Hotels in Glenwood Springs, USA
- Comprehensive hotel search for Glenwood Springs online
- Find a cheap hotel in Glenwood Springs!
- Book at the ideal price!
Hotel Hotel Rodeway Inn Glenwood Springs Glenwood Springs
Set on a scenic mountainous valley in Glenwood Springs, the two-star Hotel Rodeway Inn Glenwood Springs is near to many fun-filled activities like water rafting at the Colorado River. It offers complimentary wireless Internet access throughout. Furthermore, Johnson’s Park Miniature Golf is an eight-minute walk from the property. All rooms have classic designs. The bed sheets with colorful patterns, squared mirrors, and large windows give an elegant atmosphere. In addition, each room is equipped with ironing facilities and a coffee maker. The hotel offers laundry facilities, copy machine, and a fax machine. Furthermore, free outdoor parking is available at the property. A delicious and free breakfast is served each day. Dining options outside the hotel include Vic's Route 6 Grill House, and Moe's Restaurant. Hotel Rodeway Inn Glenwood Springs is a three-minute drive to the Glenwood Hot Springs. The distance between the hotel and Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park is approximately two kilometers. more
Hotel Glenwood Springs Cedar Lodge Glenwood Springs
Glenwood Springs Cedar Lodge is a rurally-situated motel near the famous Glenwood Hot Springs Pool. It offers simple but tastefully decorated rooms, furnished guest areas, and two pools for year-round swimming access. Glenwood Springs Cedar Lodge's rooms all include free Wi-Fi connectivity, a flat-screen television, a microwave, a mini-fridge, a dresser, and a bathroom area with a hairdryer. Family suites also include separate sitting areas. Glenwood Springs Cedar Lodge features both an indoor and outdoor pool, a hot tub, a sauna, an on-site fitness center, laundering facilities, and free parking for all guests. A continental breakfast with a diverse array of hot and cold options is served daily, and includes a number of beverages at no charge (including coffee and juices). Glenwood Hot Springs Pool is only five minutes of driving away, although Eagle County Regional Airport, Aspen-Pitkin County Airport, and various skiing trails can be reached by car as well. more
Hotel Best Western Antlers Glenwood Springs
Best Western Antlers is located in the central Rocky Mountains in Glenwood Springs, Colorado. It is across the street from the Iron Mountain Tramway and only a few blocks from Glenwood Hot Springs. All rooms are en-suite with a hairdryer and complimentary toiletries. Rooms also feature air-conditioning, cable/satellite TV, and tea and coffee-making facilities. Microwaves and refrigerators are available on request. Best Western Antlers has a heated outdoor pool, indoor pool, and a hot tub. The hotel also has a fitness center, picnic and barbecue areas, and a tennis court. There is free Wi-Fi and free parking on-site. Continental breakfast is served daily at Best Western Antlers. Only a short walk away guests will find a choice of places to eat. Visitors to the Rocky Mountains can enjoy outdoor activities including hiking, biking, and kayaking, while Glenwood Springs also has many shops and restaurants as well as museums and galleries. more
Hotel Hotel Colorado Glenwood Springs
Hotel Colorado is located in a grand style, 1893, building. It is 3-star rated and a 7-minute walk from the Glenwood Hot Springs Pool. Authentically themed rooms feature color TV with cable channels, alarm clock, WiFi and voice mail. Room choices include signature suite upgrades. These can also feature a balcony, Jacuzzi and wet bar. Communal features at Hotel Colorado include imposing fireplaces in the lobby, La Provence Spa, Hypnotic Meditation, Light Circle Massage, valet service and ski, bicycle and raft shops. Hotel breakfast and later dining choices are served in Baron’s Restaurant. Pub fare and drinks are in the Polo Wine & Martini Lounge and the Courtyard Cafe/ Copper Top Bar is a popular meeting place during the summer months. Legends Coffee Shop serves light refreshments. This Victorian-style resort was visited frequently by Teddy Roosevelt. Today’s attractions include Glenwood’s Caverns Adventure Park and Canyon Bike Trail. more
Hotel Silver Spruce Motel Glenwood Springs
For budget lodging in Glenwood Springs, check out Silver Spruce Motel. This property features a variety of rooms, ranging from budget to honeymoon suites to condos. Guests will enjoy room amenities such as free Wi-Fi, microwaves, minifridges, TVs and coffeemakers. Some of the upgraded rooms also feature sleeper sofas, kitchenettes, wood-burning stoves, gas fireplaces and whirlpool tubs. For special events, the motel offers a conference center complete with a private bar area. Guests can also take advantage of discounts on massage packages at La Provence International Spa & Fitness. There are also packages available that partner with local businesses to include swimming, rafting and ski options. Wake up daily to a hot complimentary breakfast and enjoy complimentary coffee offered all day long. Silver Spruce Motel is within walking distance to the downtown area, the famous Glenwood Hot Springs Pool and Glenwood Adventure Park. more
Hotel Glenwood Springs Glenwood Springs
Glenwood Springs offers spacious, traditionally furnished guestrooms in the scenic foothills of Colorado. Luxurious indoor leisure facilities combined with fantastic trail access make the property a must-visit site for rural exploration. All rooms at Glenwood Springs come complete with a flat-screen television, work desk, and machine for tea or coffee. A sofa-equipped seating area and private bathroom are also included. Glenwood Springs offers its guests an indoor pool with water park features, free public parking, and free Wi-Fi access. The property is also equipped with an elevator and ski pass vendor. A continental breakfast with both warm and cold options is prepared daily at Glenwood Springs. Vending machines around the premises provide snacks and drinks. Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park and the gorgeous ski trails, cycling paths, camp sites, and horseback areas of the mountains are within driving distance. more
More Top Hotels
- Downtown Unit Sleeps 4 Private, Roomy, Cozy With An Ideal Location
- The Birds Nest. Riverfront & Most Amazing Views!
