Hotels in Hollywood, USA
- Comprehensive hotel search for Hollywood online
- Find a cheap hotel in Hollywood!
- Book at the ideal price!
A Popular Destination on the Florida Coast - It’s Hollywood
Situated immediately south of Fort Lauderdale in Florida’s Broward County, Hollywood is a popular spot for weekend breaks and longer holidays. Oceanfront hotels and resorts allow you to stay within steps of the city’s beautiful stretch of beach while a vibrant downtown district and an enticing arts and culture scene mean that you’ll never be short of something to do during your stay.
Featuring on the National Register of Historic Places, the city’s downtown district is often thought of as the jewel in Hollywood’s crown. This historic area, centred around Harrison Street and Hollywood Boulevard and offering numerous arts and entertainment attractions, is spread across six blocks near the beach. Here, visitors can shop for souvenirs in unique boutiques and stores and enjoy a visit to the Art and Culture Center of Hollywood and the ArtsPark at Young Circle, the latter a ten-acre space that plays host to many cultural events. On the third Saturday of each month, you can explore the district’s galleries on a guided ArtWalk, a night upon which you may be able to see a local artist create a new addition to the popular Downtown Hollywood Mural Project. Be sure to check out the Joseph Young Mansion on Hollywood Boulevard, one of the oldest houses in the city.
Beach and Broadwalk
When you’re not enjoying the spoils of the Hollywood downtown district, the beach and broardwalk beckons. The stretch of sand here is a designated Blue Wave beach, a distinction that rates the safety and cleanliness of the area highly. Fronting the award-winning beach in Hollywood is the 2.5 mile auto-free Hollywood Broadwalk, an oceanfront promenade where yesteryear charm is complemented by a wide range of shops and boutiques, live music, and dining options that are just steps from the sand. Brick paving along the Broadwalk allows rollerbladers, cyclists, and joggers to make the most of the area while three oceanfront parks offer much welcome shade and children’s play equipment. Explore the area in style by hopping on and off the nostalgic Hollywood Trolley.
Hollywood and the surrounding areas offer numerous activities. Fans of the water can hire wave runners, jet skis, paddles, or boards before heading out to enjoy the area’s warm waters. If you prefer to enjoy your time on the water at a more leisurely pace, boat tours and adventure cruises are readily available at the Hollywood Marina. The whole family can enjoy a trip to the Anne Kolb Nature Center; set within the 1,500-acre West Lake Park, the centre features an observation tower, an outdoor amphitheatre, an aquarium, and an exhibit hall. In the wider park, kayaking is available on the lake. Fans of the fairways can enjoy a round or two of golf at the Orangebrook Golf & Country Club, a historic 36-hole championship golf course that is home to the Women’s International 4-Ball golf tournament.
Fun filled days give way to exciting evenings in Hollywood. The downtown district offers a cluster of entertainment venues where patrons can enjoy everything from live jazz and blues to dancing the night away in one of the area’s many clubs and bars. More late night entertainment options can be found along the waterfront. A high-energy evening can also be enjoyed at Gulfstream Park Racing & Casino where, along with thoroughbred racing and gambling, entertainment comes in the form of shopping, dining, bowling, and belly dancing. Further gambling opportunities are available at Florida favourite, the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino in nearby Fort Lauderdale.
Exploring Further Afield
Hollywood offers a great base from which to explore the rest of Florida. In Fort Lauderdale, just 20 minutes to the north, you can visit attractions such as the Art Institute as well as take trips on the Jungle Queen Riverboat. Alternatively, a 35-minute drive south will place you in Miami. Visitors can enjoy shows at the AmericanAirlines Arena, relax on South Beach, and explore the Perez Art Museum and the famous Art Deco District. These destinations, along with easy access to the Florida Everglades and amusement parks such as Flamingo Gardens, Splash Adventure Water Park, and Uncle Bernie’s Theme Park, mean that there’s something for everyone in Hollywood and the surrounding areas.
