Hotels in Naples, USA
- Comprehensive hotel search for Naples online
- Find a cheap hotel in Naples!
- Book at the ideal price!
NAPLES, FOR A COMPLETE FLORIDIAN EXPERIENCE
Miles and miles and miles of beautiful coasts and beaches, by the Atlantic Ocean of the Gulf of Mexico…that’s what Florida has to offer. Naples is one of many possible destinations in the Orange State. But missing it is really not recommended. Named after the famous Italian city, Naples honors the European origin of its name with its city center, and also its famous Venetian Bay.
What is good about Naples is that it is a destination for everyone, no matter what you are looking for. If you seek a refreshing vacation in a natural setting, its miles of beaches and rich natural hinterland will send you to seventh heaven. Those who simply wish to discover and enjoy the city’s beauty and great weather will most probably have a great time, while art and history buffs will have their fair share of museums to check out. But let’s not forget about the little ones, Naples is a kid-friendly city and you will have a lot to experience with them.
A SUMPTUOUS NATURAL SETTING
Florida has a very interesting natural environment, housing rare species and incredible landscapes. In Naples, you can make the most of that, both on land and on the sea.
Discover the nationwide-known Everglades National Park in a completely environmentally-friendly way: rent a kayak! It doesn’t matter if you have never kayaked before, no experience required. Several local operators offer kayaking tours of the park, which start, if needed, with a small training so you can learn the basics of this sport before setting off to explore this wonderful state park. There also are other ways to visit it, mostly by walking, so you can take more time to discover its breathtaking biodiversity. Luckily for you, there even are a few hotels located right by the park!
If you are interested in some species in particular, you also can participate in activities revolving around specific ones, be it herons, vultures, and many more! There are many options to explore Florida’s landmark in terms of natural environments, the swamps. You can even go check them out on your own, but watch for the gators!
On a rainy day, or if you don’t feel like too much adventure, you can visit the Conservancy of Southwest Florida - Naples Nature Center, and expand your knowledge about the swamps, Floridian species, and nature in general.
Thanks to its large beach areas, Naples can also be the starting point of various sea adventures. If you’ve always dreamed of learning how to sail, this is a possibility in Naples. However, you may already have your boat license, in which case you can just rent your own boat and head out to the sea to enjoy a sunny day. Otherwise, some organized excursions will take you out to the sea even if you can’t drive a boat. Maybe take this chance to go dolphin watching! These incredibly intelligent animals are only waiting to meet you: they are more friendly towards the human race than any other marine species!
With all this, you will not have a second to rest during your nature-oriented stay in Naples.
KEY ELEMENTS FOR A PLEASANT VISIT
In Old Naples, honor Florida’s beautiful weather by taking a charming walk. The historic city center is true to its Italian tradition: it features nice sculptures and fountains at nearly every corner! Enjoying it by bike also is a possibility. Just rent one from a local shop and tour through the city and possibly its beachfront at your own pace.
If for you, vacation rhymes with shopping session, two places to recommend. First, extend your Neapolitan experience by visiting the Village on Venetian Bay. You will love this outdoor shopping center, which is built right on a beautiful bay. If you happen to be hungry, you can even stop for a bite at one of the complex’ restaurants, which offer a beautiful view onto the entire bay.
The second shopping location to recommend is Fifth Avenue. There, you will find stores in all price ranges, and also quaint places to share a cup of coffee to relax from the shopping frenzy, and even a broad range of restaurants where you can enjoy all types of cuisine, including local freshly caught seafood.
To expand your cultural horizons, you should consider a trip to the very comprehensive Naples Museum of Art, which features an extensive collection from various eras. You can also find out about the region’s history at the Collier County Museum, located in East Naples.
And of course, to relax and recuperate from all this fun and excitement, why not make the most of Naples’ oceanfront location by renting a room in a beach hotel? Treat yourself to the best accommodation by opting for the Naples Grande Beach Resort. With its comprehensive offer, you can relax miles away from your stressful daily life. All this, while enjoying the hotel’s unique location, a stone’s throw away from the beach!
FUN FOR EVERYONE IN THE FAMILY
How hard is it to plan a family vacation? Very hard. How hard is it to please everyone in the family? Don’t even think about it. Actually, in Naples, you can do more than think about it: family fun guaranteed!
