Hotels in Hot Springs, USA
- Comprehensive hotel search for Hot Springs online
- Find a cheap hotel in Hot Springs!
- Book at the ideal price!
HOT SPRINGS – THE SPA CITY
Hot Springs, Arkansas, gets it’s name from the naturally thermal spring waters found here. For hundreds of years, people have been enjoying this fascinating and beautiful sight of nature. As a matter of fact in 1832, President Andrew Jackson designated Hot Springs as the first federal reservation.
Hot Springs reservation was essentially the first National Park of the United States, even 40 years earlier than the famous Yellowstone National Park. Afterwards Hot Springs transitioned within just a decade from a rough rural town to an elegant spa city complete with beautiful Victorian-style bathhouses. Even today you can still feel the vibe of old times by enjoying the thermal waters on historic Bathhouse Row. But not only there as the hot springs are also pumped into several downtown hotels and spas, as well as even public fountains.
Everybody, from families to outdoor fans to Spa enthusiasts, will find the right place in Hot Springs.
Next to the aforementioned beauties of nature, Hot Springs is also a perfect family vacation destination. The Magic Springs Water & Theme Park, Arkansas Alligator Farm & Petting Zoo or the National Park Aquarium are just a few of the attractions for the whole family. One of the best but also cheapest hotels for a family trip like this is the Austin Hotel & Convention Center right downtown of Hot Springs.
Shopping fans will enjoy themselves as well in Hot Springs. Downtown you can find a variety of different shops. From fashionable boutiques over jewelry stores and fine art galleries to Antique stores. Whatever you want for your closet or home, there's a high chance you can find it in Hot Springs. If you want something unique from the Hot Springs area, you should visit one of the rock shops where you can find beautiful quartz crystals that are unearthed right here in the Ouachita Mountains.
HOT SPRINGS – THE NAME SAYS IT ALL
If a place is called 'Hot Springs', you can probably imagine what the attraction in this city is. But to be honest it is tough to just explain by words how incredibly amazing it feels to relax in the thermal waters of this area. For centuries, Native Americans, European explorers and visitors from all over the world came to Hot Springs to bathe in the healing waters. Today the history of bathing rituals are still held high here and keep being popular among travelers. There is nothing better after a long day of sightseeing than to rest and relax in a world-famous mineral bath. This treatment takes usually 60-90 minutes, and you will enjoy each and every one. If you want to enjoy the best of the Hot Springs Spa life, there are basically two options for you. You can stay at a nice but affordable hotel close to downtown like the Best Western Winners Circle and go to one of the numerous Spas on Bathhouse Row. There you can find luxury historic Spas as well as bathhouses for a smaller budget. And since Hot Springs takes a lot of pride in its reputation of being one of the best Spa places in the world, you can be assured that also the more inexpensive Spas are offering you a great service as well. Your other option for an amazing Hot Springs experience is a stay in one of the luxury Spa hotels right in the downtown of Hot Springs. One of the best hotels for an occasion like this is the Embassy Suites Hot Springs. Located right in the heart of downtown, you have everything you need in walking distance ranging from classy dining options to the Hot Springs National Park. You can enjoy all of it, and still be back home after a short walk.
OUTDOOR FUN ALL OVER
Located in the Ouachita Mountains, Hot Springs, is an outdoor paradise. The Mountains invite you to experience beautiful hiking and biking trails with amazing views over the lake areas. But you don't have to climb up the mountains to enjoy the beauty of the landscape in this area. You can find several lakes that all have unique feeling to them. Lake Ouachita, for example, is Arkansas's biggest lake and one of the cleanest lakes in the whole country. Due to the extremely clear water Lake Ouachita is a beautiful place to go fishing. The other really popular lake in the area, and the in whole state of Arkansas, is Lake Hamilton. Tubing, jet skiing and waterskiing are just as popular here as fishing and boating. One of the best hotels if you want to stay in this area is definitely the Emerald Isle Resort. Here you can find one of the best lodging options period as it is a great value for a decent price. So if you want outdoor fun, shopping, sightseeing, a great Spa experience, or all of the above. Hot Springs, Arkansas, has it all.
