Hotels in Santa Cruz, USA
- Comprehensive hotel search for Santa Cruz online
- Find a cheap hotel in Santa Cruz!
- Book at the ideal price!
SANTA CRUZ, THE LAID BACK OCEAN SIDE CITY
Discover your inner Zen by vacationing in Santa Cruz, California. It’s a great city that’s located 75 miles south of San Francisco and is trendy, cultural and exciting. It’s a gorgeous and friendly city that will welcome and hug you with open arms making you enjoy every part of your vacation.
Santa Cruz is known for its pleasant weather, redwood forests, alternative lifestyle community and the unfiltered beauty of its coastline making it a city that people love visiting. It’s the perfect place to indulge in the gorgeous outdoors because of its everlasting natural beauty and charm. Santa Cruz is overflowing with many activities and things to see making it a great place for the family to enjoy and have quality bonding time. It has a gorgeous coastline that is usually flowing with an abundance of water sports like diving, sailing, stand up paddle boarding, surfing and swimming (some of these activities are also available to children). Another interesting fact about Santa Cruz is that it’s also known as being an educational hub for colleges and universities with thousands of people attending them every year. It’s a great place to have a cool tour of one of the universities, and then spend time down by the boardwalk. College students also love taking full advantage of the boardwalk and beach, especially after a long day of classes.
PEACE, LOVE AND FUN
Santa Cruz is filled with outdoor activities and beach life. The Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk is a popular oceanfront amusement park that people love spending time at, whether its eating delicious funnel cakes and treats, watching the seals or going on the many rides. This is a favorite spot for many vacationers and locals. You can spend all day hanging out here and not get bored. The air is so fresh that it’s easy to lose track of time while enjoying the sights and sounds of the city. If you love fishing and marine life then The Santa Cruz Wharf is your ideal spot to enjoy such things. If you’re more of an outdoor recreational activities type of person and love skateboarding, camping, cycling, rock climbing, hiking and more, there are a few places to release energy and have a great time enjoying nature and the city, like the Santa Cruz Skatepark which is free and open to the public 7 days a week and is a nice place to chill.
Visiting Santa Cruz will have you engulfed in a world full of culture and entertainment. The city offers a wide variety of festivities that you will love and there are events for all ages like the County Symphony, music and film festivals, art tours and pride parades. Event dates range from weekly, monthly and yearly, so make sure you check the dates first before you plan your trip especially if there’s something in particular you’d like to see. There are also an abundance of museums to check out too that are filled with history and cool facts.
CRUZ ON DOWN
Luckily since Santa Cruz is an ocean side city, a lot of hotels are located on the beach, or have amazing beach front views. Pelican Point Inn is a quaint and cozy hotel that offers a kitchenette and is close to the shopping center and other local attractions. It’s a nice place for a quiet and relaxing stay. Since there’s a kitchenette, that can help you save money while on vacation because you can cook cheap meals and not have to spend a lot on food. There are plenty of decently priced grocery stores and farmer’s markets in the area too that provide fresh and healthy eating options.
Sunny Cove Motel is another favorite choice for cheap motels and is often referenced to as Santa Cruz’s best kept secret. It’s right on the beach allowing you to hear the ocean waves and smell the ocean air, has a pool and this place is pet friendly too. As you can see there are a few hotels that are family owned here in Santa Cruz that have a hands on approach in making you feel very comfortable and welcomed. Some people love the individual attention and intimacy that a smaller hotel provides. If you prefer staying at a chain hotel because you like the amenities there are plenty of those also located close to the main attractions and city life. Holiday Inn Express has a pool, delicious free breakfast that includes cinnamon rolls, and free on-site garage parking. The hotel you choose to stay at depends on what your basic needs are. There are plenty of hotels close to the city’s main attractions so choosing one to your liking should be an easy task.
Santa Cruz is an amazing and cool place to visit whether it’s for a brief weekend getaway trip or longer. The atmosphere is wonderful and there are a lot of exciting attractions here, especially if you enjoy being near the water. The city offers untouched and unfiltered beautiful sunsets and ocean views that are breathtaking and one of a kind. The activities and fun are endless and you will have a great time because it’s a city that is ideal for people of all ages. So pack your bags and get your camera ready because it’s time to “Cruz” you way over to Santa Cruz.
Price rangefrom $46to $490
- Hotel Rio Vista Suitesdeals from $97
- Hotel Oceana Inn Santa Cruzdeals from $46
- Hotel Beach Street Inn And Suitesdeals from $119
- Hotel Hot Tub - Family & Pet Friendly - Centrally Locateddeals from $201
- Hotel English Garden Studio Suitedeals from $5
- Hotel Best Western All Suite Inndeals from $80
More Top Hotels
- Hotel Ocean Gate Inn
- Carousel Motel
- Capri Motel Santa Cruz
- Oceanfront Romantic Penthouse
- Chaminade Resort & Spa
- Ocean Pacific Lodge
- Santa Cruz Beach Life
- Motel Santa Cruz
- Cottage On The Knoll
- Exquisite Country Retreat Private Entry
- Beach House Bungalow
- Awesome Beach House!
- Hyatt Place Santa Cruz
- Pacific Inn Santa Cruz
- Comfort Inn Beach-Boardwalk Area
- Budget Inn Santa Cruz
- Ocean Lodge
- Boardwalk Dream
- Scenic Getaway With Ocean Views
- River View Villa
- Salt Air Lodge
- Dream Inn Santa Cruz
- Pleasure Point Oasis ~ Family-friendly Yard ~ Walk To Beach ~ Private Parking
- Clean Air System Just Installed @ The Quintessential Sc Beach House! Five Stars
- 3-level Surfers Paradise W/ Ocean View, Hot Tub, Enclosed Yard, Close To Beach
- A Slice Of Paradise In Live Oak / Santa Cruz
- Pleasure Point Paradise! Beach And Lagoon Views!
- The Casa Grande - Ocean Views & Hot Tub!
- Inn at Pasatiempo
- The Warmth Of Old World Charm + The Perfect West Side Santa Cruz Location
- Cliff Crest
- Comfort Inn Santa Cruz
- The Beach Retreat, A Welcoming Vacation Home At The Beach
- Garden Oasis Guesthouse Surf And Adventure
- Cozy home with gas fireplace and furnished balcony close to beach and boardwalk
- Yacht Harbor Beach House
- Riverside Inn & Suites
- New Vacation Suite With Trails To The Beach
- Hotel Hilton Santa Cruz/Scotts Valley
- Bay Front Inn
- Fireside Inn
- Hotel Solares Santa Cruz
- Continental Inn
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Santa Cruz
- Hotels in San Francisco 6915 Hotels deals from $27
- Hotels in Monterey 481 Hotels deals from $30
- Hotels in San Jose 2095 Hotels deals from $26
- Hotels in Capitola 201 Hotels deals from $95
- Hotels in Carmel-by-the-Sea 786 Hotels deals from $90
- Hotels in Las Vegas 10717 Hotels deals from $16
More Top Destinations
- Pacific Grove
- San Diego
- Santa Clara
- South San Francisco
- Los Angeles
- Scotts Valley
- Half Moon Bay
- Pismo Beach
- Palo Alto
- Mountain View
- Santa Barbara
- Redwood City
- South Lake Tahoe
- Morgan Hill
- San Mateo
- San Bruno
- Morro Bay
- Palm Springs
- San Luis Obispo
- Ben Lomond
- Santa Monica
- Long Beach
- Santa Rosa