Hotels in Lake Geneva, USA
- Comprehensive hotel search for Lake Geneva online
- Find a cheap hotel in Lake Geneva!
- Book at the ideal price!
LAKE GENEVA, WI; FUN AND EXCITEMENT ALL YEAR ROUND
Lake Geneva, Wisconsin is a gorgeous slice of pleasant and beautiful surroundings that are super enticing and fabulous for vacationers and locals alike. It’s a family fun resort city that has a rich historic culture and scenic backdrop that would calm and ease anyone’s mind, body, and spirit. Filled with many cool points of interest, popular attractions, a calendar full of citywide events, and a hip happening downtown, Lake Geneva is on a lot of people’s radars as a popular vacation destination. People are often attracted from cities like Chicago and Milwaukee. Especially those who love escaping their busy city lives and schedules to enjoy the unique seclusion that Lake Geneva provides.
LAKE GENEVA CITY FEVER
There are many cool attractions in Lake Geneva that will contribute to an awesome vacation along with an abundance of cheap hotels that are close to those cool and fun attractions. For instance Lake Geneva offers spas, shops, bars, and clubs, but for the more adventurous there are activities like zip lining, balloon tours and horseback riding. These activities are also great for people of all ages and children as well. If you’re into collecting antiques, there’s an antique mall that sells one of a kind treasures that are hard to come by on a daily basis. There are plenty of enticing museums, a waterpark that kids love, and an amazing winery that is perfect for large groups and offers tours and tastings. A trip to the winery is wonderful for adults and couples looking for alone time because they are able to enjoy a nice outdoor lunch or snack on the patio at the venue. Lake Geneva also offers cooking classes, city tours by way of boat, vehicle, or foot and plenty of venues for performances and live music. It’s such a laidback and chill city for all to enjoy with many fun events.
Downtown Lake Geneva has amazing restaurants with the best deals on lip smacking, delicious food and drinks. There are endless cuisines with eye catching menu items that are fit to satisfy the entire family. Downtown is also a cool gathering spot because there are plenty of shops and boutiques that you can browse and pick up a few cool gifts and souvenirs. Although downtown areas in cities are often times busy and hectic, Lake Geneva’s downtown is still super peaceful and is a well sought after area to relax with an ice tea or cup of coffee while enjoying some much needed leisurely time.
If you’re into skiing, snowboarding, and conquering the slopes, then Lake Geneva has amazing ski resorts that are the absolute perfect destination for you. There are plenty of slopes for all levels and ages that range for beginner to super challenging. At the end of your daily adventure, you can relax with a cup of hot cocoa and unwind by the fireplace. The Abbey is a wonderful 5 star resort and spa experience that offers an adult only indoor pool. During the winter months the hotel offers ice skating and making s ‘mores by bonfire in the evening.
ALL FOR ONE AND CHEAP HOTELS FOR ALL
Since Lake Geneva is such a welcoming family friendly place, it’s only right that everyone in your family be included and catered to. There are plenty of deals on cheap hotels that are nearby the best activities and attractions. If you are traveling with your pet then Lake Geneva promises to give them an equally memorable experience as well because they too are considered a guest. An amazing and great pet friendly hotel in Lake Geneva that’s not too far from downtown is the Grand Geneva Resort. It’s a perfect getaway for the entire family (in-laws included) with picture perfect views of peaceful lakes and the golf course. Equipped with a warm water outdoor pool that’s perfect for kids, fitness center, WIFI, and television, this hotel is ideal for a restful getaway. It’s crucial to have a great hotel so that you are comfy and have a peaceful rest. Sometimes while on vacation, the weather may not be great leading you to possibly spend additional time in your room, so it’s best to stay at a place that meets you, your pet and your family’s needs comfortably. Another favorite choice is The Cove which is a delightful, cozy cheap hotel, that most may refer to as vintage. The rooms have a lot to offer like a gas fireplace or kitchen with all appliances. Every room has a balcony that’s perfect for relaxing. There is a yummy restaurant attached to the hotel and there are plenty of options for shopping and dining as well.
As you can see Lake Geneva is quite the city for recreation and relaxation that welcomes every one of all ages. It’s packed with entertainment and adventure from skiing to horseback riding and everything in between. It’s a lovely resort city that you can travel to all year round and still make amazing memories. There are plenty of cheap hotels to choose from that are pet and child friendly with spas that offer adult only services for that award winning vacation. Just make sure that you find the perfect hotel and the right time of year to travel and you will have the best time ever in Lake Geneva!
