Hotels in Pensacola, USA
- Comprehensive hotel search for Pensacola online
- Find a cheap hotel in Pensacola!
- Book at the ideal price!
THE PENSACOLA, FLORIDA CITY GUIDE FOR ROOKIES?
Why on earth would anyone want to visit Pensacola or Pensacola Beach Florida? Well, that’s a common question for people that are unaware of the hidden gems throughout this city. Located in Northwest Florida, it has become an attraction due to its many military bases and being home to the Navy’s flight demonstration squadron, the famous Blue Angels, and serves as a training grounds for the Navy helicopters, flight officers and more. Those points alone are a contributing factor that makes Pensacola very popular and well respected. There are a few museums and historical landmarks like Fort Pickens and the National Naval Aviation Museum that are worth visiting as well. If you plan on staying nearby this area then the Crowne Plaza Pensacola Grand is a cool hotel choice because it was once a train depot and still has its southern charm and old flair that people love experiencing.
Pensacola is also known for their many golf courses, hip and trendy downtown night life, and beautiful sugar sandy beaches that will bring you to complete bliss. Pensacola Beach is a super popular destination with emerald green waters and plenty of areas to relax and rejuvenate in. Hampton Inn is a nice beachfront hotel in Pensacola Beach that offers a full hot breakfast, pools and family friendly hotel activities. This is a top chain hotel choice for vacationers because they love all of the offered amenities.
Pensacola also has other various attractions like a greyhound track, motor speedway, a huge civic center, fairgrounds and a bunch of Wal-Marts…because after all, a city isn’t complete without a Wal-Mart. If you find yourself craving some lip smacking good food, Pensacola and Pensacola Beach have a plethora of cultural menus from all around the world making it easy to enjoy different flavors every night of your vacation.
SUGAR SANDS AND PET FRIENDLY LANDS
Let’s face it, for some people a vacation isn’t complete without the company of their adorable wet-nosed pet. If you are one of those people than you are in luck because there are a few pet friendly options in the Pensacola and Pensacola Beach areas that you and your pet will love. Towneplace Suites is a military friendly hotel that allows pets, but gets an extra thumbs up for being super generous and acknowledging service dogs. Guest rooms come with a full kitchen, flat screen televisions and a hot breakfast. Since breakfast is the most important meal of the day, it’s cool that this hotel offers a hot and delicious one. If you plan on staying in Pensacola Beach, there are also a few hotels with pet friendly options too. Just double check with the front desk to make sure that there aren’t any hidden fees for pet lodging because some hotels charge more for pets while others don’t. You want to get the best deals for your furry ones.
However, if you’re not traveling with pets, but have kids which can sometimes be just enough work, then there are many kid friendly and parent approved cheap hotels to stay at on Pensacola Beach. Holiday Inn Express is a top notch beachfront choice for families, couples and friends looking for a sunny and friendly escape. Yes, it’s awesome that the hotel is located steps away from the beautiful beach and provides breathtaking views of the Gulf of Mexico, but the hotel also offers complimentary hot breakfast, a gym, reading area/lounge, and free WIFI (just in case you need to send and email or two while on vacation.) There’s plenty for kids to do as well as a bunch of water activities and sightseeing tours that the entire family will love.
HAVING FUN EXPLORING THE UNFAMILIAR
There are some important things to keep in mind while you are traveling to Pensacola, FL. One of those things is that Pensacola and Pensacola Beach are two different places although located nearby each other. Hotel deals can differ due to the proximity and exclusivity of the beach so make sure you have a general knowledge of where you want to stay and what types of things you’ll want to do. Another thing to possibly consider is waking up early to make the most of your vacation. When you wake up early, you have first pick of activities, hotel breakfast and the beach. Since beaches are usually bare in the early mornings, you can enjoy the pure feeling of isolation in experiencing what seems like a private beach. You’ll also want to make sure that you bring enough cash in case there’s an emergency or your credit cards don’t work. It’s also helpful to stash emergency cash in an unsuspecting spot like a sock or toiletry bag. This travel tip has saved many folks and is super helpful in times of need.
The last tip is to have a great time in Pensacola and Pensacola Beach, FL. While on vacation it’s important to experience new things and create amazing memories. Both destinations have much to offer in terms of beach life, restaurants, and local city fun, but it’s up to you to take advantage of the fun and cool perks. It’s always exciting to try something new, whether it is a cuisine from a different culture, watersports or visiting a museum about an unfamiliar exhibit. So it’s time to let your hair down and take a trip to Pensacola and Pensacola Beach Florida because you’ll be happy that you did!
Price rangefrom $40to $1,946
- Hotel Woodspring Suites Pensacola Northwestdeals from $66
- Hotel Hotel Suburban Extended Stay Pensacoladeals from $48
- Hotel Quality Inn & Suitesdeals from $56
- Hotel Garden Inn & Suites Pensacoladeals from $58
- Hotel Hotel Purple Parrot Villagedeals from $128
- Hotel La Quinta Inn Pensacoladeals from $58
More Top Hotels
- Western Inn Pensacola
- Econo Lodge Inn & Suites Pensacola - Fairgrounds
- Value Place Pensacola
- Hotel Pensacola Grand
- Super Inn
- Perdido Sun Resort 500 - 2 Br Condo By Redawning
- Perdido Sun 702 Perdido Key Gulf Front Vacation Condo Rental - Meyer Vacation Rentals
- Americas Best Value Inn Pensacola
- 1928 Tudor In Historic East Hill - Across From Park, 15 Mins To Beach!
- Modern Beachfront Condo - Directly On Perdido Beach - Full Of Updated Technology
- Seaspray 813 Apartment
- Super 8 Pensacola NAS Corry
- Stress-free Beachside Retreat W/shared Pool - Close To Dining, Shopping & More
- Quality Inn & Suites Pensacola Bayview
- Pensacola Victorian
- Red Roof Inn Pensacola - West Florida Hospital
- Pensacola Downtown Bayfront Manor - Minutes From Beach
- Ashton Inn & Suites - Navy
- Modern Cottage In Historic East Hill
- Pensacola House W/patio Near Beaches And Downtown
- Beautiful, Cozy, Quiet, Friendly, 3 Miles From Everything Including Nightlife
- Awesome ocean front condo on beautiful white sand beaches in Perdido Key!
- Hampton Inn & Suites - Pensacola/I-10 Pine Forest Road, FL
- Best Western Plus Blue Angel Inn
- At Home Inn & Suites
- Days Inn Pensacola - Historic Downtown
- Hampton Inn Pensacola Airport Cordova Mall Area
- Jul 19-22 Open! Waterfront Home W/Beach! Walk To Pool, 2 Kayaks + Sup, Near Gulf
- Hotels in Pensacola Beach 1125 Hotels deals from $68
- Hotels in Destin 6044 Hotels deals from $51
- Hotels in Panama City Beach 8548 Hotels deals from $44
- Hotels in Gulf Breeze 85 Hotels deals from $93
- Hotels in Fort Walton Beach 1741 Hotels deals from $41
- Hotels in Orlando 11599 Hotels deals from $27
More Top Destinations
- Miami Beach
- New Orleans
- Gulf Shores
- Orange Beach
- Daytona Beach
- Panama City
- Key West
- Fort Lauderdale
- St. Augustine
- Lake Buena Vista
- Clearwater Beach
- Myrtle Beach
- St. Pete Beach
- Perdido Key
- Las Vegas
- New York
- Cocoa Beach
- Fort Myers
- Fort Myers Beach
- Sanibel Island
- Key Largo
- St. Petersburg
- Pigeon Forge
- Treasure Island