Hotels in Henderson, USA
- Comprehensive hotel search for Henderson online
- Find a cheap hotel in Henderson!
- Book at the ideal price!
Henderson: Tranquil Alternative to Las Vegas
Henderson, NV is a charming destination choice for a variety of reasons. Second only behind Las Vegas as the largest city in Nevada, it provides a more tranquil – and affordable – setting in comparison to the flamboyance of Sin City. You will find a selection of championship golf courses, picturesque nature, and luxurious resorts and hotels. Oh, and don’t forget to visit the Clark County Museum, which has regularly been featured on the hit TV show Pawn Stars!
Outdoor activities are one of the highlights of travelling to Henderson. Along with striking geological features that create the perfect backdrop for aspiring photographers, the city is also home to Lake Mead and Lake Las Vegas – two wonderful man-made lakes. And in addition to the scenic setting that is a world away from the unrelenting pace of the Las Vegas Strip, these lakes are a great place to partake in various fun water-related activities. The area is also ideal for biking and hiking, with trails such as the River Mountain Loop Trail and Bowl of Fire being top choices amongst enthusiasts. And if getting in a game of golf is amongst the priorities of your trip, Henderson has you more than covered. That’s because the city boasts more than ten golf courses overall, with the Revere Golf Club, Reflection Bay Golf Club and Chimera Golf Club highly rated options that deliver both excitement and a challenge.
Attractions to Visit
Beyond nature-centric attractions, there are other places of interest that are certainly worth seeing when visiting Henderson. One of those is the Lion Habitat Range. At this charming range, you can get up close and feed lions… And even a giraffe! In a similar vein as the aforementioned attraction, the Henderson Bird Viewing Preserve – where thousands of waterfowl and desert birds reside – is highly regarded. If you want to cool off and unwind, the exciting Cowabunga Bay Water Park offers more than a simple swimming pool. Here, you can relax in the expansive pools before going for a thrilling ride down one of the array of slides available. And as you would expect with it being nearby to Las Vegas, Henderson also supplies a healthy selection of casinos – some of which even double up as a hotel. One of the best is the expansive M Resort Casino, while the Sunset Station Casino – with the standard slot machines and table games – is another popular option.
Dining in Henderson
Admittedly, Henderson doesn’t have quite the vast selection of well-known eateries that nearby Las Vegas can provide. Yet with that said, dining out is one of the best aspects about visiting this area of Nevada. And that is helped by the approximately 500 restaurants that are dotted throughout the city. This vast choice of food places ensures a vibrant culinary scene, where you will find everything from fine dining establishments to casual diners, and from traditional American food to authentic Greek cuisine. Although for something special that includes a little bit of everything, the Studio B Buffet – situated within the M Resort and featuring live kitchen views alongside inclusive drinks – has been a Henderson mainstay that has proven especially popular with locals and travellers alike. There are also plenty of authentic Italian establishments spread throughout the city, although one in particular has generated rave reviews from many: Settebello Pizzeria Napoletana. This restaurant has survived the test of time, serving stunning Italian dishes that are often deemed as the best Henderson has to offer.
As you might expect, Henderson – despite being overshadowed at times by a certain other city in Nevada – does not slack when it comes to live shows and annual events. Each March, the spirit of Ireland arrives to the city in the form of the St. Patrick’s Day Parade & Festival. These celebrations are enhanced by live entertainment and a carnival. When May comes around, the Art Festival of Henderson – where some of the region’s best artists are showcased alongside live performances – is a yearly event that is popular with many. Moving along to September and you have one of Henderson’s biggest annual festivals with the Super Run Classic Car Show. As you can guess, this event places the spotlight on all manner of vehicles, including vintage cars, motorcycles and trucks. Also in September is the Ho'olaule'a Pacific Islands Festival, where festivities revolve around Pacific Islander and Hawaiian culture. And to close out the year and bring in the Christmas spirit, the annual WinterFest boasts an assortment of family-friendly activities.