Price rangefrom $70to $255
- Hotel The Abbey Resortdeals from $106
- Hotel Grand Geneva Resort & Spadeals from $157
- Hotel The Perfect Getaway! Ground-level Villa At The Lodge, Formerly Interlaken.deals from $54
- Hotel The Cove of Lake Geneva,Private Luxury Suite, Pool View & Exclusive Offersdeals from $102
- Hotel Timber Ridge Lodge & Waterparkdeals from $160
- Hotel Chateau Royale Inndeals from $59
More Top Hotels
- The Ridge Hotel
- Hotel Harbor Shores on Lake Geneva
- Romantic & Intimate! Just 1/2 Block From The Beach, Restaurants, Bars & Riviera
- Holiday Inn Club Vacations At Lake Geneva Resort
- Lazy Cloud Inn
- A Bit Of Heaven By The Lake
- Quaint Lake Geneva Vintage Home
- Lake Geneva | Lakefront Home, Private Beach, Pier, Rooftop Deck, Kayaks
- Abbey Villas Fontana Wisconsin
- Luxurious Retreat In Lake Geneva In Lake Geneva
- Downtown Lake Geneva! Sleeps 15!
- Downtown Lake Geneva Cottage Sleeps 5
- Bella Vista Suites
- Comfort Suites Lake Geneva East
- Geneva Lake Condo In Gated Abbey Springs Resort - Pools, Beach, Dining, Golf.
- Maxwell Mansion 1856
- Deluxe Villa Geneva Ridgevenetian Festdeluxe Villa Ridgevintage Coastal
- Great For Large Groups, Sleeps 20 , Fontana On Geneva Lake
- Lakefront Interlaken Villas In Lake Geneva With Own Tennis Courts, Pool & Marina
- A Quality Retreat Home With A Lake View
- Mid Week Summer Deals $475 For A Party Of 8
- Designer Decorated 5 Bedroom 3700 Sf. 16th Hole W Cart, 3 Levels, 400 Sf Deck,
- Beautiful Lake Front Home On Lake Como 3 Bdr/1.5 Ba
- Luxury 3br/3.5ba Home In Geneva National Golf Resort
- Downtown Lake Geneva!
- Exclusive Lakefront With Beach, Beach House, Piers, Trampoline + Sister Villa
- Hotel Geneva Wells Motel
- Lake Geneva Home With Private Beach, Pier, Fire Pit, Golf, Fun Times On The Lake
- Beautiful Lakeside Sunset Views
- Lake House Retreat Steps From Lake Geneva Abbey Springs Resort!
- We Rent Fun! Right In Downtown Lake Geneva!
- 1 Mi To Downtown (monthly Rentals)
- Downtown Lake Geneva 4 Bedroom House & Cottage, Rent Either One Or Both!
- Luxurious Home In Lake Geneva. Dog Friendly!
- Location And Luxury!
- Cozy Lake Condo In Abby Springs
- The Downtowner.in The Heart Of Lake Geneva!
- Fontana Village Inn
- Quaint 4 Bedroom Home Just A Few Blocks To Downtown Lake Geneva.
- Prime Location! A Two Minute Walk To All That Lake Geneva Has To Offer!
- Beautiful Getaway In Downtown Lake Geneva
- Blocks From Downtown Lake Geneva Newly Renovated & Professionally Decorated
- Downtown Geneva Street Bungalow
- Hotels in Chicago 6817 Hotels deals from $40
- Hotels in Milwaukee 1070 Hotels deals from $43
- Hotels in Delavan 124 Hotels deals from $50
- Hotels in Wisconsin Dells 816 Hotels deals from $36
- Hotels in Madison 405 Hotels deals from $44
- Hotels in Elkhorn 23 Hotels deals from $76
More Top Destinations
- New York
- Las Vegas
- Myrtle Beach
- Green Bay
- Oak Creek
- St Louis
- Virginia Beach
- Atlantic City
- Pigeon Forge
- Ocean City
- New Orleans
- Washington D.C.
- Elk Grove Village
- San Antonio
- Grand Rapids
- Niagara Falls
- Miami Beach