Hotels in Lincoln City, USA
- Comprehensive hotel search for Lincoln City online
- Find a cheap hotel in Lincoln City!
- Book at the ideal price!
LINCOLN CITY, OREGON; THE QUAINT, CALM AND WILD COLIDE
Lincoln City, OR is over 7 miles of stunning sandy beaches with peaks of wildlife and excitement. It’s a quaint gem tucked away that boasts greatness and serenity. The climate is an infusion of freezing winter nights and hot summer days with the most of the city’s yearly rainfall occurring during the winters. The beaches during the summertime are the perfect place to relax, unwind, swim and fly kites due to the amazing breezes and sense of calmness. It’s such a charming city that’s great for any occasion whether it is romantic, business or leisure with many cheap and pet friendly hotels to choose from. Comfort Inn is an almost beachfront hotel that has a nice view and free WIFI. They even have a warm and friendly touch serving freshly baked cookies upon check in. Once a bunch a small villages, Lincoln City is now bustling with delicious eateries, an outlet mall and a popular beachfront casino making it have so much flavor in this cute town.
If you’re here on vacation and are traveling with a group or solo, there is plenty for you to see and do. Lincoln City is filled with great art galleries and specialty boutiques that sell gorgeous one of a kind pieces and jewelry which are perfect as gifts and souvenirs. It’s a super special touch to a romantic getaway to give a special treasure to always remember your trip by. Everything is uniquely crafted that there is a slim chance you will find anyone else with the same piece, especially in your hometown. Another lovely and pretty sight to see is the Connie-Hansen Garden Conservancy that features tours throughout the garden of beautiful, colorful and unique plants and flowers. Now if you are visiting with family and have a few kids in tow then an exciting tour to try is one that includes horseback riding on the beach and throughout a designated path. This is a super fun and energetic tour and you’ll have the best time bonding and enjoying the beautiful weather. There are a plethora of recreational sites and parks to visit along with having an awesome time camping at the historic Devil’s Lake aka the world’s shortest river aka the D, and enjoying things like canoeing, kayaking and exploring the wildlife. Devil’s Lake is cool too because there are stories, myths and legends associated to it steaming from years past. Did you know that some people have claimed to have found dead bodies floating throughout the lake of late mobsters? Some stories may be too scary for small kids, but they are quite entertaining for adults nonetheless. Along with the possibly chilly vibe from Devil’s Lake there are activities also geared to couples that are visiting Lincoln City to seek out a romantic getaway just for two. Surftides is the best 4 star spot for couples (and families) because it has the best views from the beachfront hotel, a fire pit and is a darling cozy nook that people love. Of course vacationing as a couple is nice because you can tailor your whole vacation just the way you want and have the most fun. When booking your hotel ask if any deals are offered because some places present romantic packages making a super memorable trip for you and your sugar pie.
LINCOLN CITY PET DETECTIVE
If you are a pet owner or lover, then you know what it’s like to want to spend every moment with your beloved pet, and it’s crucial to take them on vacation with you too. Sometimes it’s challenging searching for the best deal for your buck, especially when it comes to finding hotels that will lodge your pet companion but luckily Lincoln City is the best place for pets because they are able to run and roam free on the blissful beaches and unwind by your side after a long day of excitement. Coho Oceanfront Lodge is a cool pet friendly beachfront hub that offers the most for your money and is a favorite amongst Lincoln City vacationers. The hotel features a pool, breakfast and other amenities at a great cheap price. This hotel doubles as the perfect pet friendly and couples getaway crashpad. Three isn’t company here. There are also many other cheap hotels that are beachfront or closer inland that welcome pets with open arms. The tire search is finally over because Lincoln City has you and your pet needs covered.
LINKED UP IN LINCOLN CITY
Now that you have the overall idea of the fun things to do and places to go in Lincoln City, it’s time to start planning your vacation accordingly. Whether LC is you final destination or a stop along the way during a fun road trip, you’ll have a bunch of activities to partake in, creating the best time ever. It’s cool that this city is charming and quaint yet offers a mixture of wildlife and excitement throughout its sandy beaches and laidback rivers. It’s a great gem and some may even call it a best kept secret of the west coast due to its exclusivity and innocence. Lined with cheap hotels and decorated with eateries, gift shops, historic landmarks and more, it’s the perfect destination that you and your loved ones will greatly enjoy.
