Hotels in Key Largo, USA
- Comprehensive hotel search for Key Largo online
- Find a cheap hotel in Key Largo!
- Book at the ideal price!
KEY LARGO A GO GO
Start planning your next escape to Key Largo, Florida. Key Largo is only a one-hour drive from South Florida, but seems like it's in its own world due to its quiet seclusion from all other places. One amazing factor to vacationing in Key Largo is that you can go throughout the entire year and never have to worry about drastic temperature changes, making it the perfect place to escape from harsh and cruel winters. Key Largo has gorgeous botanical scenery, a national park in and is home to tropical and exotic hardwoods (cool yet random fact). It's an absolutely gorgeous stay in paradise that is welcoming to people of all ages and social statuses. It is the perfect place to escape and unwind especially if you are visiting from parts of South Florida and need to escape the hustle and bustle of the hectic city life.
There's plenty to do in Key Largo for vacationers like eco-friendly tours, fishing and relaxing at the beach. If you're big on water activities, Key Largo hosts a bunch of sea-themed fun like scuba diving, snorkeling and an underwater hotel. However, if you want more activities you can drive up north and head to close by cities in South Florida for that extra burst of excitement. There are so many events that are just a stone's throw away one hour north in South Florida such as festivals and fairs that vacationers visiting Key Largo are always welcomed to join. Of course if you don’t have plans to venture outside of Key Largo, there’s a bunch of outdoor activities and water fun like swimming with the dolphins and whale watching. Swimming with the dolphins is super exciting because they are very friendly and loving creatures. Kids especially love this activity because it gives them a chance to get up close and personal with them. If you prefer to stay dry there are places to visit like the Florida Keys Wild Bird Rehabilitation Center where you can see exotic birds that you may not normally see. There are also a few cool cruises that you can go on like the African Queen Canal Cruise or you can check out the Old Road Art Gallery.
Depending on what type of accommodations you will like for your hotel, Key Largo has a bunch of options for you to choose from that will fit your budget and standards. Some hotels are luxury and offer the best of the best in terms of spa treatments and additional services while others are beachfront independent rentals that are more on the quaint side. People often enjoy staying at smaller boutique hotels because the staff is able to focus more on the needs of the guests without being too overwhelmed with long lines and havoc. Boutique hotels also tend to focus more on details and overall décor making the personality of each guest room modern, trendy, romantic or whimsical. It’s always a great feeling when you have an amazing day and enter into your creatively decorated hotel room and have a relaxing evening. Another amazing reason why folks love staying at smaller hotels is because the prices are sometimes cheaper than chain hotels. This is considered a no-brainer because the money you save can be used for having extra fun and shopping for souvenirs during vacation. Lucky for you Key Largo is filled with your choice of smaller and boutique hotels that have great deals.
Make sure to do your research so you can snag the best deals and have the best time worry free knowing that you are not paying a fortune for your hotel. Hilton Key Largo is a pretty cool spot with a private beach equipped with water sports, comfortable atmosphere and a hip beach bar. It’s also pet friendly for those of you traveling with your four legged family members. It’s always nice when your pets are welcomed and made to feel they are at home. Key Largo has different types of hotels that range from large chains to smaller cabin style ones like Sunset Cove Hotel that’s super cozy and intimate. Gilbert’s Resort is another fun little nook with an outdoor tiki bar, live music and loads of fun. The best thing about Key Largo hotels is that there is always a great vibe and ambiance close to the relaxing beaches creating a tropical sanctuary.
SUNSCREEN, COCKTAILS AND RELAXATION
Your trip to Key Largo should be worry and stress free to ensure that you have a great time. Start the travel process early by researching your top hotel choices and whether you’ll get the best deals by staying at a smaller boutique hotel or a chain hotel. You’ll want to pack accordingly and make sure you have the proper clothing and footwear. Although Key Largo is a gorgeous and sunny climate and chances are that you will be wearing sandals or flip flops the entire time, it may be smart to pack a pair of sneakers or close toed shoes, just in case it rains or if you plan on doing a lot of walking. Definitely make sure that you pack enough sun screen, because there’s nothing worse than sipping on a cocktail while laying in the sun and getting sun burnt. It’s better to be safe than sorry while on vacation.
So now that you have the facts straight, it’s time to get ready to relax, rejuvenate and have the absolute best time in Key Largo, FL!
