Hotels in Hollywood, USA
- Comprehensive hotel search for Hollywood online
- Find a cheap hotel in Hollywood!
- Book at the ideal price!
HOLLYWOOD, CALIFORNIA; THE MODERN DAY MECCA FOR ENTERTAINMENT
It’s no surprise that Hollywood is a sought out place where people would want to take a vacation due to the many sights and sounds of this modern day Mecca for entertainment. Since the first Hollywood movie was produced in 1910, this city has been a platform for movies, music, television and more, discovering talent and giving people their breakthrough roles. There’s even the famous and humongous HOLLYWOOD sign that can be seen for miles that draws you into the excitement. There are many attractions here for adults and children like the Walk of Fame Hollywood Walk of Fame, the Wax Museum, Universal Studios Hollywood and Runyon Canyon Park. Runyon Canyon is a great landmark for the active because it’s literally a 4 mile uphill hike with breathtaking views of Los Angeles at the top. There are also many eateries, ice cream shops and shopping here that are super unique and offer one-of-a kind treats.
15 MINUTES OF FAME
Yes, some people “make it” in Hollywood, but others will sometimes have 15 minutes of quick fame, but are still satisfied with that. Luckily for you, you vacation will be longer than 15 minutes and you’ll be able to make the most of your time here, even if you’re visit may only be for a refreshing weekend. Hollywood Hotel is an excellent choice because it’s up the street from Hollywood Boulevard and is a comfortable and cozy spot. After all, while vacationing in Hollywood, you probably won’t be in your hotel room too much. Your hotel room may be the one having 15 minutes of fame, because you may only be in there for a few short minutes at any given time. Depending on if you choose to stay close to the beach or right in the city, there are plenty of cheap hotels for you to choose from. If you want the 5 star treatment, luxury and to be in the center of the action then W Hollywood is the perfect choice and doubles as a hip social scene for late night cocktails and mingling.
Hollywood is one of those places that most people are determined to visit at some point in their life because all of the recognition it receives in movies, television and social media and it’s the hub where up and coming aspiring actors are discovered. It’s a really cool place to explore and is filled with a bunch of city tours, artsy fascinations, and famous landmarks. There are different neighborhoods throughout Hollywood that are quite enjoyable in terms of nightlife and legal age shenanigans that allow you to dance and mingle all night long with the locals and other vacationer’s alike. Although Hollywood is considered glamorous to the unknown, there are also a few not so glamorous parts making Hollywood look more like “Holly-hood”. While you are about and about, make sure that you know where you are going and how to get there. Usually it’s safer to travel to unknown areas in the daytime versus the evening. Knowing ahead of time of what you want to see and do is sometimes crucial while on vacation to avoid any dangers.
West Hollywood is where a lot of attractions are, like Graumans Chinese Theatre, celebrity sightings and hotspots, hip and super fun nightlife like a bunch of night clubs and hotel bars/lounges like, Chateau Marmont, which is a pretty expensive hotel (but a nice place to enjoy a cheap cocktail and is filled with legendary stories of old Hollywood celebrities), The Standard Hotel, and many more. It’s totally a place where you can be free, live your life to the fullest and be happy. It’s no wonder why so many people venture off to Hollywood on a quest to find themselves…its totally accepting and non judgmental. You gotta love that!
HIGH CLASS HOLLYWOOD TIPS
Before you take the ultimate trip to Hollywood, CA, make sure you know where you want to go and what you want to do. Luckily Hollywood’s Los Angeles prime location is close to many nearby city attractions like Disneyland and the convention center. If you’re visiting there is always something to do and plenty of fun to be had no matter what your travelling purposes are. Some tips to research beforehand are scoring a great hotel deal prior to arriving so you can get the most for your buck and take advantage of the amenities. Also when booking your hotel, you can sometimes get a sweet deal on a rental car if you plan on doing any sightseeing in the city.
