Hotels in Lancaster, USA
- Comprehensive hotel search for Lancaster online
- Find a cheap hotel in Lancaster!
- Book at the ideal price!
LANCASTER; AN AMAZING MIX OF SIMPLY AMISH AND TRENDY MODERN
The city of Lancaster, Pennsylvania is a darling and fun place that has a twist of old school and new school for all to enjoy. With being just 163 miles away from New York City and 123 miles away from Washington, DC, Lancaster, PA is an infusion of activities and sights to see that will be cherished by you and your family during your vacation. Lancaster is filled with interesting history and culture that make this city super special and cherished amongst many from its Hershey chocolate origin, to it being one of the oldest inland cities in the United States. Lancaster is filled with cheap hotels, spas, pools and amazing eateries that you will immensely enjoy during your visit here. Whether you are traveling for leisure, business, or family time, Lancaster will bring joy to your time away from home.
SEE AND BE SEEN IN AMISH COUNTRY
Lancaster is known worldwide for their large Amish Country and having many interesting attractions centered around it. It is cool to see with your own eyes how some people still live a very simple lifestyle, especially with all the advanced technology these days. You will definitely see that some things you may take for granted aren’t even a concern to the Amish. The Pennsylvania Amish of Lancaster County is the United States oldest Amish settlement and still have thousands of people that continue to live the Amish lifestyle. If you decide to venture to Dutch Country, you will feel as if you stepped into a super nifty time machine and experience a peaceful journey of horse and buggies, windmills and many more things that contribute to this seemingly simplistic lifestyle. When you are vacationing in Lancaster, you’ll definitely want to take a tour of the Amish countryside which is cool by horse and buggy, bike or vehicle. You will have the chance to explore the different Amish themed attractions, events and shop the specialty made crafts and clothing followed by sampling an Amish cuisine. Travelodge is a good pet friendly hotel choice that will put you in the loop of all things Amish. It’s definitely a cool experience that you can pretty much only enjoy in Lancaster.
FUN AND SWEET VACATION
Lancaster has many points of interest for everyone from children to adults and the folks in between who aren’t kids, but not yet adults. There’s Hersheypark that’s an amusement park with over 10 roller coasters and waterslides, and Dutch Wonderland, which is extremely popular for families traveling with small children. Both of these attractions are a sweet escape. There are a lot of pet friendly and kid approved Cheap hotels in Hershey if Hersheypark is one of your top vacation priorities because it’s not too far from Lancaster and has a lot of cool one of a kind attractions and many that are fit for kids.
Some other Lancaster attractions include Clipper Magazine Stadium, plenty of innovative museums and the Hollywood Casino at Penn National Race Course . Of course you can always opt for a fun time at the movies or theater as well to end the day off on a sweet note. If you feel like shopping then there are a few options being an outlet mall and Park City Center which is one of the largest shopping malls in America. You can really spend an entire day here browsing or walking around as a form of exercise or to kill time.
Downtown Lancaster has great things to offer in terms of events, eateries, and excitement. There are also a lot of hotels that scream luxury and sophistication like the Marriott Hotel that is always a guest favorite because it’s within walking distance to lots of funky galleries and restaurants. Downtown areas in cities are a great place to stay because you literally have many points of interest at your fingertips. Like most highly frequented areas, downtown can be very busy and overwhelming at times, so always be cautious of your surroundings, especially at night. Another hotel option that vacationers and locals alike love is the Lancaster Arts Hotel because it has a very cool and chill vibe and a lot of the room décor has gorgeous exposed brick walls and a contemporary essence. No matter what your vacationing purposes and hotel needs are, you will find it all in Lancaster.
THE LAND OF LANCASTER
Now that you have a pretty good sense of what Lancaster has to offer it should be on your list of top choices to travel to. It’s filled with Amish Country culture, funky galleries, and fun amusement parks for all to enjoy and create memories that will last a lifetime. There are plenty of lodging options around the city and cheap hotels that will save you extra money to spend at spas, restaurants, and city tours. Many hotels also offer pools (some outdoor pools during summer months), activities and special deals depending on the time of year and what Lancaster city events are occurring. It’s such a cool place to vacation at and have a ball. So get ready to pack your bags and experience all that Lancaster has to offer!
Price rangefrom $31to $449
- Hotel Clarion Inn And Suites Lancaster PAdeals from $61
- Hotel Fulton Steamboat Inndeals from $109
- Hotel Eden Resort & Suitesdeals from $100
- Hotel Wingate by Wyndham Lancaster PA Dutch Countrydeals from $86
- Hotel Red Rose Bed & Breakfastdeals from $6
- Hotel Classic Inn Lancasterdeals from $54
More Top Hotels
- The EJ Bowman House
- Econo Lodge Lancaster
- Spruce Lane Lodge And Cottages
- Economy Inn
- Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Lancaster
- DoubleTree Resort by Hilton Lancaster
- Holiday Inn Lancaster
- Country Inn of Lancaster
- Peaceful House in the Centre of City
- Hotel The Inn at Leola Village
- Lancaster Marriott at Penn Square
- Hotel Homewood Suites by Hilton Lancaster
- Brownstone Colonial Inn
- Hilton Garden Inn Lancaster
- Mill Stream Country Inn
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Lancaster
- Hotel Lancaster Arts
- Circle M Rv & Camping Resort
- Bright And Airy Downtown Apartment
- The Sycamore Downtown Modern Home
- Restful And Quaint Cottage
- Heritage Hotel Lancaster
- Lancaster Amish Country Travelodge
- Comfort Suites Amish Country
- Australian Walkabout Inn
- Red Roof Inn Lancaster-Strasburg
- Country Living Inn
- Quality Inn
- The Hollinger House
- Tru By Hilton Lancaster East Pa
- Beautiful Setting And Views, Read The 5 Star Reviews!
- Candlewood Suites - Lancaster West
- Beautiful Riverfront Cottage Next To Amish Farms In Lancaster County
- Stoltzfus Bed & Breakfast
- Wonderful Vacation Retreat For Families And Romantic Couple Get-a-ways
- Family Getaway In Southern Lancaster County
- Centrally located with in-ground pool
- Comfy Townhome Nearby Dutch Wonderland, Farms, & Tanger/rockvale Outlets
- The Landyshade Farm House, Close to Lancaster Attractions
- Walk Everywhere! Family Friendly, By Franklin & Marshall, 10 Min Drive 2 Amish.
- Beautiful Single Family 1840s Brick House
- Sycamore Downtown Vista
- Picturesque Luxury In Amish Country
- Country Guest House Located In Beautiful Lancaster County.
- Hotels in Philadelphia 4004 Hotels deals from $41
- Hotels in Hershey 130 Hotels deals from $48
- Hotels in New York 14329 Hotels deals from $39
- Hotels in Ronks 44 Hotels deals from $44
- Hotels in Harrisburg 221 Hotels deals from $54
- Hotels in Gettysburg 194 Hotels deals from $59
More Top Destinations
- Atlantic City
- Washington D.C.
- Bird in Hand
- Ocean City
- Virginia Beach
- King of Prussia
- Myrtle Beach
- State College
- New Holland
- Mount Pocono
- Las Vegas
- Rehoboth Beach
- West Chester