Price rangefrom $48to $478
- Hotel Seahorse 1 Bdeals from $6
- Hotel Sandcastle Beachfront Moteldeals from $86
- Hotel Seahorse 2 Gdeals from $6
- Hotel Liberty Inndeals from $82
- Hotel Betta's Cove: largest ground-floor Sea Gypsy condo, 10 steps from the sanddeals from $68
- Hotel Waters Edge Condominiums & Beach Front Resortdeals from $70
More Top Hotels
- Seahorse 1 C
- Dog-friendly Studio Condo With Ocean Views, Close To Everything!
- Hotel Cozy Cove Beach Front Resort
- Sea Horse Oceanfront Lodging
- Dolphin D 2
- Oceanview condo; community amenities like shared pool & hot tub; walk to beach
- Sailor Jack's Oceanfront
- Dolphin D 3
- America's Best Inn & Suites Lincoln City
- Looking Glass Inn
- Dog-friendly Studio W/ Ocean Views - Close To Beach Access
- Captain Cook Inn
- Dog-friendly Condo With Beach Access & Ocean Views From Private Balcony!
- Siletz Bay Lodge
- New, Roads End Home W/ Large Hot Tub, Wifi, Short Walk To Beach
- Inn at Spanish Head
- Harbor Heights - 3 Br Home By Redawning
- Dog-friendly Suite With Ocean Views, A Balcony & Nearby Beach Access
- Spectacular Sunsets at This Sea Gypsy Beach Front Condo.
- Waters Edge 403
- Surftides Lincoln City
- Nordic Oceanfront Inn
- Hotel The Coho Oceanfront Lodge
- Oceanview, Dog-friendly Condo W/full Kitchen, Balcony, Nearby Beach Access!
- New Listing! Ocean Front Condo - 1 Bedroom/bath - Sleeps 4 - Remodeled In 2017
- The Ashley Inn & Suites
- Inn at Lincoln City
- Sandcastle Beach Cottage On The Boardwalk To The Beach W/ Park, Pool & Hot Tub!
- Upper-floor Oceanview Studio Perfect For Couples - Dogs Allowed
- Gorgeous Oceanview Beach House @Olivia Beach , Family Friendly, Pool, Pvt HotTub
- Surround Yourself In Luxury, Oceanfront Condo From $79 A Night
- Roads End Pet And Family Friendly Ocean View Home
- New Listing! Oceanfront House With Easy Beach Access And Fenced Backyard!
- WestShore OceanFront
- Charming Cozy Cottage W/ocean View-just Steps To The Beach! W/ Wifi
- Cozy, Quaint Condo W/ Ocean Views & Easy Beach Access - Dogs Ok!
- Third Floor, Corner Condo, Oceanfront, Private Hot Tub, Pool, Free Wifi!
- Maggies Cottage 2 Bedrooms 2 Bathrooms Home
- New Listing! Family-friendly House W/entertainment & Fireplace-walk To The Beach
- Beachfront Condo With Panoramic Views Of Siletz Bay With Two King Bedrooms
- Dock Of The Bay #303
- Ocean Terrace
- Whispering Waves Condo-oceanfront. Open 10/16-19
- Pelican Shores Inn
- Hotels in Newport 571 Hotels deals from $46
- Hotels in Portland 2053 Hotels deals from $42
- Hotels in Seaside 785 Hotels deals from $49
- Hotels in Las Vegas 6244 Hotels deals from $18
- Hotels in Gleneden Beach 104 Hotels deals from $162
- Hotels in Salem 141 Hotels deals from $44
More Top Destinations
- Cannon Beach
- Depoe Bay
- San Francisco
- Pacific City
- San Diego
- New York
- Los Angeles
- Lake Oswego
- Coos Bay
- Myrtle Beach
- Rockaway Beach
- Ocean Shores
- San Antonio
- Forest Grove
- Grants Pass
- New Orleans
- Santa Cruz