Orange Beach, Alabama: A Beach Vacation of Note
With 32 miles of sugary-white, sandy beaches, and weather that rarely sees the mercury drop below 85 degrees Fahrenheit between May and October, can you think of a better destination for a break, than the Gulf shores of Orange Beach, Alabama?
Either way, life’s better on a beach in one of the fastest growing destinations in Alabama, Orange Beach. So, make sure you pack your swimming trunks and sense of adventure for this vacation!
So Much Choice - Where to Stay in Orange Beach?
Whatever the budget or group size is, booking a hotel ahead of time is important to ensure that accommodation is available in this sought-after area. A beach house is great when travelling with a crowd, a Gulf or lagoon-front condo is ideal for those looking for a little more. From hotels and condos to vacation rentals and Alabama resorts, the island is brimming with unique accommodation, where there’s sure to be something suitable for everyone.
Beaches, Festivals and Adrenaline Kicks Alongside the Waterfront
One will naturally be drawn to lounge on the white sand or take a dip into the mesmerizing and refreshing blue waters. Yet, as magical as the stretch between Orange Beach and the Gulf shores is, the national festivals that take place on land every year are just as vibrant and alive. You may want to catch the National Shrimp Festival in October or the Orange Beach Arts Festival in March. If it’s water sports you’re after, then pile the kids in the car and head off to Waterville, an exciting 20-acre water park, where it’s okay to be a kid, no matter what age.
If you’re a little more adventurous, then err on the wild side and book a cruise to see the alligators in the backwaters or consider a helicopter ride with Orange Beach Helicopters. For the real adrenaline seekers, parasailing over the turquoise waters of the Alabama beaches will be the intense kick you’re looking for.
Fun Transport = Fun Times
An especially practical and fun way to get around is renting your own transport. The best way to see the exciting things Orange Beach has to offer is by renting a bike and pedaling your way around. If you rent a kayak, you’ll be able to head out to sea, explore the waters and experience a sunset like no other.
Price rangefrom $72to $433
- Hotel Lowest Price On The Beachdeals from $5
- Hotel Time to Getaway | Private Balcony with Spectacular Views | My Beach Getawaysdeals from $5
- Hotel Romar Lakes 104b 2 Bedrooms 2 Bathrooms Condodeals from $5
- Hotel Gulf Front | Beautiful Views | Liquid Life Vacation Rentalsdeals from $5
- Hotel Welcome To Paradise!deals from $51
- Hotel Low Floor - Close To Elevators And Pools - 65 Smart Tvdeals from $5
More Top Hotels
- Great View Of The Gulf - 65 Smart Tv - Netflix
- Last Minute Booking Special! Call For Details!
- Amazing Beachfront Views Of Ocean | Upgraded Luxury Condo | My Beach Getaways
- Cotton Bayou 2h Orange Beach Waterfront Vacation Condo Rental - Meyer Vacation Rentals
- New Listing! Beachfront Condo W/views, Shared Hot Tub, Pool & Tennis Courts
- Best Ocean View In All Of Orange Beach!
- Cutest Studio On The Beach
- Caribe Penthouse ~ RA165576
- Huge Private Balcony With Gas Grill, Beautiful Views, The Moorings #314
- Perdido Beach Resort
- Fall Special.Perfect Getaway - Walk Barefoot In The Sand!
- Stunning, Beach Front Condo! Gorgeous Updates, Professionally Decorated!
- Hampton Inn & Suites Orange Beach
- Lei Lani Village Luxury Studio Condo W Access To Gulf Front Beaches & Ole River!
- Studio With A Barefoot Walk To Gulf Beach-free Wifi/bluray-keyless Entry
- Caribe Resort
- Spacious Corner Condo | Beachfront Views of Gulf | My Beach Getaways
- 2br Orange Beach Apt W/private Porch & Cove Access
- 25805 Perdido Beach Condo By Redawning
- Palms 513 By Redawning
- Sleep Inn On the Beach
- Time To Getaway | Private Balcony With Spectacular Views | My Beach Getaways
- 1 Bedroom, 2 Bath - Overlooking Pool - On The Beach!
- Welcome To Paradise Beach Front Balcony Views Of Gulf Of Mexico My Beach Getaways
- Perdido Dunes 14 - Free Golf, Fishing, Dvd Rentals, Waterville And Track Tickets
- Waterfront Condo W/ Shared Pool & Sauna, Amazing Ocean Views, & Private Balcony
- Great Orange Beach Condo! Convenient Area!
- Tidewater Condominiums by Wyndham Vacation Rentals
- Tidewater #505! Fantastic One Bedroom Condo, Great Location!
- Sugar Beach 323 By Redawning
- Uninterrupted Gulf View ! Direct Beach Access!
- Steps To The Beach - Beautiful Ocean View Condo With Unobstructed Side Views!
- Gulf-Front Condo W/Balcony, 3 Shared Pools, Tennis & Beach Access
- Spacious & Affordable | Beach Front Views of Gulf of Mexico | My Beach Getaways
- Cute, Comfortable And Convenient With Great Side View And Economical Too!
- Spacious 3 Bedroom Condo With Gulf View
- Bayside Condo W Fishing Pier - Booking Monthly Options Now For Snowbirds!
- Seaside Beach & Rcqt Club By Meyer Real Estate
- Phoenix Vii 714 - Free Golf, Fishing, Dvd Rentals, Waterville And Escape Room Tickets!
- Casual Beachfront Getaway W/ A Shared Pool, Ocean Views, & Beach Access
- Book Now! | Fun In The Sun Is Waiting!
- Gulf Front-Beautiful Beach View Condo-Great 6Th Floor Location
- Hotel Indigo Orange Beach - Gulf Shores - an IHG hotel
- Harbour Place Condominiums
- Hotels in Gulf Shores 15400 Hotels deals from $38
- Hotels in Foley 360 Hotels deals from $44
- Hotels in Mobile 583 Hotels deals from $34
- Hotels in Pensacola 2832 Hotels deals from $34
- Hotels in New Orleans 11116 Hotels deals from $27
- Hotels in Panama City Beach 29190 Hotels deals from $38
More Top Destinations
- Pensacola Beach
- Fort Walton Beach
- Myrtle Beach
- Las Vegas
- New York
- Miami Beach
- Gulf Breeze
- Daytona Beach
- San Antonio
- Pigeon Forge
- Key West
- Fort Lauderdale
- Perdido Key
- Panama City
- Virginia Beach
- St. Augustine
- Spanish Fort
- Atlantic City
- Lake Buena Vista
- Clearwater Beach
- Ocean City
- Washington D.C.