Hotels in Miami, USA
- Comprehensive hotel search for Miami online
- Find a cheap hotel in Miami!
- Book at the ideal price!
Miami: World Famous Vacation Destination
From morning to dusk, every day is a celebration in Miami, Florida. In Miami, you’ll find everything you’ll need at your fingertips from its thriving culture, beautiful beaches, live entertainment, great hotels and amazing food.
Taking a vacation in glamorous Miami, FL can be very expensive. Planning a trip to Miami while on a budget? Book your stay and still have spending money for everything else. Finding affordable vacation spots in cheap hotels during your stay in Miami are easy to find.
DOGS ARE ALLOWED!
While on vacation, there’s no need to sacrifice the luxury of your stay when vacationing with your extended family. Feel free to bring Fido along on your Miami vacation. Pets are welcomed in numerous hotels and motels in Miami! Stay in the luxurious Sofitel Miami hotel. Sofitel’s contemporary French ambiance is breathtaking as it overlooks the blue lagoon. Ideally located in Miami, the hotel is minutes away from beaches, restaurants, shops and more. Sofitel Miami welcomes your entire family, including your four legged members.
Served by professional and friendly hotel staff, you and your companion will be very comfortable. Sofitel Miami also offers rooms conveniently located on the lower level floors of the hotel near outside doors for guest and their pets can have quick access for bathroom breaks.
WANT TO LEARN ABOUT THE CITY?
Get out of the hotel and tour the city of Miami by bus with Miami Jet Tours. Miami Jet tours circles the financial district of Miami on Brickell Avenue, Coconut Grove, Coral Gables, Little Havana and the Miami Beach Art Deco District. Or tour the city by water on the Island Queen Cruise. The Island Queen Cruise is one of south Florida’s oldest cruise riding down the Biscayne Bay. On this multilingual tour guided trip, tourist can view the everglades national park, downtown Miami’s magnificent skyline while touring downtown, or the Millionaire’s Row, homes of the rich and famous.
RELAX ON THE BEACH
What's a trip to Miami without experiencing the infamous South Beach? Locals and tourist from all over enjoy themselves tanning, drinking, eating, partying, playing, surfing, swimming and more. With such a large beach, there’s no need to hunt and search for a spot in the sand for you and your friends. Take a short walk from your beachfront hotel and walk endlessly down the beautiful long sandy beach shore. Stay in beachfront hotel, Beacon Hotel South Beach. Be steps away from sights and sounds of the liveliness at South Beach.
Relax and rent a lounge chair and umbrella on the beach and feel the sand between your toes and the salty breeze on your face. Or take advantage of the countless attractions in the area. With over a dozen of beaches, there’s a beach to fit every kind of vacationer’s needs. Because of the direct water access there are tons of water activities available. Visitors can swim, surf and jet ski on the sparkling waters off of the shores of southern coast of Florida.
WANT TO DO A BIT OF SHOPPING?
Shoppers find themselves in heaven at Bayside Market. Bayside Market is a first class Miami shopping complex located on the waterfront with over 100 retail stores, boutiques, bars, and restaurants. Filled with your favorite brand named stores and restaurants, you’ll love your time at Bayside Market. Overlook the scenic bay on Pier 5 with countless numbers of floating yachts while eating at Trade Winds Waterfront Bar and Grill. Seafood lovers’ taste buds will be satisfied at Trade Winds Waterfront Bar and Grill with their fresh seafood and raw bar. At night, watch Bayside come alive with live entertainment, tons of lounges and bars for all music preferences.
VISIT A MUSEUM OR TWO
Art enthusiasts have many choices to choose from when looking for cultural activities in Miami. On the weekends, tourist can visit Artists’ Square that is located in Bayside Market, to enjoy original art created by local sculptors, painters, and designers.
Want more art? Visit Miami Beach’s local museum and view modern and contemporary art, Perez Art Museum.The Perez Art Museum of Miami is a beautiful wonder of Miami. The museum collects and exhibits international art from the 20th and 21st centuries. Perez Art Museum features beautiful gardens, sculptures, and patios maintained to perfection! One of the patio space features a hanging garden, where columns of flowering greenery are hung. Find the architectural sound Pérez Art Museum and its stunning modern design located in the Museum Park near Bayside Market and hotels in downtown Miami. This museum also features gallery spaces, classrooms, an auditorium, and much more.
