Hotels in Ocean City, USA
- Comprehensive hotel search for Ocean City online
- Find a cheap hotel in Ocean City!
- Book at the ideal price!
Ocean City: Family Fun by the Beach
Ocean City, NJ is self-titled as ‘America’s Greatest Family Resort’. With an award-winning beach and various entertaining activities at its disposal, the city – the largest by area in Cape May – is an exciting destination choice for both young and old. And with beachfront hotels, numerous dining options and a plethora of shops, it is no surprise that many families make an annual pilgrimage to experience the wonders of Ocean City!
Fun on the Boardwalk
Thanks to many of its attractions being centrally located – alongside hotels, restaurants and shops – getting around and experiencing everything Ocean City supplies is a simple affair. As for what you should visit during your trip, this city in New Jersey is well-known for its beaches and the Boardwalk. The eight miles of alluring beaches are immaculately maintained, while the Boardwalk contains an exhilarating combination of things to do. One of those is the historic Gillian’s Wonderland Pier. First opened all the way back in 1929, this mainstay has many exciting rides – including the skyline dominating Ferris wheel that offers stunning views. Speaking of amusement parks, Ocean City is – thankfully – big enough for two of them. That’s because it also boasts the charming Playland’s Castaway Cove, which features a varied selection of rides that delight both young and old. The area is also home to numerous arcades, while the Boardwalk Adventures Water Park delivers yet another attraction to amuse all the family!
Shopping for Gifts
Once you take a break from the entertaining activities that are available, what else is there to do when travelling to Ocean City? Well, if you enjoy spending money on treats and gifts, it should be noted that the city has a varied and healthy amount of shops available. From one-of-a-kind novelty trinkets to charming memorabilia that will remind you of your trip, the Boardwalk is populated by numerous gift shops. Forgot to pack your beach essentials? Well acquiring such supplies is, thankfully, also a given when exploring this area of Ocean City. But if you are in search of a centralised place that covers all your shopping needs, the downtown district is one of your main ports of call. Here, you will find over 100 shops and dining options in total, ensuring everything you could need is all in one spot. This downtown area also has a combination of independent establishments and well-known retailers, offering a nice mix of the unique and the familiar.
Some of the best seaside dining is served up in Ocean City. As far as restaurants go, you have plenty of choice to match your tastes and budget. From a traditional snack of curly fries to some of the best surf and turf joints in New Jersey, there is something for everyone when eating out in the city. Got a sweet tooth that needs satisfying? Well along with the ice cream that is essentially mandatory when by the sea, there are plenty of places selling homemade sweets. Speaking of which, the famous Shriver’s store – which has resided on the Boardwalk for over 100 years – is your number one destination for saltwater taffy and fudge. Also, note that, in keeping with its family-friendly image, Ocean City is a dry island. This means that no alcohol is sold or drunk within the city. Yet if this is an issue, nearby places such as Strathmere are just a short drive away, and allow you to drink alcoholic beverages as you wish!
Want to make your trip to Ocean City extra special by sampling one of the annual live events the city has to offer? Well the area has many festivities throughout the year that draw in both locals and visitors from further afield. One such event is the Ocean City Baby Parade. Recognised as one of the areas longest running traditions, this charming parade has ran for over 100 years – making it one of the oldest shows of its kind in the country! Another popular and long-standing parade is the Night in Venice, which combines an array of decorated boats and a fireworks display. One of the newest additions to the calendar is the OC CON Comic Convention. Aimed at those that love geek culture, this event is the ideal place to pick up some rare memorabilia and cosplay as your favourite character. And from those that revolve around classic cars to seasonal celebrations, Ocean City boasts countless other events that are certainly worth checking out.
Price rangefrom $59to $229
- Hotel Blue Water Inndeals from $6
- Hotel Beautiful Condo Short Walk To Beach, Shops, Restaurants; Wifi; Offstreet Parkingdeals from $107
- Hotel Ocean 7deals from $6
- Hotel Walk To The Beach, Boardwalk And Shopping! Pool On Site, Great Locationdeals from $6
- Hotel The Crossingsdeals from $6
- Hotel Fun days in the sun and dazzling sunsets, on the bay, in Ocean City NJdeals from $6
More Top Hotels
- 2 Bedroom Unit In Ocean City Nj
- Comfortable Studio On 34Th Street Ocnj
- The Coral Sands
- Oceanfront Motel
- Forum Motor Inn
- Hotel Ocean City Mansion
- Hotel Port-O-Call
- Atlantis Inn
- Hotel Ocean Breeze
- Hotel Ocean Manor
- Beach & Boardwalk 1-1/2 Blks- Free Wifi, Beach Tags, Off Street Parking, Ba
- Cute Beach Block Apartment
- Hidden Gem - Ocnj Beach Condo
- Sifting Sands
- 1st Floor Vintage Cottage In Ocean City, New Jersey
- Gardens Beach Block In Beautiful Ocean City-Feet To The Beach
- 9th And Ocean Beach Cottage
- 2nd Floor Vintage Cottage In Ocean City, New Jersey
- Newly Renovated First Floor Apartment, Close To Beach And Boardwalk, Sleeps 4
- Ocean Views - Huge Four Bedroom Two Bath First Floor Condo Across From Beach
- Biscayne Suites
- Ocnj Beach Block Beauty Only Steps To The Boards And Waves!
- Pet Friendly 4 Bedroom 2 Bath 1/2 Block To Boardwalk In Heart Of Ocnj!
- The Bayberry Inn
- New! 2br Ocean City Condo- Steps From The Beach!
- Pavilion Motor Lodge
- 1600 asbury unit E
- New Construction Upscale 2nd Fl Condo 2 Blocks To Quiet Beach Short Walk To Town
- Nothing Better Than Being So Close To The Beach! June 23 Aug 18 Special Pricing
- Beautiful Upscale Beachfront Condo With Excellent Ocean Views
- Adorable Cottage By The Sea
- Beach Block Apartment On 6th Street
- Newly Renovated South-end Ocean City, Nj Home; Close Walk To The Beach
- Watson's Regency Suites
- 2 Bedroom Spacious Condo-Short Walk To Beach/Boardwalk. Wifi/2 Carpark/Beachtags
- Harbor House Condo. Unit 115
- Delancey Manor - Former Bed & Breakfast
- Beautiful 2 Bedroom Condo With Pool 1 Block From Beach
- New 5 Bedroom, 3 Bath, Elevator, Garage - Perfect Location! Walk Everywhere!
- South End Upper level 3 Bedroom 2 Bath 2 Decks
- Completely Renovated Beach Condo Close To Beach And Boardwalk.
- Classic Beach Cottage/ Sleeps 6 Pets Welcome/Fenced Yard /Beach Tags/Cable/Wifi
- Harris House
- 2 Blocks To Boards / Beach And Shopping, Pool On Premisis
- Hotels in Ocean City 8142 Hotels deals from $38
- Hotels in Atlantic City 630 Hotels deals from $31
- Hotels in Wildwood 1033 Hotels deals from $53
- Hotels in New York 15785 Hotels deals from $42
- Hotels in Cape May 791 Hotels deals from $95
- Hotels in Virginia Beach 3160 Hotels deals from $34
More Top Destinations
- Rehoboth Beach
- Fenwick Island
- Washington D.C.
- Wildwood Crest
- Myrtle Beach
- Dewey Beach
- Seaside Heights
- Mount Laurel
- Jersey City
- North Wildwood
- Las Vegas
- Bethany Beach
- Egg Harbor Township
- Pigeon Forge
- Miami Beach
- Niagara Falls
- New Orleans