Hotels in Revelstoke, Canada
- Comprehensive hotel search for Revelstoke online
- Find a cheap hotel in Revelstoke!
- Book at the ideal price!
Revelstoke - A Heritage City in the Columbia Mountains
Life in the mountains is good, and the residents of Revelstoke know this all too well. Skiing and snowboarding in the winter, hiking and biking in the summer, this place is a dream for outdoor enthusiasts. If relaxing wellness centres and hot springs are more your thing there’s plenty of those too! The origins of Revelstoke were born from the Canadian Pacific Railway, and this city still has a strong connection to the trains that roll through each day. Scratch under its surface and you’ll find many layers to this historic mountain city.
Discover How Revelstoke Came to Be
Before the 1880s there was no Revelstoke, it was only the arrival of the Canadian Pacific Railway that lead to a town being founded here. The history of this place is inextricably linked with this railway, so a great way to learn about the city’s past is a visit to the Revelstoke Railway Museum. Find out how this historic railway transformed not only Revelstoke, but the whole of Canada. The city has over 300 heritage listed buildings, from schools and shops to homes and hotels, and a great place to see a few of these is on and around MacKenzie Avenue. From here stroll to First Street West and you’ll find the Revelstoke Museum and Archives housed in the old post office, a great place to dig deeper into the past. Pay a visit to the Revelstoke Visitor Centre and pick yourself up a brochure listing all the museums and galleries to find out even more about this historic city.
Explore Mount Revelstoke National Park
The great outdoors awaits visitors to Revelstoke, with the Mount Revelstoke National Park literally on the city’s doorstep. As national parks go this one is actually quite small, measuring only 260 square kilometres, but it is one of just a few temperate rainforests in the world that are found inland. Home to grizzly bears and black bears, moose and caribou, this natural wonderland is worth a wander around. If you’ve got plenty of energy to burn take the ten-kilometre Summit Trail from the valley at the base of Mount Revelstoke to its peak, where the views over the city below are spectacular. If you’d rather not hike to the summit, drive straight from your hotel onto the road that winds up the mountain to the top instead! The lush meadows around the summit have a variety of easy-going trail runs to enjoy and outdoor yoga workshops are often held here during the summer months.
Ride the Slopes at Revelstoke Mountain Resort
When winter rolls around Revelstoke really comes alive, with skiers and snowboarders from across the country and beyond descending on this snowy city. The origins of skiing in the region lie with Norwegian immigrants who moved here in the early 20th century, and by 1914 the Revelstoke Ski Club was founded. Fast forward to present day and you have the enormous Revelstoke Mountain Resort, complete with modern hotels, stylish restaurants, and luxurious spas. The ski terrain here boasts the longest vertical in the whole of North America at 1,713 metres! There are slopes for everyone, from beginner nursery runs to expert off piste steeps, and it’s the only place in the world where heli-skiing, cat-skiing, backcountry skiing and lift skiing are all on offer. Another way to experience fun in the snow is with dog sledding, snowshoeing, or a snowmobile ride, so there's no excuse not to enjoy the white stuff!
Sample the Offerings of the Local Craft Brewery
A trip to Revelstoke isn’t complete without a visit to the legendary craft brewery that is Mount Begbie Brewing. The brains behind the beer is Bart Larson, a man with a Ph.D in nuclear physics, who has turned his mind power towards creating the greatest beer on the planet (or at least in Revelstoke). With plenty of awards for their awesome ales, Mount Begbie Brewing is an institution in Revelstoke and their famous nectar is served up all around the city. Tours of the brewery can be booked so you can try a little of all the beers on offer, just make sure you book a taxi back to your hotel! Another great place to sip on some local brews is the Craft Bierhaus, serving the finest craft beers from Revelstoke, British Columbia, and across the entire Pacific Northwest. They also dish up some great food too, so you can combine your beer tasting outing with a delicious local meal.
Price rangefrom $46to $578
- Hotel Powder Springs Inndeals from $57
- Hotel Days Inn And Suites Revelstokedeals from $68
- Hotel Ramada Revelstokedeals from $78
- Hotel Noahs Ark Resortdeals from $6
- Hotel Swiss Chalet Moteldeals from $68
- Hotel Revelstoke Campgrounddeals from $6
More Top Hotels
- Mt. Revelstoke Alpine Chalets
- Revelstoke Lodge
- Sandman Revelstoke
- Newly Renovated 2 Bdr Apartment In Revelstoke B.c. Walking Distance To Downtown
- Stoke Stash Bed & Breakfast
- Revelstoke Timber Loft B&B
- The Ol'Frontier
- Journeys Perch Guesthouse
- Powder Pillow
- Super 8 Revelstoke
- The Cube Hotel
- The Sutton Place Hotel Revelstoke Mountain Resort
- Natural Light + Gas Fireplace | Slopeside In Revelstoke
- Powder Chalet! Under 1 Minute Drive Or Short Walk To Gondola!
- Boulder Mountain Resort
- Powder Village Retreat: Brand New Condo Close To Ski Resort
- Spacious 2 Bedroom Suite 2 Minutes From Ski Hill
- Regent Hotel
- Coast Hillcrest Hotel
- Location,location! Brand New Suite Located In The Heart Of Downtown Revelstoke.
- Revelstoke Gateway Inn
- The Pines Bed & Breakfast
- Greenview Retreat: Beautiful Condo With Balcony, Huge Ski Locker & Private Parking
- Hotel Glacier House Resort
- Whyte Mountain Chalet: Spacious & Upscale With Hot Tub & Bbq Deck
- Best Western Revelstoke
- Cornerstone Bed And Breakfast
- Alpenrose Revelstoke
- Alpenglow Penthouse At Silver Bear: Downtown, High-end Luxury
- Nicely Furnished Modern Condo Only Minutes From Skiing & Snowmobiling
- Cosy Log Cottage In Rural Location
- Hotels in Vancouver 5296 Hotels deals from $28
- Hotels in Las Vegas 8602 Hotels deals from $19
- Hotels in Seattle 8004 Hotels deals from $53
- Hotels in Victoria 2663 Hotels deals from $23
- Hotels in Kelowna 2772 Hotels deals from $43
- Hotels in Whistler 4875 Hotels deals from $50
More Top Destinations
- San Francisco
- New York
- San Diego
- Myrtle Beach
- Los Angeles
- San Antonio
- New Orleans
- Virginia Beach
- Lake Louise
- Atlantic City
- Lincoln City
- Salmon Arm
- Ocean City
- Miami Beach
- Washington D.C.
- Niagara Falls
- Radium Hot Springs
- Pigeon Forge
- Panama City Beach