Hotels in Key Largo, USA
- Comprehensive hotel search for Key Largo online
- Find a cheap hotel in Key Largo!
- Book at the ideal price!
KEY LARGO A GO GO
Start planning your next escape to Key Largo, Florida. Key Largo is only a one-hour drive from South Florida, but seems like it's in its own world due to its quiet seclusion from all other places. One amazing factor to vacationing in Key Largo is that you can go throughout the entire year and never have to worry about drastic temperature changes, making it the perfect place to escape from harsh and cruel winters. Key Largo has gorgeous botanical scenery, a national park in and is home to tropical and exotic hardwoods (cool yet random fact). It's an absolutely gorgeous stay in paradise that is welcoming to people of all ages and social statuses. It is the perfect place to escape and unwind especially if you are visiting from parts of South Florida and need to escape the hustle and bustle of the hectic city life.
There's plenty to do in Key Largo for vacationers like eco-friendly tours, fishing and relaxing at the beach. If you're big on water activities, Key Largo hosts a bunch of sea-themed fun like scuba diving, snorkeling and an underwater hotel. However, if you want more activities you can drive up north and head to close by cities in South Florida for that extra burst of excitement. There are so many events that are just a stone's throw away one hour north in South Florida such as festivals and fairs that vacationers visiting Key Largo are always welcomed to join. Of course if you don’t have plans to venture outside of Key Largo, there’s a bunch of outdoor activities and water fun like swimming with the dolphins and whale watching. Swimming with the dolphins is super exciting because they are very friendly and loving creatures. Kids especially love this activity because it gives them a chance to get up close and personal with them. If you prefer to stay dry there are places to visit like the Florida Keys Wild Bird Rehabilitation Center where you can see exotic birds that you may not normally see. There are also a few cool cruises that you can go on like the African Queen Canal Cruise or you can check out the Old Road Art Gallery.
Depending on what type of accommodations you will like for your hotel, Key Largo has a bunch of options for you to choose from that will fit your budget and standards. Some hotels are luxury and offer the best of the best in terms of spa treatments and additional services while others are beachfront independent rentals that are more on the quaint side. People often enjoy staying at smaller boutique hotels because the staff is able to focus more on the needs of the guests without being too overwhelmed with long lines and havoc. Boutique hotels also tend to focus more on details and overall décor making the personality of each guest room modern, trendy, romantic or whimsical. It’s always a great feeling when you have an amazing day and enter into your creatively decorated hotel room and have a relaxing evening. Another amazing reason why folks love staying at smaller hotels is because the prices are sometimes cheaper than chain hotels. This is considered a no-brainer because the money you save can be used for having extra fun and shopping for souvenirs during vacation. Lucky for you Key Largo is filled with your choice of smaller and boutique hotels that have great deals.
Make sure to do your research so you can snag the best deals and have the best time worry free knowing that you are not paying a fortune for your hotel. Hilton Key Largo is a pretty cool spot with a private beach equipped with water sports, comfortable atmosphere and a hip beach bar. It’s also pet friendly for those of you traveling with your four legged family members. It’s always nice when your pets are welcomed and made to feel they are at home. Key Largo has different types of hotels that range from large chains to smaller cabin style ones like Sunset Cove Hotel that’s super cozy and intimate. Gilbert’s Resort is another fun little nook with an outdoor tiki bar, live music and loads of fun. The best thing about Key Largo hotels is that there is always a great vibe and ambiance close to the relaxing beaches creating a tropical sanctuary.
SUNSCREEN, COCKTAILS AND RELAXATION
Your trip to Key Largo should be worry and stress free to ensure that you have a great time. Start the travel process early by researching your top hotel choices and whether you’ll get the best deals by staying at a smaller boutique hotel or a chain hotel. You’ll want to pack accordingly and make sure you have the proper clothing and footwear. Although Key Largo is a gorgeous and sunny climate and chances are that you will be wearing sandals or flip flops the entire time, it may be smart to pack a pair of sneakers or close toed shoes, just in case it rains or if you plan on doing a lot of walking. Definitely make sure that you pack enough sun screen, because there’s nothing worse than sipping on a cocktail while laying in the sun and getting sun burnt. It’s better to be safe than sorry while on vacation.
So now that you have the facts straight, it’s time to get ready to relax, rejuvenate and have the absolute best time in Key Largo, FL!