Price rangefrom $26to $182
- Hotel Hotel Sunset Stationdeals from $36
- Hotel Fiesta Hendersondeals from $32
- Hotel The Westin Lake Las Vegas Resort & Spadeals from $61
- Hotel Hotel M Resort Spa Casinodeals from $85
- Hotel Green Valley Ranch Resort Spa & Casinodeals from $94
- Hotel Master Bedroom Suite With In Suite Bath And Sun Deckdeals from $43
More Top Hotels
- Kool Vegas Guest House, Pool & Barbecue
- Luxury Suite Studio In Upscale Resort, Las Vegas, Lake Las Vegas
- Hilton Lake Las Vegas Resort & Spa
- Fabulous Lake Las Vegas View 1 Bdrm Condo - Montelago Village
- Touch Of Class-2br Lake Las Vegas Villa Specials
- Railroad Pass Hotel and Casino
- Beautiful Studio At Lake Las Vegas With Lake View 30 Minute To Las Vegas Strp
- Beautiful 1 Bedroom Bath Lake Las Vegas Condo Resort Community At Lake
- Hilton Garden Inn Las Vegas/Henderson
- SpringHill Suites Las Vegas Henderson
- Hampton Inn & Suites Las Vegas South
- Lake Las Vegas Resort. Entire Condo.free Cancellations
- Comfy 3 Bedroom, 2 1/2 Bath Just Minutes From M Casino, Shopping & I-15 Freeway
- 2 Bedroom Penthouse Lake Las Vegas
- TownePlace Suites Las Vegas Henderson
- Las Vegas Henderson Resort Living House
- Las Vegas Vacation Home In Henderson
- Beautiful 1 Bedroom Lake And Pool View Property At Lake Las Vegas
- Complete View Of The Lake And Pool! 2 Bed/2bath 20 Minutes To The Strip
- New Listing 3 Bedroom Casita, Steps To The Lake, Grocery Store & Restaurants
- Monte Lago Village
- 1 Bedroom With View Of Lake, Pool, Greenbelt And Mountains.
- 1 Bedroom Suite At Lake Las Vegas
- 2 Bedroom Casita With Free Horse Boarding
- Beautiful Contemporary Resort Studio Condo Gorgeous Mountain And Sunset View
- Suite With Perfect Lake View! Just Listed In April 2017 - Special Price!
- Walking distance to Green Valley Ranch Casino, stores, park, 4 miles to LV strip
- Beautiful And Peaceful Single Family Home 15 Minutes To The Strip
- 1 Bedroom With Lake View, Pool View Top Floor
- Suite With Lake Views And Access!
- Comfort Inn & Suites Henderson
- New! 3br Henderson House W/ Front & Back Patios!
- Luxury Home By The South Point Casino
- Fantastic Exclusive Getaway Overlooking Lake Las Vegas & Minutes From Strip
- Peaceful Meets Tranquility
- Lake Las Vegas Resort - 1 Br Condo Front Lake View & Village
- Courtyard by Marriott Las Vegas Henderson/Green Valley
- Best Western Plus St. Rose Pkwy Las Vegas South Hotel
- Lake Views And Access!
- Large 2 Bedroom, 2 Bath Luxury Villa, Sleeps 6 With All The Comforts Of Home
- Beautiful 2 Bedroom 2 Bathroom With Views Of Pool And Lake
- Lake Mead Just Around The Corner
- Designer Home In A Great Neighborhood!
- Over-sized 2 Br Unit Steps To Pool & Courtyard!!!
- Hotels in Las Vegas 10717 Hotels deals from $16
- Hotels in Laughlin 187 Hotels deals from $14
- Hotels in North Las Vegas 1171 Hotels deals from $24
- Hotels in San Diego 15532 Hotels deals from $21
- Hotels in Reno 1042 Hotels deals from $25
- Hotels in Anaheim 1970 Hotels deals from $46
More Top Destinations
- Los Angeles
- San Francisco
- Palm Springs
- Santa Barbara
- Big Bear Lake
- St. George
- New York
- Boulder City
- Long Beach
- Santa Monica
- San Antonio
- Myrtle Beach
- Pismo Beach
- New Orleans
- Santa Cruz
- Newport Beach
- South Lake Tahoe
- Laguna Beach
- Palm Desert
- Salt Lake City
- Lake Havasu City
- Buena Park
- San Jose
- La Jolla