Furthermore, remember to pack light when you are on vacation. It’s super helpful when flying or driving because the less items and bags that you have; the easier it is to maneuver around. Since Hollywood is packed with vibrant neighborhoods selling cool treats, you will be thankful for the extra space in your suitcase to stock up on many souvenirs. If you’re visiting Hollywood for some type of celebration, anniversary or bucket list goal, make sure to make reservations in advance to that trendy restaurant or nightclub. You’ll be thankful that you did because sometimes the wait times can be a few hours. Hollywood is an amazing city with plenty of things to do and plenty of cheap hotels to stay in so you will have a fabulous trip and possible have your 15 minutes of fame while on vacation!
Price rangefrom $43to $860
- Hotel Motel 6 Los Angeles - Hollywooddeals from $93
- Hotel Fillmore Suite A: Spacious/Laundry/2Br/Gourmet Kitchen/Wi-Fi/Oled 55 Tvdeals from $93
- Hotel The Blvd Hotel & Suitesdeals from $123
- Hotel Days Inn Hollywood Near Universal Studiosdeals from $87
- Hotel Hotel Hollywood Metropolitandeals from $100
- Hotel Hollywood Dicaprio Apartmentdeals from $5
More Top Hotels
- Ocean Villas
- Boutique Citrus Apartments
- Americas Best Value Inn - Hollywood Los Angeles
- The Hollywood Roosevelt
- West Inn Hollywood - La
- Open! Beach Is Open!
- Heaven on Hollywood Furnished Apartments
- Loews Hollywood Hotel
- Kimpton Everly Hotel
- Hollywood La Brea
- Little Villa B With Totally Independent Entrance.
- Amazing Ocean View At Hyde Resort& Res In The Beach
- Hollywood & Sunset Furnished Apartments
- Hollywood Palms Inn & Suites
- Las Palmas Hotel
- Usa Hostels Hollywood
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Hollywood Walk Of Fame
- Hotel Best Western Hollywood Plaza Inn
- Glamorous Hollywood 2 Bed 2 Bath Suite
- Hollywood Hills Suites
- Valgal By The Sea Boutique
- Hilton Garden Inn Los Angeles/Hollywood
- Banana Bungalow Hollywood Hotel & Hostel
- Holiday Beach Inn
- Travelodge Hollywood-Vermont Sunset
- Sea View Apt In Hollywood Beach
- Boutique Loft Steps From The Ocean Unit 4 - One Bedroom Apartment, Sleeps 3
- Modern Apartment Just 300 Feet From Hollywood Beach
- Super 8 Hollywood LA Area
- Hollywood Seven Star
- New Sale Price! 3 Bdrm House-incredible Views From Hollywood Sign To Downtown!
- Hampton Inn & Suites Los Angeles/Hollywood, Ca
- Hollywood Sierra Apartment
- Hollywood Arcade Apartment
- Hollywood Dream Suites
- Charleston River Waterfront Home Great Views
- Hyde Beach Spectacular Condo
- Hollywood Guest Inn
- Hotel Hollywood Inn Express North
- Walk of Fame Hostel
- Private Unit With Pool; 2 Miles To Beach; In The Center Of Everything!
- Hotels in Los Angeles 17857 Hotels deals from $27
- Hotels in West Hollywood 667 Hotels deals from $61
- Hotels in Burbank 282 Hotels deals from $71
- Hotels in Anaheim 1762 Hotels deals from $50
- Hotels in Santa Monica 1107 Hotels deals from $70
- Hotels in Beverly Hills 613 Hotels deals from $81
More Top Destinations
- Universal City
- Long Beach
- San Diego
- North Hollywood
- Studio City
- Las Vegas
- Buena Park
- Marina Del Rey
- Culver City
- Sherman Oaks
- Santa Barbara
- Newport Beach
- Van Nuys
- Redondo Beach
- Palm Springs
- Garden Grove
- San Francisco
- El Segundo
- North Hills
- Manhattan Beach
- Laguna Beach
- Huntington Beach
- Costa Mesa
- Santa Ana
- Big Bear Lake
- Hermosa Beach
- Woodland Hills
- City of Commerce