Price rangefrom $60to $1,290
- Hotel Rock Reef Resortdeals from $113
- Hotel The Pelican Key Largo Cottagesdeals from $91
- Hotel Marina del Mar Resort & Marinadeals from $87
- Hotel Oceanfront condo w/beach access, shared tennis, pool, etc. - marina available!deals from $5
- Hotel Ocean Front W/ Dock, Key Largo, Florida; Pelican Harbourdeals from $86
- Hotel Hotel Dove Creek Lodgedeals from $114
More Top Hotels
- Bakers Cay Resort Key Largo, Curio Collection by Hilton
- Houseboat Anchored Offshore! Relax, Fish And Float!
- Key Largo Bay Marriott Beach Resort
- Seafarer Resort and Beach
- 3 Level Waterfront Villa! Modern Coastal Style!marina,beach, Lagoon, Pools&bikes
- A Place To Relax And Have Fun!
- Excellent Reviews! New Unit! Sleeps 7 Tennis, Marina, Golf Cart, Bikes, Kayaks
- Playa Largo Resort & Spa, Autograph Collection
- Courtyard by Marriott Key Largo
- Snappers Key Largo
- Oceanfront Kawama Resort Key Largo Paradise In Key Largo
- 47 Ft Beautiful Houseboat
- Hotel Hampton Inn Key Largo, FL
- Best Deal In Key Largo Mini Vacations 3 Days 2 Nights
- Holiday Inn Key Largo
- Beautiful Yacht For Rent A Night.
- A Beautiful 2/1 In Calusa, Key Largo, Florida
- Brand New Key Largo Home
- If Paradise Had An Address.this Would Be It! 333 Mariners Club
- Ed & Ellen's Lodgings
- Key West Inns Hotels and Resorts
- Bayside Inn Key Largo
- Little Slice Of Paradise
- Kona Kai Resort & Gallery
- Luxury Key Largo Townhouse Unit 801 For Rent: Florida Keys Vacation Rental
- Treasure Cove - Over 30ft. Of Open Waterfront
- Summer Dates Available For Rent 2/2 Renovated
- Hotel Ocean Pointe Suites at Key Largo
- Special Fall Pricing! Ocean Front! Beach! Pool! Lagoon! Free Wifi! Updated!
- Relax And Enjoy -beautiful Key Largo Townhome
- Stoneledge Paradise Inn
- The Coconut Palm Inn
- Sunset Cove Beach Resort
- Best Location On The Reef! Stunning & New (in Villa Cay!) Steps To Inn, Beach
- Licensed Manager W/10 Rentals Available - 3/2.5 Suite - #1 Kl Oceanfront Resort!
- Cozy Key Largo Getaway
- Waterfront Ocean Reef Condo Just Renovated
- Key Largo Townhse Oceanside W/ Pool, Lagoon,& Golfcart
- Bayfront Home With Beach & Open Water Views! Dockage Included
- 8 Units Available! Sleeps 7, Boat Slip, Marina, Golf Cart, Bikes, Tennis
- Enjoy Paradise! Central Location Close To Pennekamp Park And All Attractions
- Key Largo Get-Away, Amazing Jacuzzi, Oceanfront Pools, 2 Couples or Small Family
- Water View + Great Reviews = Perfect Stay -2/2 Free Golf Cart, Fast Wifi, Tennis
- Hotels in Miami Beach 6948 Hotels deals from $28
- Hotels in Islamorada 796 Hotels deals from $72
- Hotels in Miami 6852 Hotels deals from $48
- Hotels in Fort Lauderdale 3953 Hotels deals from $19
- Hotels in Key West 2725 Hotels deals from $90
- Hotels in Orlando 16466 Hotels deals from $26
More Top Destinations
- Florida City
- Daytona Beach
- Fort Myers Beach
- Fort Myers
- West Palm Beach
- Boca Raton
- Sanibel Island
- Lake Buena Vista
- Panama City Beach
- Pompano Beach
- Miami Springs
- St. Augustine
- Dania Beach
- Clearwater Beach
- Duck Key
- Marco Island
- Cocoa Beach
- St. Pete Beach
- Sunny Isles Beach
- Coral Gables
- Coconut Grove
- Deerfield Beach
- Vero Beach
- Myrtle Beach
- Palm Beach
- Captiva Island
- St. Petersburg
- New York
- South Miami
- Treasure Island
- Delray Beach
- Las Vegas