Price rangefrom $63to $1,337
- Hotel Holiday Inn Key Largofrom $133
- Hotel The Pelican Key Largo Cottagesfrom $94
- Hotel Marina del Mar Resort & Marinafrom $90
- Hotel Playa Largo Resort & Spa, Autograph Collectionfrom $215
- Hotel Rock Reef Resortfrom $117
- Hotel Courtyard by Marriott Key Largofrom $154
More Top Hotels
- Hotel Hilton Key Largo Resort
- Hotel Hampton Inn Key Largo, FL
- Seafarer Resort and Beach
- Kawama Yacht Club
- Key Largo Bay Marriott Beach Resort
- Bayside Inn Key Largo
- Kona Kai Resort & Gallery
- Gorgeous Sunsets From Your Balcony In Moon Bay/walk To Nearby Restaurants
- Ocean View Mariners Club Beachfront Luxury And Steps To The Sand And Lagoon Pool
- Relaxing Spacious Vacation Home: Amazing Oceanside Pools, Jacuzzi, Wifi, & More
- Key Largo Cottages
- Snappers Key Largo
- Beautiful And Bright Townhome Just A Short Walk To Intimate Vilano Beach!
- Brand New Key Largo Home
- Beautiful Vacation Home On Lagoon With Beach Access, Playground, And Pool
- Beautiful Key Largo Town Home Fully Renovated Top To Bottom
- Licensed 2/2 Oceanfront Condo - Stunning Ocean Views - Fast & Secure Wifi!
- Key Largo 3 Bedroom Penthouse Condo With Boat Slip And Bay View
- Special Fall Pricing! Ocean Front! Beach! Pool! Lagoon! Free Wifi! Updated!
- Excellent Reviews! New Unit! Sleeps 7 Tennis, Marina, Golf Cart, Bikes, Kayaks
- Buccaneers Den - Waterfront W/ 20ft. Dock On The Property
- Treasure Cove - Over 30ft. Of Open Waterfront
- Lookout Point; Private Beach With 30ft. Private Dock
- Madagascar - Over 30ft. Of Open Waterfront W/dock
- Recently Upgraded 2 Bedroom/2 Bath Condo In Key Largo At The Ocean Reef Club.
- Ocean Front W/ Dock, Key Largo, Florida; Pelican Harbour
- Ocean Front, W/ Dock; Pirates Cove, Key Largo, Florida
- Oceanfront Mansion Exp Lifestyles Of Rich&famous-gated, 6 Private Acres,secure
- 47 Ft Beautiful Houseboat
- Tropical Breeze & Sunsets Moon Bay Town Home
- Budget Friendly In Upscale Resort! 50 Plasma Tv`s! 206 Mariners Club
- Serenity on the Atlantic!
- Beautiful Key Largo Condo With Boat Slip
- Kawama Yacht Club - Sun And Fun In Fabulous Key Largo. Free Wifi & Golf Cart!
- Calusa Campground where you can have fun or just relax!
- 'Remedy's Cay' Florida Keys Paradise Rental
- Waterfront Ocean Reef Condo Just Renovated
- Kawama Yacht Club - 2 Bed/2 Bath With Private Ocean Front Beach
- Best Deal In Key Largo Mini Vacations 3 Days 2 Nights
- Sunset View In Key Largo
- Hotels in Miami Beach 4376 Hotels from $29
- Hotels in Islamorada 521 Hotels from $74
- Hotels in Miami 2345 Hotels from $50
- Hotels in Fort Lauderdale 1927 Hotels from $20
- Hotels in Key West 1738 Hotels from $93
- Hotels in Orlando 10206 Hotels from $27
More Top Destinations
- Florida City
- Daytona Beach
- Fort Myers Beach
- Fort Myers
- West Palm Beach
- Boca Raton
- Sanibel Island
- Lake Buena Vista
- Panama City Beach
- Pompano Beach
- Miami Springs
- St. Augustine
- Dania Beach
- Clearwater Beach
- Duck Key
- Marco Island
- Cocoa Beach
- St. Pete Beach
- Sunny Isles Beach
- Coral Gables
- Coconut Grove
- Deerfield Beach
- Vero Beach
- Myrtle Beach
- Palm Beach
- Captiva Island
- St. Petersburg
- New York
- South Miami
- Treasure Island
- Delray Beach
- Las Vegas