Hotels in London, United Kingdom
- Comprehensive hotel search for London online
- Find a cheap hotel in London!
- Book at the ideal price!
London, the gem of England
Discover the capital of England in whichever way you fancy! No matter what your interests are, you will always find things to do in London!
Find about the history of the Royal Family, walk in the footsteps of your childhood heroes such as Harry Potter or Sherlock Holmes, create yourself a packed sightseeing schedule or enjoy some quality time with your significant other!
All of these activities are available in London. This gigantic city will welcome people of all ages and origins.
Tourists will enjoy London’s endless sightseeing opportunities. The city will please those who want to spend hours in its many art museums, the history buffs who are eager to expand their knowledge of English and British history, or the nature lovers who will enjoy its countless parks and other green areas.
Young people will love to discover typical British pubs spread all around the city. Book a few nights at one of the city’s many youth hostels like London Backpackers and make the most of England’s capital! Go out for the few beers and enjoy the unique atmosphere of the city’s nightclubs, while meeting people from all over the world.
If your way of spending a vacation is going on all-day shopping sprees, London will not disappoint you! It offers a mind-blowing selection of clothing shops for all budgets, whether you are keen on low-cost international chains or top-class luxury boutiques.
Finally, couples looking for luxurious hotels will be satisfied by sumptuous locations like Hotel 41.
A MAGICAL NIGHT AT HOGWARTS
Are you traveling to England with the Harry Potter universe on your mind? Are you nostalgic of the hours spent reading J.K. Rowling’s books when you were a child? Then, there are a ton of sights for you in London. First of all, you will probably be interested in the Warner Bros. Studio Tour, during which you will get a unique opportunity to see original sets for the movie, as well as costumes worn by its famous actors. You will get the chance to take a look at some of the series’ iconic objects, such as flying brooms and magic wands. If that hasn’t quenched your Harry Potter thirst, there is much more! Walking through the city will get you to many sites used to film your childhood favorite. For instance, you can visit Kings Cross station, where the Hogwarts express leaves from. You will spot the 9 ¾ platform sign and have the opportunity to buy goodies from a Harry Potter shop. Also, if you dare to enter the reptile house at the London Zoo, be careful: who knows, you might have Harry’s power to talk with snakes! If you’re looking for places to stay during your Harry Potter-themed time in London, there are many options for you. But you’ll probably like The Georgian House: try and score one of its two Harry Potter bedrooms! This should be the ideal final touch to any Potter-fan’s stay in London.
TIPS FOR A SHORT BUT SUCCESSFUL TRIP
If you are looking forward to your visit in London but worrying about affordable travel expenses, you should prepare your weekend wisely by choosing one of the city’s many cheap locations! London is a perfect city for sightseeing, and you will be overwhelmed with choices. Since you’re probably going to be on a tight schedule, you need a hotel located in the city center to minimize time loss and public transportation expenses. Hotel Huttons will solve that issue. Once this has been settled, you are ready for your unforgettable sightseeing session in London! Get a scenic view of the city by riding on the London Eye, visit the impressive Tower of London to get an insight on its history in a fun and interactive way, or wander around the endless galleries of the British Museum, which is home to some unique works. And if you are looking for cheap but plentiful meals, you will certainly enjoy a typical English breakfast at one of the many cafés and tea rooms offering them, Also, if you are a fan of Indian cuisine, London is your paradise: its wide Indian community will welcome you to one of the innumerable Indian restaurants, where you will find tasty food at attractive prices.
A ROYAL TRIP TO LONDON
Have you always dreamed of experiencing the unique enthusiasm for the Royal Family? Then, make the most of your stay in London and have a royal trip. Should you limit yourself to one visit, you would have to see the majestic Buckingham Palace! Looking for a cheap place to stay within reasonable distance of this point of interest? The Comfort Inn Buckingham Palace, located in central London, will suit you perfectly. Sometimes, the royal Palace is even open to visitors, and you can see cool exhibitions on the Royal Family. You also might not want to miss out on the Change of the Guard: marvel at and take pictures of these iconic guards in their red uniforms! Apart from that, you may enjoy a visit to Kensington Palace, the residence of Prince William and Princess Kate. If you are crazy about the Royal Family, you might also appreciate the Madame Tussauds wax figure museum. Take pictures with the Family’s most famous members, including Her Majesty the Queen Elizabeth II! Finally, if you want to spoil your friends and family with material memories from you unforgettable trip, you can buy an impressive variety of souvenirs revolving around the Royal Family.
Price rangefrom $15to $15,381
- Hotel Pretty 2 Bedroom Flat With Loft Bedroomfrom $6
- Hotel Travelodge London Central Waterloofrom $108
- Hotel Comfortable Room In A Quiet House.from $52
- Hotel Tyrone Flat Near Excelfrom $58
- Hotel Apartments Zenithfrom $6
- Hotel YHA London Centralfrom $22
More Top Hotels
- LSE Passfield Hall
- Magic Apartments - Bayswater
- DoubleTree by Hilton London Greenwich
- Brindle House
- 3 Bed 2 Bath Marylebone / Baker Street
- Central London Concept Aparthotel
- Kip Hotel
- London Holiday Stay
- Travelodge London Central City Road
- Maitrise Hotel
- Restup London
- The Imperial Hotel
- Luxury I Bd, Battersea
- Imperial College Beit Hall
- Apple Apartments Limehouse
- Funky Apartment In Notting Hill.
- Veeve Egerton Gardens 3 Bedroom 3 Bathroom In Elegant Knightsbridge
- London Deluxe 5 Star Ilford Apartment
- Hilton London Kensington
- City Stay Aparts Lux St. James Park Apartment
- Spectacular 2Br Flat Close To Russell Square
- Crowne Plaza London - Heathrow
- Turnham Green Apartment
- Designer Luxury 2Bed 2Bath Waterfront Zone2 Central City Of London Canary Wharf
- Stylish 2 Bedrooms Tower Bridge And Borough Market
- Stunning Spacious Contemporary Flat: With Large Kitchen/diner, Lounge + Patio
- Camden Square Apartments
- Imperial Court Studios
- Ascot Hyde Park Hotel
- ibis budget London Whitechapel
- The Ne Ville
- Travelodge London City
- Days Hotel London- Waterloo
- ibis Styles London Gloucester Road
- Beautiful Double Bedroom In Luxurious Georgian Townhouse In Hampstead Village
- Spacious Self-contained Loft Apartment W/ Kitchen
- Stylish House 5 Minutes Walk From The Thames
- Premier Inn London Hackney
- Norfolk Plaza
- Alexandra Hotel
- Travelodge London Central Southwark
- Hotels in Heathrow 37 Hotels from $39
- Hotels in Hounslow 89 Hotels from $40
- Hotels in Croydon 141 Hotels from $65
- Hotels in Westminster 170 Hotels from $153
- Hotels in Kingston upon Thames 40 Hotels from $66
- Hotels in Richmond-upon-Thames 38 Hotels from $75
More Top Destinations
- Milton Keynes
- Bishop's Stortford
- St Albans