Hotels in Santa Fe, USA
- Comprehensive hotel search for Santa Fe online
- Find a cheap hotel in Santa Fe!
- Book at the ideal price!
Santa Fe, New Mexico, a colourful journey rich in culture
Founded by Spanish colonists in 1610, the vibrant city of Santa Fe has the title of the oldest state capital city in the United States, and became known as The Royal Town of the Holy Faith of St Francis of Assisi. Shopping is a must, where anything from unique one of a kind textiles, to Moroccan jewellery and local cowboy gear graces the retail industry. Fascinating art galleries span modern contemporary art, to ancient more traditional pieces, with a blend of historical architectural styles and modern designs. Hotels range from cutting edge to charming and graceful.
If you are on a diet, make sure to avoid these authentic roast houses. From muffins, scones and cupcakes, to a buttery walnut and raisin concoctions, these roast houses are all bravely displayed all over New Mexico. It’s well worth the while to explore the extensive coffee and tea menus. Don’t even try to resist these delights. Just off Canyon Road in Santa Fe, there are a number of coffee shops with beautiful outdoor patio’s. A little further along the road there’s a drafty old building where locals and visitors alike have come to love the Norwegian eggs benedict and cowboy chai. Cerrillos Road is a hustle and bustle of locals hurrying to work on weekday mornings. The relaxed staff are ready to serve your fuel of choice, whether it’s a new flavoured tea, or a strong espresso, you won’t have to wait too long. If you’re planning to spend much of your time in one of the historic downtown Santa Fe hotels, save time breakfast to savour the aroma and unique flavour of and the range of tea and coffee on display.
This historic New Mexico destination enchants and entices visitors with its natural beauty and Spanish charm. Modern art meets ancient traditional culture. Whether you are a local, tourist, or international collector, make your way to the East end of the Plaza in Santa Fe, where the highest concentration of art galleries in the city can be found. Pristine natural surroundings offer a range of outdoor activities. Take a guided tour and learn about Santa Fe’s unique history, one-of-a-kind architecture, and treasured art. You may even hear some jaw-dropping ghost stories on the way. 4 x 4’s will put you in touch with the charming landscape and beautiful mountain ranges. Hikers and bikers will be forgiven for thinking they are in paradise. The tranquil wilderness in the Sangre de Cristo Mountains is just a few moments from the downtown Santa Fe hotels, and offers miles of shaded forests and streams to discover.
Open-air markets and trading posts
Unique handmade items and Native American artwork can be found in every corner of Santa Fe. Jewellery shopping will take you into charming historic old buildings, it would be hard to find anything else similar in New Mexico. Open-air markets open for business bright and early, with many artists ready to interact with locals and tourists in the Downtown area. Rumour has it that the first original trading post was operated out of a tent in San Francisco Street in 1603. The famous Spanish ox on the roof is the landmark that leads to the Santa Fe Plaza. Artefacts from over 50 Native American cultures, along with historic and contemporary arts can be viewed from these trading posts. Lavish, historical hotels in this downtown area combine old-world charm with modern luxuries, and are worth the price.
One adventure leads to another
If there’s one thing that’s true, it’s that there’s always something to do in Santa Fe. Take a stroll through the romantic Santa Fe Botanical Garden, go on an evening star-gazing tour, or challenge yourself at the indoor climbing centre. If you plan to visit the many museums, then the choices are endless. Georgio O’ Keeffe is home to the largest collection of O’Keeffe’s work, and includes paintings, sculptures and drawings from 1901 until 1984 when her eyesight diminished. The traditional New Mexico Museum of Art with its Pueblo-style, played an important role in the revival of the Pueblo Spanish architecture that is prominent in many of the historical hotels in Santa Fe. If you are wondering what to do on a Saturday morning in Santa Fe, then make sure you visit the Farmers Market. There’s an incredible variety of fresh, local products, and you are guaranteed that the products are either made or grown in New Mexico.
Price rangefrom $42to $987
- Hotel Quality Inn Santa Fedeals from $47
- Hotel Walk To Historic Plaza, Beautiful Home Near Galleries, Restaurantsdeals from $89
- Hotel Hotel La Quinta Inn Santa Fedeals from $61
- Hotel The Lodge at Santa Fedeals from $85
- Hotel Inn At Santa Fedeals from $79
More Top Hotels
- Silver Saddle Motel
- Hilton Santa Fe Buffalo Thunder
- Inn and Spa at Loretto
- Hampton Santa Fe
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Santa Fe-North
- 7th Nt Free$58-175 nt-LowSeasonSale CasadeVaca 1 BDR AdobeCanyonsSantaFe NatFor
- Fort Marcy Hotel Suites
- Americas Best Value Inn-Lamplighter
- Motel 6 Santa Fe - Cerrillos Road South
- Econo Lodge Inn & Suites Santa Fe
- DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Santa Fe
- Downtown Cottage Studio In An Incredible Location With On-site Parking!
- Elegant Adobe Casita In Downtown District!
- Nice Views! Close To Everything! New King Bed
- Kiva - Classic contemporary, Kiva Fireplace, Walk to Plaza! - Two Casitas
- Hilton Santa Fe Historic Plaza
- Charming Santa Fe Condo
- Old Santa Fe Inn
- House of Three Moons
- La Fonda on the Plaza
- Welcome To Heartspace Studio
- Walk To Canyon Road And Local Coffee Shops And Restaurants.
- Hotel Saint Francis
- Hyatt Place Santa Fe
- Hotel Eldorado And Spa
- Casa Manzana
- Cozy Casita Chiquita - Walk To Plaza, Wifi, Hot Tub
- Comfort In The Country, Santa Fe County.
- Bishop's Ridge Retreat House
- Las Palomas Hotel
- Villas de Santa Fe by Diamond Resorts
- King's Rest Court Inn
- Baymont Inn & Suites
- Casa Buena Vista: 2 Bedrooms And 2 Baths And Outdoor Hot Tub - Walk To Plaza
- Affordable Luxury & Convenience-Walk To Plaza, Railyard, Restaurants, Galleries
- Los Suenos De Santa Fe Rv Resort
- Motel 6 Santa Fe Central
- Minutes Walk To Trader Joe/Whole Foods/Railyard/Museums!
- Luxury Pied-à-terre Within Gates Of El Corazon De Santa Fe
- Lulus Adobe- Restored 1869 Double Wall Adobe Courtyard And Pet Friendly
- Hotels in Albuquerque 1484 Hotels deals from $34
- Hotels in Las Vegas 7397 Hotels deals from $20
- Hotels in Taos 706 Hotels deals from $58
- Hotels in San Diego 10459 Hotels deals from $26
- Hotels in San Antonio 3079 Hotels deals from $31
- Hotels in Denver 4223 Hotels deals from $38
More Top Destinations
- New York
- Las Vegas
- San Francisco
- New Orleans
- Myrtle Beach
- Los Angeles
- Rio Rancho
- Colorado Springs
- Las Cruces
- Los Alamos
- Virginia Beach
- Miami Beach
- South Padre Island
- Atlantic City
- Palm Springs
- Panama City Beach
- Corpus Christi
- Ocean City