- Glenwood Springs Bed And Breakfast Guest Room 1
- Glenwood Springs Inn
- Hampton Inn Glenwood Springs
- Americas Best Value Inn
- Red Mountain Inn
- Overlooking The Colorado And Roaring Fork Rivers With Mountain Backgrounds.
- Mid Century Home With A Modern Twist In Downtown. Proximate To Everything!
- The Hotel Denver
- 420 Loft A Smoker Friendly Vacation In The Rocky Mountains.
- Starlight Lodge
- Family Home Close To Downtown Glenwood Springs! Pet Friendly!
- Holiday Inn Express Glenwood Springs Aspen Area
- Frontier Lodge
- Residence Inn Glenwood Springs
- Large Downtown Glenwood Springs Mountain Home
- Historical, Newly Renovated Home Within Steps Of Downtown And Hot Springs Pools!
- Glenwood Springs Hostel
- Beautifully Appointed Victorian Home, In The Heart Of Downtown, Near Pool!
- Contemporary New Home In Glenwood, Near Doc Hollidays Trailhead! Walk To Pool!
- Beautiful views. Mountain setting. Newly finished, private, barn apartment.
- Hillside Mountain Chalet With Amazing Mtn Views, Near Downtown And Pool!,
- Contemporary Home Nestled Against Red Mountain, Walk To Downtown And Pool!
- Charming Miners Cottage In Downtown Glenwood Springs! Walk To Hot Springs Pool!
- Beautifully Updated Home - Downtown Glenwood Springs - Clean And Fresh
- Best Location In The Heart Of Glenwood...See Inside Our Big Small Town History
- End Of The Rainbow-french Country On 7 Acres, 2 Masters, Wi-fi
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Glenwood Springs
- New! Theater Room, Game Room, Private, Family & Group Friendly, Central Location
- Newly Updated Contemporary Townhome - 5 Minute Walk To The Heart Of Downtown
- Be In The Heart Of Glenwoods Downtown And Recreational District
- The Cutest Little Bungalow In The Middle Of It All!
- Quiet, Pet Friendly, Enclosed Yard, Biking Trails Close By
- Luxury Home With Spectacular Mount Sopris Views Near River And Town
- Old Cardiff Bridge Cabin
- Quality Inn & Suites On The River
- Historic Downtown Home
- This Historic Home Built In 1914 Is Located In the Heart of Downtown
- Be In The Middle Of It All In The Cutest Downtown Victorian
- Cozy 2br Central Glenwood Springs Condo W/2 Decks
- Well Appointed Historical Home Within Steps Of Downtown And Hot Springs Pool!
- Family Friendly - Walking distance to downtown
- Cozy 2 Bedroom Chalet, Nestled Against Red Mountain, Special Fall & Holiday Rate
- Hotels in Denver 4638 Hotels deals from $39
- Hotels in Las Vegas 7845 Hotels deals from $20
- Hotels in Aspen 2553 Hotels deals from $45
- Hotels in Vail 2953 Hotels deals from $67
- Hotels in Breckenridge 10559 Hotels deals from $60
- Hotels in Colorado Springs 2402 Hotels deals from $45
More Top Destinations
- Snowmass Village
- Steamboat Springs
- Estes Park
- Grand Junction
- Fort Collins
- Crested Butte
- San Diego
- Beaver Creek
- Winter Park
- New York
- San Francisco
- San Antonio
- Myrtle Beach
- Los Angeles
- New Orleans
- Salt Lake City
- Black Hawk