A VACATION FOR THE FAMILY
Miami offers endless activities for families with children visiting Miami such as Parrot Jungle, Monkey Jungle, and the Miami Sea Aquarium. At Jungle Island, view more than a thousand different species of exotic tropical birds, plants and animals in a 22-acre rainforest that has ponds and waterfalls. Jungle Island also features a petting zoo, wildlife habitat, and a trained bird show that will leave the animal lovers in your family in bliss.
Located near the Bayside Market, visit one of the best kid's activities in Miami, the Miami Children’s Museum. At the Miami Children’s Museum, children learn, play, and create. This children’s museum has 2 stories packed full of hands-on activities that allows kids to be whoever they want to be, with exhibits that the kids and parents alike will surely love. Leave Miami, Florida with a great memories that the whole family won’t forget!
Price rangefrom $50to $94,290
- Hotel Hudson House 1 By Redawningdeals from $min $57
- Hotel Hotel New Yorker Boutiquedeals from $min $85
- Hotel River Park Hotel Suites Port of Miamideals from $min $79
- Hotel Sinbad Moteldeals from $min $62
- Hotel InterContinental At Doral Miamideals from $min $123
- Hotel Days Inn Miami International Airportdeals from $min $68
More Top Hotels
- Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Miami Airport South - Blue Lagoon
- Crowne Plaza Miami Airport
- El Portal Apartments
- Quality Inn Miami Airport
- Leamington Hotel
- Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Miami Brickell Downtown
- Miami Marriott Biscayne Bay
- YVE Hotel Miami
- Icon Residences By Sunnyside Retreats
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Miami Airport East
- Extended Stay America Miami Airport Doral
- Candlewood Suites Miami Intl Airport-36th St
- Hampton Inn & Suites Miami-Doral Dolphin Mall
- Affordable Miami Studio 10 Minutes To Beaches, Gables, Grove, Brickell, Downtown
- Habitat Residence Condo Hotel
- Conrad Miami
- Habitat Residence Condo
- Sonesta Coconut Grove By Vhc Group
- Miami Beach Apartments
- Holiday Inn Miami-Doral Area
- Hampton Inn Miami Airport West
- Near Downtown & Beaches #v3, 2bd/1ba Little Havana
- Lake House Apartments
- W Residences Miami-brickell Wonderful Suite
- Opera Tower By Suarez Condo Hotel
- Homewood Suites By Hilton Miami Airport West
- Hotel Hilton Garden Inn Miami Airport West
- Hotel Hilton Miami Downtown
- Kimpton EPIC Hotel
- Villa Harding Suites
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Miami Airport East
- Red Roof PLUS+ Miami Airport
- Modern and spacious 4 / 3, sleeps 10, perfect for larger groups
- Hotel Arya, BW Premier Collection
- Wishes Biscayne
- Four Points by Sheraton Miami Airport
- Hyatt Regency Miami
- Coconut Apartment
- Embassy Suites by Hilton Miami International Airport
- Great Vacation Home In Miami Fl. 5/3 Sleep Up To 12 People
- Icon Brickell
- Doral Inn & Suites Miami Airport West
- Zenmotel Mimo
- Design District Luxury Apartments By Mare Azur Miami
- Hotels in Miami Beach 4541 Hotels deals from $min $29
- Hotels in Fort Lauderdale 2102 Hotels deals from $min $20
- Hotels in Hollywood 1195 Hotels deals from $min $46
- Hotels in Miami Springs 27 Hotels deals from $min $49
- Hotels in Orlando 10718 Hotels deals from $min $27
- Hotels in Coral Gables 86 Hotels deals from $min $78
More Top Destinations
- Coconut Grove
- Key West
- Sunny Isles Beach
- Key Largo
- Dania Beach
- Boca Raton
- Pompano Beach
- North Miami
- South Miami
- Key Biscayne
- West Palm Beach
- Daytona Beach
- Florida City
- Fisher Island
- Fort Myers
- Fort Myers Beach
- Lake Buena Vista
- Sanibel Island
- Deerfield Beach
- Cocoa Beach
- St. Augustine
- Panama City Beach
- Clearwater Beach
- Hallandale Beach
- St. Pete Beach
- Pembroke Pines
- Marco Island
- Palm Beach
- Miami Lakes
- Delray Beach
- Hialeah Gardens
- Vero Beach