Hotels in Santa Barbara, USA
- Comprehensive hotel search for Santa Barbara online
- Find a cheap hotel in Santa Barbara!
- Book at the ideal price!
ON THE WEST COAST, DON’T MISS SANTA BARBARA!
Scenic views, heavenly beaches, breathtaking hiking opportunities… That’s what’s on the attraction menu in Santa Barbara, CA! Located Northwest of Los Angeles, this small city has the perks of the Entertainment Capital of the World in a way calmer atmosphere. No traffic jams, no noisy avenues, but just as many beautiful beaches!
Whether you’re an outdoor person always out and about, a foodie looking for a luxurious vacation, or a parent looking for the right family vacation destination, Santa Barbara is the place for you!
A LIFE’S WORTH OF OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES
Outdoor people, listen up! If your dream vacation is spent mostly outside the house or the hotel, Santa Barbara will be heaven. The city features several promising hiking opportunities.
Gaviota State Park is one of them: hiking addicts will love the walk up the mountain, with an awesome reward: bathing in the hot springs to relax your muscles after this effort! Maybe rock climbing is more your thing than hiking. In that case, head to “The Y", aka San Ysidro Canyon, where there are several rock climbing courses for all levels.
From the harbor, you will love heading out to the Santa Barbara Channel Islands: a channel of uninhabited islands with stunning nature and rare natural species. You will experience the friendly feeling of the place, and spot incredible animals on this trip through unspoiled nature.
That’s not all there is in the harbor: there also are many local operators offering trips directly leaving from the harbor. In addition to enjoying the ocean, keep an eye out for dolphins, who like to spot boats and swim alongside them while joyfully hopping out of the water. To top it off, the Santa Barbara harbor even offers year-round whale-watching opportunities. Seize this unique chance to see these fascinating marine mammals!
Also, if you like to travel with man’s best friend, you will probably need a hotel that welcomes pets!
In that case, you’re lucky that Santa Barbara is home to many hotels that accept dogs. The Best Western Beachside Inn would be an intelligent pick: at this comfortable location, you and your dog will be perfectly comfortable, for a reasonable price.
LIVE THIS LIFE OF LUXURY
Do you have standards? Do you like to be treated well? Do you have a tiring job that leaves you in dire need of an escapade to pamper your busy self? Then, Santa Barbara is a reasonable destination for your well-earned vacation.
Let’s start you off with a hotel that’s worth it, a place where you will feel spoiled and have personnel catering to your every need. There are many fancy places in Santa Barbara, and most visitors leave the Belmond El Encanto with a smile on their face. You probably will too: “encanto" is Spanish for “delight", and it won’t take you too long to notice that this hotel is aptly named.
Speaking of Spanish, you surely know that California, and especially Southern California, is known for its interesting blend of American and Hispanic culture. Before California even became part of the United States, Mexican Catholics had colonized the west coast of America. Their heritage still is visible to this day. For instance, you can visit the Casa del Herrero, a typical neo-colonial-style house from the 1920’s. But the star of Santa Barbara is the mission. This splendid monument, perched on top of a hill, will likely amaze you. “Hear the mission bells" like in the famous song “Hotel California"!
Foodies will love Santa Barbara. You probably know that California is one of the world’s most important places in terms of wine production. To keep it simple, head to the Santa Barbara County Vintners Association: they will have all the information you need to visit the local wineries, and take advantage of special events revolving around wine.
To charm your taste buds, many local operators offer food tours of Santa Barbara and its surroundings: if you’re interested, you can discover the best of the region’s food scene without having to worry too much about organization.
A PLACE TO MAKE YOUR KIDS HAPPY AND SMART
It’s a fact: children love the beach! You probably love the beach as well! In Santa Barbara, there are miles of beaches to be enjoyed with a mild climate during the entire year. Don’t miss out on them. Generally, some parents are always worried about their little ones’ safety. If that’s the case, why not go to Carpinteria, the world’s safest beach!
If your little ones are fascinated by animals, take them to the Santa Barbara Zoo, one of California’s most interesting and comprehensive zoos. It even has an interactive activity that will teach your kids about dinosaurs!