Price rangefrom $47to $2,978
- Hotel Beachfront Condo Parking & Pooldeals from $45
- Hotel Ocean View - Right On The Broadwalk Just Steps To The Oceandeals from $90
- Hotel Diplomat Beach Resort Hollywood, Curio Collection by Hiltondeals from $200
- Hotel Richard's Moteldeals from $6
- Hotel Hotel Villa Europadeals from $99
- Hotel Margaritaville Hollywood Beach Resortdeals from $181
More Top Hotels
- Doubletree Resort By Hilton Hollywood Beach
- Design Suites Hollywood Beach
- Casa Del Mar Beach Apartments
- Hollywood Beachside Boutique Suites
- Waterfront, Garden-entry Condo Only Steps To Hollywood Beach - Snowbirds Welcome
- The Flamingo
- Hollywood Beach Hotels
- Ocean View Must See!
- Private Beach Home - 3 Min To Beach, Sleep 13+, Free Rental Car & Watersports!
- Beautiful Beachfront Apartment!
- Hollywood Beach Suites Hostel + Hotel
- Sun Beach Inn
- Paradise Oceanfront
- 10Stepstothebeach Hollywood Rentals By Owner
- Hollywood Beach Resort - Luxury Ocean View Studio
- Full Ocean View Beachfront Condo, All New 1/1 For 4, Wifi & Parking Included
- Neptune Hollywood Beach Hotel
- 3/2 Beautiful Pool home 2 miles from Hollywood Beach
- Apartment In Hollywood With Air Conditioning, Lift, Internet, Washing Machine
- The Dolphin - Hollywood
- Ocean Front Condo On Hollywood Beach
- Hollywood Beach Florida, 2 Bedroom/bathroom Home/unit
- Historic Hollywood Beach Resort
- Charming Hollywood Retreat... 1 Bedroom 2 Bathrooms Apartment.private Back Yard.
- Modern House In Secure Neighborhood, Wifi, Bbq, & Near Downtown And The Beach!
- Hyde Luxurious Ocean Front 2 Bedroom Apt On The Beach
- 2 Bed Room Beach Condo
- Beautiful 4 Bed 2.5 Bath Home With Pool, Located In 2 Miles From Hollywood Beach
- Beautiful Condo On The Ocean In Hollywood Beach
- 3 Miles to Beach - Full Kitchen - Real Bed - Quiet Cottage - Private Parking
- The Mint
- Caribbean Resort by the Ocean
- April Available! Heated Pool! 75 Steps To Beach, Private Balcony,queen
- Small House With Flowers
- Amazing Ocean View ~ Beachfront Modern 2 Bed / 2 Bath
- Wants Peace And Relaxation In A Beach Setting ? Then Look No More
- Luxurious Penthouse In Beautiful Hollywood Beach Resort
- --- Stunning, Modern & Quiet Beach House ---
- CIRC Hotel
- Nevada Beach
- Lovely 1st Floor Large Beach Studio with Free Parking and Pool
- Hollywood Beach Marriott
- Beach Apartments Hollywood
- Hotel Ramada Hollywood Downtown
- Hotels in Fort Lauderdale 4219 Hotels deals from $20
- Hotels in Miami Beach 7122 Hotels deals from $29
- Hotels in Miami 7325 Hotels deals from $51
- Hotels in Dania Beach 278 Hotels deals from $60
- Hotels in Sunny Isles Beach 1684 Hotels deals from $67
- Hotels in Hallandale Beach 935 Hotels deals from $68
More Top Destinations
- Pompano Beach
- Boca Raton
- Key West
- Miami Springs
- West Palm Beach
- Key Largo
- North Miami
- Deerfield Beach
- Daytona Beach
- Pembroke Pines
- Fort Myers
- Fort Myers Beach
- Lake Buena Vista
- Coral Gables
- Sanibel Island
- Coconut Grove
- Delray Beach
- Cocoa Beach
- Palm Beach
- St. Augustine
- Clearwater Beach
- Florida City
- Panama City Beach
- St. Pete Beach
- Marco Island
- Boynton Beach
- Vero Beach
- Miami Lakes
- South Miami