Hotels in Orange Beach, USA
- Comprehensive hotel search for Orange Beach online
- Find a cheap hotel in Orange Beach!
- Book at the ideal price!
Orange Beach: A Beautiful Destination with Pleasant Weather
Orange Beach is a picturesque destination in Alabama on the Gulf of Mexico's shores. It has a relatively small number of permanent residents, but a healthy tourism industry, due to its miles of powdery, white-sand beaches and plentiful opportunities for swimming and water sports. Many visitors book hotels and decide to spend relaxing holidays there. Until 1920, it was known for producing citrus fruits, but then a salesperson introduced diseased seedlings that caused blight. Mild winters and hot, humid summers made Orange Beach a practical place for citrus groves, and now make it an attractive destination to visit.
Tempting Places to Eat and Drink
Orange Beach has popular dining establishments to please even people who are characteristically picky eaters. Due to the nearby ocean, many restaurants serve freshly caught seafood, ranging from fried oysters to shrimp and grits. It's also easy to find Cajun and Creole dishes, many of which are hard to find outside this region. Treat your taste buds to a saucy serving of jambalaya or a heaping dish of Cajun seafood gumbo, and don't forget to order a side of hush puppies! Complement your meal with a delightful house cocktail. Keeping with the beachside theme, many of the specialty drinks feature names inspired by the ocean. If you'd prefer another kind of beverage to wet your whistle, restaurants typically have extensive wine and beer menus so it's not hard to find something that strikes your fancy. The area also has numerous tiki bars serving up alcoholic and non-alcoholic tropical mixtures, so if you're looking for something to sip as you gaze at the water, there are lots of mouth-watering possibilities.
Take a Themed Tour in Orange Beach
If you're looking for some guidance while exploring what Orange Beach has to offer, consider booking a ticket for one of the many tours in the area. You might head out on a dolphin cruise that allows you to get up close to the well-known mammals. Many cruise operators limit the number of guests permitted on each cruise. That increases the likelihood you’ll see the creatures without having a very crowded experience. Alternatively, you might marvel at Orange Beach from above by embarking on a thrilling helicopter tour. Most companies cater to private groups, so if you're travelling with a partner or members of your family, everyone can go on the trip together, and the pilot and support staff will give personalised experiences. Even if you have never flown in a helicopter before, expect a thoroughly enjoyable excursion, especially since things will be explained during every part of the trip, including the significance of places you're flying over.
Spend Time in the Marina District
Orange Beach has a bustling marina district collectively known as The Wharf. Browse what's for sale in locally owned boutique shops or relax tired muscles by getting a massage. You can also stop into a daiquiri bar or linger in night-time hotspots that sell upscale cigars or offer roomy spaces for dancing under a disco ball. While exploring the marina, you might discover there's a special event going on, such as a boat show or fishing competition. This destination hosts the Blue Marlin Grand Championship, which is known as "the greatest show in sport fishing." It also regularly presents Spectra, an extravagant performance featuring dazzling lights displays and energetic music. Performances happen throughout the year, and there are special shows during the holiday season. As soon as the sun goes down, the night lights up around the marina. Many guests arrive in this district from their hotels and find they could easily stay here for days without running out of things to do.
Kid-Friendly Activities in Orange Beach
Orange Beach’s excellent weather means it's full of things that appeal to outdoors-loving kids. Rent bicycles for yourself and accompanying youngsters and discover what awaits in Gulf State Park. You might go on the Hugh S. Branyon Backcountry Trail, a paved path that takes you near swamps and lakes. There are numerous public toilet facilities along the trail, so if your kids need to take bathroom breaks, there's no need to disrupt your bicycle journeys too much. Also, make your way to Adventure Island, a family fun park that includes indoor and outdoor diversions such as two miniature golf courses, go-karts, an arcade and bumper boats. Some of the attraction’s rides are open to children as young as five. A five-storey imitation volcano acts as a centrepiece of this theme park, and it regularly delights guests with powerful vibrations, plus steam that spouts from its top. If volcanoes fascinate your kids and you'd rather not let them get too close to a real one, Adventure Island has a good substitute.
