Antonio is a place for you. This doesn’t mean that San Antonio is no place for culture: its historic aspect is important and plays a major role in this city, where history and the future meet and interact.
The San Antonio hotel scene is worth a look: many quality hotels are available at incredibly low prices: great deals guaranteed! For example, this place will offer you the comfort of a suite at sweet rates all year round. Other’s even offer relaxation activities in their spas and pool resorts.
A PLACE FOR ART AND CULTURE
Just because it’s not New York, doesn’t mean you won’t find any fulfillment as a culture enthusiast in San Antonio. First, you can embark on a San Antonio classic, the San Antonio River Walk, a must-do for everybody! This green area in the middle of arid Texas will charm you with its small paths and boats sailing up and down the San Antonio river.
If you want to find out about the region’s history, consider the Alamo mission, as well as the San Antonio Missions National Historical Park. These places will give you a unique opportunity to find out about the missions, a major element of the city’s history in relation with Mexico.
San Antonio also houses the renowned San Antonio Museum of Art, as well as the Majestic Theater, with an all-year-round program where you will likely find something for you. And if you’re interested in wine, you may think of embarking on one of the Cottonwood Wine Tours, group activities revolving around wine tasting. Please your taste buds and develop your talents as a wine connoisseur!
AN ENTERTAINMENT HIGHLIGHT IN TEXAS
Those who like thrills and entertainment shouldn’t even think of missing out on San Antonio, TX. If you think you can enjoy the city’s offer in one single stay, just try and see! You will never run out of entertainment opportunities in San Antonio.
If you want to take some time to visit the city in a fun, unusual way, consider a Segway Tour. Perfect for groups, this activity will enable you to discover downtown San Antonio on these fabulous technological devices that will take you all over the city in no time.
Love theme parks? Good. Loved the Six Flags venues in California and Florida. Awesome! You probably didn’t know it, but Six Flags’ conception of fun can also be enjoyed in San Antonio! Check out the Six Flags Fiesta, thrills guaranteed! If you are dying in the city’s heat, you would be wrong not to think of a trip to Splashtown, a water amusement parks that will refresh and entertain you at the same time!
Sports fans will probably have thought of the San Antonio Spurs at this point. Don’t miss the show made by one of the last decades’ most successful NBA teams! Go cheer with the crowd of the AT&T Center! In terms of sports, many venues in the city also have comprehensive rodeo programs all throughout the year, so go and discover this typical show in Texas!
A FAMILY-OPEN AND -ORIENTED CITY
In San Antonio, fun and entertainment isn’t just for adults. First of all, there is a nearly limitless selection of hotels, many of which are both kid-friendly and cheap. For instance, this cozy location is 100% fit to have your entire family over in a comfortable yet affordable setting.
Because it’s not just about hotels, San Antonio offers a broad range of children-oriented activities. If you want to give your little ones some fun and some thrills, take them to Kiddie Park, the oldest children’s amusement park in Texas. Or watch them marvel at the beauty of marine life at Sea World! Cute dolphins and impressive killer whales to bring stars into your kids’ eyes.
If you want to stimulate their intellectual development and allow them to learn about our universe in an interactive way, the Scobee Planetarium and Challenger Learning Center seems like a good place to consider. Another alternative is the Magik Theatre, where famous theater plays are adapted in versions that the entire family can enjoy. All this will make your family stay in San Antonio simply unforgettable!
Price rangefrom $32to $468
- Hotel Fairfield Inn & Suites San Antonio Downtown/Market Squarefrom $99
- Hotel Riverwalk Plaza Hotel & Suitesfrom $94
- Hotel Stay Express Inn & Suites San Antonio Seaworld Medical Centerfrom $30
- Hotel La Hacienda Inn Alamodome/Riverwalkfrom $55
- Hotel Hilton San Antonio Hill Country Hotel & Spafrom $94
- Hotel Valencia Riverwalkfrom $145
More Top Hotels
- Fiesta Inn and Suites
- JW Marriott San Antonio Hill Country Resort & Spa
- Knights Inn and Suites San Antonio Downtown/market Square
- La Cantera Resort & Spa
- Hilton Garden Inn San Antonio Airport
- Embassy Suites by Hilton San Antonio NW I-10
- Mid Towne Inn and Suites
- Hyatt Place San Antonio North - Stone Oak
- Comfort Inn & Suites San Antonio near Medical Center
- SpringHill Suites by Marriott San Antonio Medical Center/Northwest
- Americas Best Value San Antonio AT&T Center
- Motel 6 San Antonio Medical Center South
- La Quinta Inn San Antonio South Park
- Omni San Antonio
- Studio 6 San Antonio Airport
- Comfort Suites Medical Center near Six Flags
- The Westin Riverwalk San Antonio
- Hyatt Regency Hill Country Resort and Spa
- Homewood Suites by Hilton San Antonio North
- Super 8 San Antonio-Riverwalk Area
- Travelodge San Antonio ATT Center/I-10 East
- Red Roof Inn San Antonio Lackland
- Indigo San Antonio Downtown-Alamo
- Quality Suites San Antonio
- Hotel Indigo San Antonio-Riverwalk
- Econo Lodge Inn & Suites Fiesta Park
- Hyatt Place San Antonio Riverwalk
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites San Antonio
- Howard Johnson Inn And Suites Central San Antonio
- Motel 6 San Antonio East
- Holiday Inn San Antonio-Downtown Market Square
- Residence Inn San Antonio Downtown/Market Square
- DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel San Antonio Downtown
- Best Western San Antonio East Inn & Suites
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites San Antonio-Airport North
- La Quinta Inn & Suites San Antonio Medical Center
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites San Antonio Se By At&T Center
- Studio 6 San Antonio - East
- Eilan Resort And Spa At La Cantera
- Super 8 San Antonio
- Omni La Mansión del Rio
- Wyndham Garden San Antonio
- Drury Plaza Hotel San Antonio North Stone Oak
- Hotels Austin 387 Hotels from $28
- Hotels New Braunfels 139 Hotels from $51
- Hotels Corpus Christi 504 Hotels from $37
- Hotels Houston 589 Hotels from $25
- Hotels Galveston 585 Hotels from $36
- Hotels San Marcos 34 Hotels from $42
More Top Destinations
- South Padre Island
- Las Vegas
- Fort Worth
- Port Aransas
- New Orleans
- Round Rock
- New York
- College Station
- Myrtle Beach
- San Diego
- Aransas Pass
- San Angelo
- The Woodlands
- Panama City Beach
- El Paso
- Miami Beach
- Grand Prairie
- Virginia Beach