Florida is known for its very hot and humid weather, and sometimes kids have a hard time coming to terms with it, especially if they are used to colder temperatures. In that case, if you’re tired of the beach, the whole family is ready for a refreshing blast at the Sun-N-Fun Lagoon water park! With its exceptional location inside North Collier National Park, this place will cool off your entire family, and welcomes even the smallest kids. Your little ones will love it!
You would be wrong not to take being in such a unique natural environment as an opportunity to teach your kids about nature. But of course, taking them to a boring adult-exclusive museum will not cut it. That is when Naples Zoo at Caribbean Gardens comes in handy: see your kids’ sparkling eyes as they learn about the beauty of the animal kingdom by seeing rare species just a few feet away from them… Kids love zoos, and Naples will be no exception. And be honest, as a parent, you have fun at zoos too, right? For something more restful, just head to the Naples Botanical Garden, which has a part called Smith Children’s Garden: an interactive exhibition on plants, so you can educate your kids and make them have fun at the same time.
And if you just want to see your little ones have fun an afternoon, there’s always the Golisano Museum of Children, a great place dedicated entirely to them!
If you need a fairly cheap place to stay, but don’t want to compromise on quality, here is an interesting solution: the Red Roof Inn & Suites. At very favorable prices, your entire family will be welcome in a comfortable space where everyone can get a good night’s rest and be ready for a day of family quality time. A safe bet!
Price rangefrom $51to $3,865
- Hotel Naples Grande Beach Resortdeals from $131
- Hotel New Upscale Home with Private Pool; Close to Vanderbilt Beachdeals from $6
- Hotel Old Naples Condo - Close To Everything Old Naples Has To Offer!deals from $108
- Hotel LaPlaya Beach & Golf Resortdeals from $222
- Hotel Naples Bay Resortdeals from $142
More Top Hotels
- The Naples Beach Hotel & Golf Club
- 5th Ave And The Beach -all In One Place
- Casa Capri, 1.5 Miles From The Beach, Superb Location
- Beautiful Pool Home In Elegant Community Short Drive To Downtown Naples/beaches
- Bellasera Resort
- Private Guest House on Acreage
- The Ritz-Carlton Naples
- Edgewater Beach Hotel
- Hyatt House Naples/5th Avenue
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Naples Downtown - 5th Avenue
- Naples Resort Condo In Beautiful Lely Resort
- Cove Inn on Naples Bay
- Privately Owned Luxury Condo At Naples Florida Park Shore Resort
- Planning Your Next Vacation? Come And Enjoy Everything That Naples Offers
- Bayfront Inn 5th Ave
- The Home At Rainbow Cove~ Waterfront ~ Downtown Naples
- Across From The Beach And On The Bay
- New! Naples Studio W/ Pool-by Everglades Natl Park
- First Floor Luxury - Lely Resort
- Pool Home By The Beach
- Dreamlike Paradise With Flair And Style In A Very Good Environment For All Seasons
- Beach Paradise With Picturesque Bay Views From Condo & Rooftop Pool
- Apartment Naples, Super Facilities, Simply Feel Good And Relax !
- Romantic Escape! Boutique Beach Condo With Spectacular Bay Views!
- Inn of Naples
- Hotel Ramada Naples
- Best Western Naples Inn & Suites
- Brand New!!! Oasis 512 - Upscale Vacation Home In The Heart Of Naples Park
- Messina Golf Condo At Greenlinks
- Verona Golf Condo At The Lely Resort
- Vicenza Golf Condo At The Lely Resort
- Ricody Guest House Duplex
- Woodspring Suites Naples
- Hotels in Fort Myers Beach 4745 Hotels deals from $55
- Hotels in Miami Beach 7532 Hotels deals from $30
- Hotels in Orlando 17476 Hotels deals from $28
- Hotels in Sanibel Island 2698 Hotels deals from $114
- Hotels in Marco Island 3955 Hotels deals from $93
- Hotels in Fort Myers 2193 Hotels deals from $39
More Top Destinations
- Fort Lauderdale
- Key West
- Bonita Springs
- Daytona Beach
- Captiva Island
- Lake Buena Vista
- Key Largo
- Clearwater Beach
- St. Pete Beach
- Cape Coral
- Panama City Beach
- West Palm Beach
- St. Augustine
- Cocoa Beach
- Boca Raton
- St. Petersburg
- Treasure Island
- Pompano Beach
- Vero Beach
- Dania Beach
- Myrtle Beach
- Palm Beach
- Miami Springs
- Florida City
- Deerfield Beach
- New York
- Sunny Isles Beach
- Ormond Beach
- Punta Gorda