Price rangefrom $88to $531
- Hotel Lowest Price On The Beachdeals from $6
- Hotel Time to Getaway | Private Balcony with Spectacular Views | My Beach Getawaysdeals from $6
- Hotel Romar Lakes 104b 2 Bedrooms 2 Bathrooms Condodeals from $6
- Hotel Gulf Front | Beautiful Views | Liquid Life Vacation Rentalsdeals from $6
- Hotel Welcome To Paradise!deals from $63
- Hotel Last Minute Booking Special! Call For Details!deals from $6
More Top Hotels
- Amazing Beachfront Views Of Ocean | Upgraded Luxury Condo | My Beach Getaways
- New Listing! Beachfront Condo W/views, Shared Hot Tub, Pool & Tennis Courts
- Best Ocean View In All Of Orange Beach!
- Caribe Penthouse ~ RA165576
- Perdido Beach Resort
- Absolutely Stunning Condo! New To Rental Market! Orange Beach, Gulf Front!
- Hampton Inn & Suites Orange Beach
- Caribe Resort
- Spacious Corner Condo | Beachfront Views of Gulf | My Beach Getaways
- Sleep Inn On the Beach
- Tidewater Condominiums by Wyndham Vacation Rentals
- Tidewater #505! Fantastic One Bedroom Condo, Great Location!
- Harbour Place Condominiums
- Cute, Comfortable And Convenient With Great Side View And Economical Too!
- Seaside Beach & Rcqt Club By Meyer Real Estate
- New Listing! Casual Beach-front Getaway W/shared Pool & Ocean Views
- Hotel Indigo Orange Beach - Gulf Shores
- Palms 513 By Redawning
- 25805 Perdido Beach Condo By Redawning
- Lei Lani Village Luxury Studio Condo W Access To Gulf Front Beaches & Ole River!
- Great View Of The Gulf - 65 Smart Tv - Netflix
- Low Floor - Close To Elevators And Pools - 65 Smart Tv
- 1 Bedroom, 2 Bath - Overlooking Pool - On The Beach!
- Sugar Beach 323 By Redawning
- Time To Getaway | Private Balcony With Spectacular Views | My Beach Getaways
- 2br Orange Beach Apt W/private Porch & Cove Access
- Cotton Bayou 2h Orange Beach Waterfront Vacation Condo Rental - Meyer Vacation Rentals
- Spacious & Affordable | Beach Front Views of Gulf of Mexico | My Beach Getaways
- Phoenix Vii 714 - Free Golf, Fishing, Dvd Rentals, Waterville And Escape Room Tickets!
- Studio With A Barefoot Walk To Gulf Beach-free Wifi/bluray-keyless Entry
- Breath Taking Views, Huge Private Balcony With Gas Grill, The Moorings Unit 314
- Beautiful 5 BR on the gulf - the space of a house.amenities of a cond
- Uninterrupted Gulf View ! Direct Beach Access!
- Cutest Studio On The Beach
- Great Orange Beach Condo! Comfortable Location With A Good Price!
- Spacious 3 Bedroom Condo With Gulf View
- Fall Special.Perfect Getaway - Walk Barefoot In The Sand!
- Perdido Dunes 14 - Free Golf, Fishing, Dvd Rentals, Waterville And Track Tickets
- Waterfront Condo W/ Shared Pool & Sauna, Amazing Ocean Views, & Private Balcony
- Steps To The Beach - Beautiful Ocean View Condo With Unobstructed Side Views!
- New Listing! Gulf-front Condo W/balcony, 3 Shared Pools, Tennis & Beach Access
- Orange Beach Condo W/fishing Pier And Boat Slip Onsite - Snowbirds Welcome
- Welcome To Paradise Beach Front Balcony Views Of Gulf Of Mexico My Beach Getaways
- Ph3097, Recently Updated 1 Br 1 Ba, Gulf Front Condo, Sugar Sands
- Hotels in Gulf Shores 9547 Hotels deals from $47
- Hotels in Foley 161 Hotels deals from $55
- Hotels in Mobile 325 Hotels deals from $42
- Hotels in Pensacola 1249 Hotels deals from $42
- Hotels in New Orleans 8381 Hotels deals from $34
- Hotels in Panama City Beach 15481 Hotels deals from $47
More Top Destinations
- Pensacola Beach
- Fort Walton Beach
- Myrtle Beach
- Las Vegas
- New York
- Miami Beach
- Gulf Breeze
- Daytona Beach
- San Antonio
- Pigeon Forge
- Key West
- Fort Lauderdale
- Perdido Key
- Panama City
- Virginia Beach
- St. Augustine
- Spanish Fort
- Atlantic City
- Lake Buena Vista
- Clearwater Beach
- Ocean City
- Washington D.C.