Price rangefrom $38to $448
- Hotel The Arlington Resort Hotel & Spadeals from $92
- Hotel Econo Lodge Inn and Suitesdeals from $37
- Hotel Escape to Hot Springs Villagedeals from $54
- Hotel On Beautiful Lake Hamilton - Wllow Beach Condo B11deals from $115
- Hotel Wonderful Condo On Lake Hamiltondeals from $100
- Hotel Fox Pass Cabinsdeals from $180
More Top Hotels
- Days Inn Hot Springs
- Waterfront Condo On Lake Hamilton Sleeps 4 - King Bed - 2 Full Bath
- A Few Blocks Away From Beautiful Downtown Hot Springs National Park!
- Country Inn Lake Resort
- Forest Glen Lanai Apartment.from $65/Night/2 Guests. Forest, Stream Views
- The Springs Hotel and Spa
- The Hotel Hot Springs
- Free Pool, Kayaks, Canoes, Sandy Beach, Hot Tub, Fire Pit, Tennis, Basketball.
- New Listing.. Ask About Special Pricing For 2019 Race Meet, Great For Trainers!
- Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Hot Springs, AR
- Embassy Suites by Hilton Hot Springs Hotel & Spa
- Staybridge Suites Hot Springs
- Gold-Inn Hot Springs
- Shamrock Hot Springs
- Luxury Condo on Lake Hamilton with Spectacular View $150
- Rodeway Inn Hot Springs
- Super 8 Hot Springs
- Lake Hamilton Condo With Boat Slip & Pool Overlooking The Water! Book Now
- Great Getaway Condo With A Breathtaking View!
- Enjoy Your Private Oasis - Paradise On The Lake - 1900 Sf - Breakfast Incl-6pp
- Suite #2 Waterfront Log Cabin Lodge At Cozy Acres
- Beautifully Decorated 2 Bedroom Townhome!
- ibis Styles Lodge
- Home2 Suites By Hilton Hot Springs
- Beautiful Two Bedroom On Lake Desoto
- Red Roof Inn Hot Springs
- Best Western Winners Circle
- Quality Inn & Suites Hot Springs
- Lakefront Townhome Located On Lake Desoto
- Lake Hamilton Lakefront Retreat
- Beautiful Lake Hamilton Condo
- Switzerland Trail Retreat
- Lake Front Townhome With Spectacular Views - 12
- Secluded Charming Home On Wooded Hill In The Historic District
- Lovely 2 Bedroom Cottage
- Long Island Lake Resort
- Willow Beach Motel
- Better Than Ever! Coming Soon, 2nd Bed And Bath! Free Nights?
- Mahogany, Marble, And A Murphy Bed! Introductory Rates!
- Lake View On Lake Hamilton With Boat Access, Wifi, Pool, Centrally Located
- Downtown Hot Springs Is Minutes Away! Totally Remodeled, Private Parking.
- Perfectly Located Condo: Lake, Oaklawn, Downtown
- Lake Hamilton Condo! Right On The Water, Fishing, Swimming. Breathtaking View!
- The Gables Inn Bed & Breakfast
- Hotels in Little Rock 312 Hotels deals from $35
- Hotels in Las Vegas 7061 Hotels deals from $19
- Hotels in New Orleans 7974 Hotels deals from $32
- Hotels in North Little Rock 103 Hotels deals from $42
- Hotels in Conway 191 Hotels deals from $44
- Hotels in Branson 2947 Hotels deals from $37
More Top Destinations
- Eureka Springs
- New York
- San Antonio
- Myrtle Beach
- Panama City Beach
- St Louis
- Pigeon Forge
- Virginia Beach
- Miami Beach
- Atlantic City
- Fort Smith
- Oklahoma City
- Ocean City
- Washington D.C.
- San Diego
- South Padre Island
- Kansas City
- Key West
- Daytona Beach
- Pine Bluff
- Fort Lauderdale