Speaking of interactive, to stimulate your kids’ curiosity towards wildlife, a good recommendation would be the Santa Barbara Museum of Natural History: part of that museum was specifically designed for kids, so they can learn while having fun. To complete their blossoming biological knowledge, nothing better than the Ty Warner Sea Center, where they can complement their learnings about terrestrial creatures by finding out about marine animals.
In terms of entertainment for children, why not consider a visit to the Santa Barbara Fair & Expo: all year round, this place has many cheap attractions and activities for kids of all ages, including a special carnival space for little children.
Price rangefrom $73to $796
- Hotel Hilton Santa Barbara Beachfront Resortdeals from $186
- Hotel Ocean Breeze Suite A Quiet Coastal Retreatdeals from $6
- Hotel Harbor View Inndeals from $236
- Hotel Inn by the Harbordeals from $159
- Hotel The Ritz-Carlton Bacara, Santa Barbaradeals from $334
- Hotel Studio Cottage In Santa Barbara #144023 Studio Bedroom 1 Bathroom Cottagedeals from $387
More Top Hotels
- Hyatt Centric Santa Barbara
- Oasis Inn & Suites
- Hotel Santa Barbara
- Casa Del Mar Inn
- The Inn at East Beach
- The Franciscan Inn
- Hotel Milo
- Ramada Santa Barbara
- The Wayfarer
- Marina Beach Motel
- Perfect West Beach Location! Walk/bike Everywhere! 1-level Apt
- Kimpton Canary Hotel
- Best Western Plus Encina Inn & Suites
- Romantic Spanish Retreat 2 Blocks From State St. And West Beach
- Pacifica Suites
- Clean Private Bedroom/bath And Entrance
- Ala Mar Motel
- Cozy, Romantic Retreat In The Heart Of Santa Barbara Near The Historical Mission
- Harbor House Inn
- Avania Inn of Santa Barbara
- Motel 6 Santa Barbara - State Street
- Secret Garden Inn & Cottages
- Affordable Executive Getaway - 2 blocks to Beach & Town w/private parking
- Sunset Motel
- Ocean View, Bluff Top, Walk To Beach, Dining, Grocery
- Craftsman Apartment With Lots Of Sunny Decks And Patios
- Second Story Studio 1 1/2 Blocks To Beach
- Newly Listed Historic & Elegant In The Heart Of Santa Barbaras Laguna District
- Luxury Seaside Getaway - 2 Blocks to Beach & Town
- Coast Village Inn
- Quality Inn Santa Barbara
- Downtown Cota Condo - Location, Location, Location!
- Grand Mediterranean W/ocean And Mountain Views
- Ladybug Cottage Santa Barbara
- Stay & Save $200 - Beaches And Shoreline Park Just 3 Blocks Away
- Private Zen Room In Elegant Tuscan Estate
- A White Jasmine Inn
- Holiday Inn Express Santa Barbara
- Sandpiper Lodge
- Lemon Tree Inn
- Mama Dux - Classy Luxury
- Rose Garden Inn
- Simpson House Inn
- Residence Inn By Marriott Santa Barbara Goleta
- Hotels in Los Angeles 13944 Hotels deals from $30
- Hotels in Anaheim 1415 Hotels deals from $56
- Hotels in San Diego 10195 Hotels deals from $26
- Hotels in Ventura 568 Hotels deals from $58
- Hotels in Las Vegas 7171 Hotels deals from $20
- Hotels in Solvang 91 Hotels deals from $75
More Top Destinations
- San Francisco
- Pismo Beach
- Santa Monica
- Long Beach
- Palm Springs
- San Luis Obispo
- Newport Beach
- Morro Bay
- Santa Maria
- Buena Park
- Santa Cruz
- West Hollywood
- Laguna Beach
- Big Bear Lake
- Beverly Hills
- Garden Grove
- Costa Mesa
- San Jose
- Huntington Beach
- Santa Ana
- La Jolla
- Redondo Beach
- South Lake Tahoe